HATE - May 30

[font color=red size=+2]YEA!!!!!! YEA for Moochie Pie!!!!! YEA for poo!!![/font]

ROTFLMAO!!

I'm here...I'm busy. I'll see y'all later :*

I don't think I've ever seen such short posts from either August or Michele. The poo must have left them speechless.

So, I hate when cars break down. Mine did today, when I was running last minute errands. I stopped at AAA for maps and the car wouldn't start. I ended up having it towed. Luckily, we have another car to drive to Philly tonight, so we can make our 6:45am flight.

I hate not being able to keep in touch with you guys for over a week.

August, keep your kitties happy. I know that is your goal in life.

Michele, hugs! Keep working on your secret project.

Dana, try not to work so hard.

Jenn, try not to miss Chad too much.

Jennifer, any news on your "call?"

I'm signing off. Time to rustle up some grub, grab some shut-eye, then hit the road. Taa till a week from next Tuesday.

Hello Hatesville.

Praise GOD, in my heart, the call went very well. Prayers were answered.

Hey haters... wanted to get her & say hello in case I lose power. We are under tornado watch until 10PM & the sirens have already went off three times, one tornado on the ground in town but wasn't close to me, and they say the "BAD" storm is about 50 miles east of us...

So, I cut my workout a little short... I did CTX Kickbox then Shape It Up all lower body & ab sections. Was going to repeat a couple of the lower body sections but wanted to get into the shower while I had power.

The sky is getting very dark again... oh joy, the weather guy is cutting into the TV & WOW that storm to the east looks bad. All the kitties are inside though, Storm is pissed I'm not letting her out!

I used to not ever get worried about storms until a tornado went right over my house & I lived without power for a full 6 1/2 days!

Hello to everyone & hopefully I'll BBL or tomorrow but if I'm not prob b/c I have no power or my cable internet is out!!!

Robin -- I'm so sorry I missed you :-( . I'm also sorry about your car troubles. You guys be safe have a wonderful time on your trip! I can't wait till you get back! :*

Jen -- OMG do you have a basement? You be careful, you hear! I don't see any storm activity around here and I haven't heard a weather report for the weekend, but I hope what you have doesn't move our way!

Okay -- I'm about to have dinner. I'll see y'all later :* :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.