August

Cathlete
Hiya!

Sorry I'm tardy.

I'm sleepy today.

I'll make this quick.

HI!

JENNIFER -

>August-measure the screen yourself and buy one and leave it there, no one needs to know about the monster/squirrels.

Do you know what happened today? I asked around about the window screen and decided in my head that I would go and get one...

Then, we were all playing in my apartment when suddenly that MONGO crow came back and landed on the balcony. All the cats froze and stared at the huge crow cawing his head off. Then all of a sudden, Chami ran with all her might, jumped and crashed into the window!! The bird was shocked and flew away, and Cham looked totally p*ssed! Luckily, she was all right.

If there had been a screen there, she would definitely have pushed it out of the rail and landed on the balcony, or worse yet....shudders run down my spine to think of it!

So now I'm thinking it's not the safest idea in the world for a 5th floor apartment.

Oh man, I've GOT to get to bed now.

I hope you all have a great Monday! :* :D

Hiya!!

I'm just passing through on my way to a movie. We've been having a lovely weekend and I've been staying away from the computer. Saturday we went to see Prince Caspian (GREAT movie and I highly recommend it!), and then we went out for dinner. Yesterday we went for a nice long walk...in a cemetery! I know that must seem so maudlin, but this is a very cool cemetery and arboretum, and it's filled with the remains of some very famous people! We just got back from brunch and we're off to see another movie.

AUGIE -- If you want to put screens in your windows you can, just don't open them more than a crack. Cats CAN bust through window screens :eek: ;). They can still enjoy the sounds and smells of the outdoors -- just don't open your window more than a couple of inches. I once opened my bedroom window about 6" and I found Johnny standing between the glass and the screen sniffing the air -- LMAO -- it totally freaked me out though.

JENNIFER -- Did you go to Shipshewana? What'd you find?

Hello Dana, Jen, Robin, and Cuz!

I gotta run for now but I'll BB tomorrow :* :* :*

ETA that I did CCV8 again yesterday, too. It's great workout and I know Augie would love it -- if only she had an elliptical :p

You CAN use it for bullet walking ;) :D

Hello all! I am sleepy today too, not sure what my deal is.

Sat w/o: 4DS Kickbox, BM2 Upper body, P90 Masters Plyo Legs, & a 30 min butt/thigh/hip floor w/o. Split up into 2 sessions.

Sun: Burn It Up(all) & Firm It Up (floorwork), afternoon did Reach

Mon: Tear It Up & not sure what I'll do later yet maybe B&G floor work & L&G ankle weight work or KM leg drills.

Well, Chad is gone. :( I'm actually going to miss him. I think Storm will miss him too, she really like him. I have it much easier though, I only have to water a couple of his plants while he is gone & just check on the house.

I have been cleaning windows & doing laundry so now I think I'll go & rest a little with the kitties before deciding what w/o to do, figure I have the time I might as well do it! Although with as lazy as I'm feeling it may not happen...

Well, hope you all are having a great day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.