HATE - June 2

August

Cathlete
Hey all! Hey, Jens Solo!

I'm emoticoned out LOL.

I did some upper body and smoothie and now I'm off for a shower!

Wow. I wonder if I should try to edit this post so it's the shortest post I've ever written without emoticons.

:*

Hello August and Haters to Follow.

How are the squirrels/Monsters doing? Seville acted he was going to get sick last night but never happened. Not sure what he ate or hairball issue but he sure is talkative this morning.

Beautiful weekend. I found an old time drive in with homemade food right on a lake that was quite inexpensive. Sat, I did LIC but I need a change in my workouts so I'm doing lots of walking now.

August-this IS your shortest post ever, I think.

BBL tonight.

Hi haters!

Yep Aug, that is the shortest post ever from you. Possibly. I think.

Hi Jennifer. You've been MIA haven't you? Or I've been MIA when you post. LOL. I love walking - it is my fave form of cardio - to me, it has no dread factor. I've been trying to get up early (with no success) to get in a few miles before work. It is starting to get light where I live around 5:00a.m. so I really shouldn't have any excuses, right? How far have you been going? That restaurant sounds really nice - esp since it was along the water. So what did you order?

Michele, Jen & Shannon how were your weekends? Mine was fine. Friday night was a baseball game, Saturday was cleaning, watched 27 Dresses and then we all went fishing. Gannon was so scared when DH caught a fish. Then he was covered in mud and all wet so we decided to go and sit in the truck til they were finished. Yesterday I cleaned more, went grocery shopping and took Gannon to our local amusement park. We had lots of fun and I even got him to go on a few big rides. Last night DH & I watched "The Mist" it was pretty good until the ending. I cried at the end - I certainly didn't expect to cry at a Stephen King movie. Have any of you seen it?

I took my 2-mile walk during lunch and I'm hoping to take another one tonight after baseball.

Have a great day HATERS and if I have time, I'll check back later.

P.S. Robin I hope you're having a WONDERFUL time!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.