HATE - June 16

August

Cathlete
Hi!

Talk about tardy! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/2296.gif It's already 8pm! But I did my S&H Shoulders before running out to go to some meetings...and then run errands since, heck, I had clothing on.

http://www.pic4ever.com/images/ugly003.gif

MICHELE -

>I need to sneak out and get a Father's Day card for DH from Johnny

You and your DH are so cute. I just love that!

>help plan a Father's Day dinner for my FIL.

Sweet! Did you have a great time?

>DH and I are talking about (us or me) going to stay with his sister. Things just don't seem to be adding up and aren't making sense to us.

Oh wow, that sounds kind of big. Any news on that? You mean that one of you would stay at her place until the surgery and a little after?

JEN - You're still not back to your energy level? Is the infection you were fighting gone? Then again you've been doing a lot of work around the house, and all that catching up with Chad...maybe that's it?

JENNIFER -

>I saw it on the news and I became worried about you when you didn't post.

You're sweet. I'm sorry I didn't post sooner. It's nice to know you guys are watching out for me!

You must be on your way home soon. I hope you had a wonderful trip!

Okay, talk to you guys later! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/127fs4585254.gif

Hello Haters.

No, I come home in one week from today and I fly out this Sat AM.
So, I am fortunate to have this Friday off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a Great Day Everyone!! I hate Mondays.

Mornin! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/coffeebath.gif

I got up realllllly early this morning and I'm now ready to go back to bed. Ever since DH got his CPAP thingy he's sleeping like a baby and feeling rested, so he's all Mr. Perky Pants around here and getting up an hour earlier than he used to! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/121fs725372.gif

I'm gonna shut that %^(#* thing off! HA!!!

Update #1 -- My SIL is home, she returns to the horsepistol tomorrow, and is scheduled for surgery on Wednesday. If we go (and we haven't decided for sure if we will), we'll wait until after her surgery since her DH is a total worthless, self-absorbed twit who probably won't be of any help to her post-op. I know that's really mean, but he was cruel to my FIL yesterday (an exceptionally dear man, I might add) and I have no respect for him AT ALL!!

Update #2 -- My darlin' DH goes for his stress test tomorrow ;( . I don't mind telling y'all that I'm very worried about this -- about what they'll find. He has abused his body for a long time and I'm worried he's gonna have to pay the piper. Those who do, please pray for him. I'm truly a little scared here. If you're not the praying kind, your good thoughts and vibes are appreciated. ;)

I have an announcement -- I'm starting to crave cardio :eek: . I know, I can't explain it, but ever since my HRM died I've been having endorphasms whenever I workout, and OMG! It's a totally new and exciting experience :D . Don't worry, I still hate all forms of cardio EXCEPT for Cardio Coach workouts on my elliptical. You won't see me getting excited over step or hi lo any time soon. :p

AUG -- Sorry about the clothing -- what kind of errands did you run? Did you find a nice apartment sized, space-saving elliptical? :p :D

I really want you to get one. I'm excited at the thought of you ellipticizing with me and Dana and Cuz.http://www.pic4ever.com/images/greenstars.gif

JENNIFER -- I hope the time flies by so your trip comes early.

DANA, ROBIN, CUZ, JENN -- hello to youse! What're y'all up to?

Okay, I'm off to Cardio Coach Land for another endorphasm! :D }(

LOL at Michele's endorphasms. What a pervert. Best wishes and prayers for your SIL and your DH. Let us know how the stress test goes, 'kay?

August, so sorry you had to wear clothes today. But I hope you got all your errands done.

Jennifer, yay for Fridays off before a vacation.

Hi to Jenn, Shannon and Dana.

Today is a rest day for me. We are supposed to have a meeting for VBS at church this evening, but I think we may blow it off. There really isn't any need for the meeting and it is a 12 mile drive for us to go back into town. I'm off tomorrow, so I plan of relaxing with a glass of wine and a video of Yellowstone that I found at the library tonight. Tomorrow we go shopping for a new frig.

Hey haters.

Robin - I just read your post and I thought you said you were going to shopping for a new rig. I thought, since when does Robin drive a rig???? I had to re-read it. Geeze, imagine my disappointment - your getting a new frig not a new rig. Enjoy your evening - it sounds very relaxing.

Michele - I will definitely keep your DH in my prayers. (as well as your SIL) You and your darn cardio - at least you're lovin' it!

Aug - why don't you put your house on e-bay????? I'm really trying to think of things so you don't have to go back to Oregon? Really I am. ;)

Jennifer - yeah you have off on Friday!!!! Hope your week goes by fast!

Shannon - what are you up to? Did you survive the Motor Cross weekend?

Jen - hey you!

We got a new phone system at work and it is crazy!!! With our old system, we could pick up anyone's phone just by pressing *92, now we can't. So when my co-worker isn't at her desk and the phone rings, one of us has to walk over to get it. Her phone is the main number for the school district so someone has to answer it. Stupid phones!!! I hope that the tech guys set up our phones better so that we can answer them. Weird!!!

I suppose I better get working! Have a great day everyone!

Hi haters -

August - how many pairs of PJ's do you own, anyhow? My guess is that you have more than you do "outside" clothing. :p

Cuz - my goodness, you have the announcements today! I'm glad you can be there for your SIL. I'm even gladder that DH will finally get his stress test. No matter the results, knowing is better than not knowing. If there is something wrong, then he can get busy and fix it, right? But I also suspect he's got one of those iron constitutions, so maybe he'll come out better than you expect. My thoughts are with both of you! And I love it that you love at least one form of cardio! Cardio Coach Land is a great place to be.

Robin - you'll have to tell me how the Yellowstone video compares to the real thing. Enjoy!

Dana - stupid phones! I hope the tech guys get things straightened out. I did survive the motocross weekend. It wasn't too noisy at my house, thank goodness.

Work sucks, but maybe it'll get better. Our director is out this week, but I've requested some time when she gets back. Today is a rest day for me since I have stuff to do after work. I hope to have time for a stretch this evening, though. I can't wait for my next cardio day... I'm gonna do CC 8 again!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.