HATE - June 10

August

Cathlete
Hi guys, I'm back in pajamas! http://mysmileyz.com/s/offtobed.gif

I had a good day out. I guess Michele is right to make a point to get outside to enjoy the weather....be it sunny or rainy, it's just good to get out. I don't know about the putting clothing on, but it is good to get out. It's also good to see human beings now and then.

http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif

I finished up a 10-min cardio and did the Upper Body to BS, had my smoothie and now I'm off to the dungeon for some worky-work.

http://mysmileyz.com/s/15_8_3.gif

(I just now realized that this emoticon is of cooking...I thought the dude was multi-WORK tasking, not multi-COOK tasking..)

JENNIFER -

>It was National Donut day last week.

OMG, LMAO!!

>Yes, my walk was awesome and plan to repeat it on Tues.. the lake has alot of calming qualities so I like to be there when I can

It really does sound great. How peaceful. And what a great way to just relax and think.

Hope your 2-day off is going awesomely!

DANA -

>are you doing abs in the nude????? LOL Well you said you were going to do abs and then get dressed!!!

Do you have a problem with naked exercising? http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/6.gif

>I'm really burnt

Ouch. Man, I don't even remember when the last time my back saw the sun.

MICHELE - I just took a look at your post on the OD. And now I'm looking around my room again for a place to put my...I mean, possibly put an elliptical.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry051.gif

>I'm wiped out. I don't have an ounce of energy. The good thing is, I don't have any appetite either.

LMAO!

Yesterday, by the way, I got asked THAT question again : What do you want? (As in, what is your goal?)

There was about a 5 minute uncomfortable pause in the conversation and then I said, "I guess that's a big problem that I don't have an answer for that, because if I don't have an answer to where I want to go, I can't set off to go anywhere."

Makes you think.

And makes you want to eat a donut. Oh no, wait, I'd want to eat a donut regardless.

http://mysmileyz.com/s/giggler.png

Okie doke. Flee, fly, flow. http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Banane21.gif

Laters! :D

Hello Haters.

It's day 2 of my vacation days. I plan on going back to Lake MI and walk the pier today although it's cloudy and rainy now.

Last night, I went back to the dam and it was still busy even though the weather wasn't the best.

Ok, I'm getting some wierd email right now, it keeps popping up while I'm writing this. Last night was quiet for a change so I got some good sleep.

Enjoy your day!! BBL

Morning haters! I'm just stopping in quickly to say I'm home safe and sound. My vacation was great and I hope to share some pictures later. I have lots of chores to do today, but hope to be back later. Missed you all.

Hi, Haters -

Okay, I know this is a cardio haters forum, but I really must praise CC 8. Dearie me was that a grand workout! I'm going to work up a full review, if any of you non-cardio nuts are interested. Otherwise, I'll just hush now. :p

August - I'm glad you got outside and had an enjoyable time at it. I assume that question, "what do you want" is career-related? Or is it life in general? At any rate, I know exactly how you feel!

Robin - again - glad to see you back! Oh boy.... Pictures!!!!

Hi to everyone else. Assuming the day goes smoothly, I'll be back later!

Good morning!!

Before I get started, just let me say...

ROBIN!!!!! YEA!!!!! ROBIN'S HOME!!!! I missed ya, darlin'!!:* :* :*

Now, where was I...http://www.pic4ever.com/images/Ghelyon.gif

No workout for me yesterday. It was stifling hot upstairs where all my equipment is, and even with the ceiling fans on full blast, it was still too hot -- almost sickening hot. I haven't been able to eat much at all. Even the thought of food doesn't appeal to me. I'm able to stave off hunger pangs after a bite or 2 of food. Well gee, I sure hope this trend lasts awhile! http://www.pic4ever.com/images/47b20s0.gif

AUGIE -- Awwwwwww sweetie pie :* . I hope you can figure out where you are and where you want to go. I always hate it when people ask me questions like that. I like to keep my options open ;) . Maybe you should tell your partner to quit asking you that -- LMAO! I'm glad you got out a little bit yesterday. Did the clothes feel too bad!? Ha!

And you can TOTALLY use CC for bullet walking! TRY IT!! I'm not kidding -- hey, I'm going to use CC to get my housework done. That's right -- I've been in a bit of a funk here and I haven't been very productive. I figure if Sean can make me do cardio, then why can't he make me clean my house? I mean, it's the same principle, isn't it -- requiring the same motivation? Sure it is! I shall try it and report back. :p

JENNIFER -- Enjoy your walk on the pier. When we're at the lake cottage we love to walk out on the pier and watch the waves. It's especially beautiful at sunset. Enjoy your day. :)

ROBIN! -- Welcome home! We missed you around here like crazy! I can't wait to hear all about your trip and see the photos. Did Emily find a sitter for Greyor while you were gone? Geez, don't work too hard today. I know I always need a post vacation vacation. ;)

CUZ!! YEA!!! You got Vol. 8 -- isn't it AWESOME!!! It's my favorite one so far. It's so hard, but in a good way. :D (this is where Augie re-measures for an elliptical :p ). I'm sure Coach Sean will appreciate your review, and especially posted to his website ;) . I try to post over there every now and again, but it's just so hard to keep up with all this posting! And thanks for posting in my thread yesterday. I thought it was maybe a bit sappy, but WTH, I AM sappy about my CC, so it was real ;) .

Hello DANA, and JEN :* :* :* :*

Alright, I need to peruse the forums for a bit and then get cracking! I want to try to do a workout before it gets too hot. :)

Hey haters!

WELCOME HOME Robin! I can't wait to see pictures.

Jennifer - do you live close to the pier? I haven't been to the beach in years but one of my favorite things to do is to get up before anyone else and walk the boardwalk. There is nothing better then breathing in that salt air and listening to the waves early in the a.m. Sounds like I need a vacation huh? So did you "wink" back at the guy on match.com?

Michele - have you gotten your workout in yet? I will "try" again tonight. I wish I was having your eating issues. LOL

Hey, my DH won a "wally" at the races on Sunday. It is a trophy that National Dragster gives out at events once in awhile. His picture will be in the National Dragster magazine. He almost won one when I was pregnant with Gannon. Here is a link to the picture: he's the one holding the trophy. My boys and I were swimming that day so we weren't there to be in the picture (thank GOD)
http://www.numidiadragway.net/compo...25/page,inline/id,970/catid,167/limitstart,4/
Hey Shannon, August, Jen and Robin! I've got to go to a web training in 30 minutes. I have had so many distractions today that I haven't gotten a darn thing accomplished.

Have a cardio-filled day ladies! }(

DANA!! What a great picture of Mr. Dana!!! Oh now, he's a cutie. ;)

No, I haven't done a workout yet. You know what -- I think I'm sick. I mean, I no longer think this is just a heat related thing. It's actually a good bit cooler today and I'm still feeling off kilter. I'm dizzy and lightheaded -- still not hungry but I ate a handful of cherries. I'm actually listening to a CC workout on my computer while I'm working at my desk, hoping it will perk me up. ;(

ETA congratulate your DH for me!:D

Cuz! Oh, I hope you get better soon! Maybe the heat has just worn you out and you need a bit of recovery. Stay downstairs and crank the AC, woman. :7 Does Coach Sean know you listen to his workouts even when you're not working out? You're really hooked on him! :7 :7

Augie - I gotta know - what is bullet walking? Michele says you bullet walk. I even Googled it, and nothing turned up. Is this your very own invention?

Dana - I hope your web training doesn't last tooooo long. Yuck.

Cuz, Augie and Dana are BOTH bullet walkers, meaning they're faster than freaking speeding bullets! I won't walk with them! :p :7

No, I don't think I've shared with the Coach that I sometimes listen to his workouts while I'm working at my desk. I mean a girl has to set limits on how much of her passion she'll betray, right? HA!!

Oh wow, am I impressed!!! I've tried power walking and just can't do it. It kills my hips, and I wind up with shin splints every single time. Augie and Dana, I bow to you!

Shannon, I walk so fast that nobody wants to walk with me. You should see me at the grocery store - look out b/c I am dangerous with the cart. LOL. It takes me about 12 minutes to walk a mile. I don't know if that is considered "bullet walking" or not!

Michele - I hope you aren't coming down with some sort of bug. Take it easy and relax in the a/c!!!

August- I would stay inside in your PJ's with the monsters & avoid real clothes & people at all costs!! :p Really though... what more could you ask for than comfy clothes & four legged furry friends? We made a new shirt to sell for the APL- The more people I meet, the more I like my dogs! :) We also have two, one for cats & one for dogs that say... Because his tail isn't the only one he is chasing...spay/neuter your pets! It has a cute pic of it too with the dog/cat in a circle motion chasing their tail!

I haven't had a chance to read everything above but wanted to say hey. I tanned & ran to the health food store before coming home to workout... only to get stopped by a phone call from Chad wanting me to look up directions from his grandmas house to the town where his youngest has 2 baseballs games tonight. So... I AM STARVING!!!

I did 30 min cardio, 30 min butt/thigh/hip floor work, & Cindy Whitmarsh's toning work from her Ultimate fat burner w/o. Last night was Burn It Up & 20 min extra butt/thigh work. Not sure what I'm doing the rest of the week.

Well off to fix some egg beaters & oatmeal! :9

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.