HATE - Jan 15

August

Cathlete
Dang out-of-town weekends, I SPIT ON YOU!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/horse.gif

I'm here only to start the thread and tell you that I squeezed in Slow & Heavy the day before, and did a gig which is worth a cardio http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/idea.gif whoops. I mean http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/ad/humpie.gif yesterday.

Today's a busy day and I haven't been able to work out yet, but I'm hoping to do more S&H. Though that window of exercise is starting on its way down.

MICHELE - I'm so sorry to hear that your sister is now having a hard time both in her home AND out. Does this new boss not know what's going on with her right now? I'm glad to read you had a good phone call with her and that she seems to be feeling supported and therefore stronger. I'm sending good vibes.

ROBIN - The 29th, eh? I'll be sending very good vibes your way. I guess it will be a good time to do some upper body work and take out your cute salmon-pink tank tops for Spring! Yay!

JENNIFER - Oh no, still feeling icky? I'm sending good vibes your way, too.

I'm sorry, I was only able to read today's posts but hello to the rest of you lazy haters! LOL.

Okay, I've gotta get my butt a-movin.

Laters! :D

Good Morning Haters.

August-Glad you're back.

Michele-Hope you're having a better day. Encourage your sister to not be intimidated by this Boss of her's.

Robin-Surgery sounds painful, hope it goes well.

Still no motivation to workout. Feeling a little better.

Have a Great Day!!

Hiya!! Hey there!!

August, Thank you for starting our thread :) . I hate starting threads -- I can never think of anything to say :p

On that note, I don't have time to hang out on the forums today. I have a lot to do -- things I should've done yesterday but never got around to doing. I was kind of a wreck yesterday and ended up with a migraine that put me out of commission.

I've been researching software for our computer. We're debating between MS Office for Mac and Apple iWorks. We might need to go with the MS product because my DH has a PC and he needs MS Word and Power Point. MS 2008 is supposed to be released today but the reviews aren't very good. What to do...what to do ;( . Getting a new computer is both fun and annoying :p

Augie -- ^^^^5's on your workout!! I LOVE S&H.

Jennifer - Are you voting in the Michigan primary today? I'm a bit of a political junkie but I have no clue who I'm voting for in the Ohio primary -- a first for me because I usually make up my mind fairly early.

Hello to everyone else. I need to skedaddle but I'll BBL :* :* :*

ETA - thanks again for all your kind words of support for my DS!! You guys are the greatest!!

Hiya, Michele!

I'm just getting ready to fall asleep. I worked my biceps hard, and my arms don't have much energy to type LOL.

I can't believe I did a workout at 10:30pm. I totally saw the window of opportunity in front of me --- just ajar and closing....closing.....closing.......but I was able to jump forward and reopen the sucker like a Night Power Michele! :D

I hope you're feeling mucho better today and that you have a great day.

Big hugs to you and your sis...it's beddie-bye time now!

P.S. I have no idea about computers, Mac or PC. So I know about the getting a new computer can be annoying part. All I can do is use my email and look around on the internet. It must be so great to be able to actually use functions on the computer LOL.

So August, what do you think of late night workouts? -- LMAO!!! I'm a veteran of this practice but I've been trying hard to change my ways. I almost did some cardio at about 11PM last night but decided to go to bed instead :p

You don't use a word processor? OMG I use MS Word all the freaking time! DH uses Word for writing papers, and Power Point for presentations (he makes awesome slides!). I use EXCEL to keep track of all sorts of things like charitable donations, workout charts, etc. It's so handy!

I've been trying to leave my house for about an hour and a half, but DH keeps sending me emails with all sorts of questions and instructions -- lmao!

Okay, I better go while my inbox is quiet :p

Hey haters. Kudos to you ladies for working out. I feel like a big, fat sleuth.

Last night I had to take Ralphie to the vet. He is fine - $67 bucks later!!! It was so horrible. I had to take my boys with me. So I have Ralphie on the leash and he is lunging at every dog in sight, Gannon is running all over the place and Gabe, he was pretty good actually. Then after what seemed like an eternity, probably was only 10 minutes, but still . . . we go into the exam room and Gannon was jumping on the scale like it was a trampoline. After that fiasco, we finally get home around 6:20. Now mind you, I haven't even been home from work yet, just to pick up Ralphie. So I had to cook dinner but the kids are screaming b/c they are hungry. We didn't get done eating til 8:00 then I had to work on our quarterlies for taxes. 8:45 comes and I haven't even started cleaning up from dinner. At 9:30 I thought the heck with this and went upstairs to get ready for bed. I know that sounds early to you night owls but I get up at 5:00am.

I"m hoping that tonight I can do some sort of workout. I really have to b/c tomorrow night I have to take Gabe to religious ed classes and then on Thursday night he has his group mtg. I need a break!!!!

Anyway, sorry for only talking about myself. That is just not right. I haven't been on the forums since Friday so I have no idea what is up with you all.

Aug - how are your kittie-poos?

Michele - so you like your new computer? Did your friend ever make it over to check out your carpet? I am sorry that your sister has to deal with such crap. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Jennifer - are you sick? How's work?

Jen - :p

Hi Robin, Arista, Diane, Terry and anyone else that I may have missed.

Have a wonderful day ladies!!!

Hello Haters.

Yes, I did preorder the new workouts on the first night.

Yes, I'm feeling better. Work is OK, but I'm convinced I'm carrying some stress weight around.

No, the voting. Haven't made up my mind on it. Only one Democrat, Hiliary, is on the ballet and all the Replublicans. Romney grew up in Detroit and his Dad was Governor back in the 1950s here.

BBL.

Hi you guys!

Oh boy -- I don't have time for personals today. My DH informed me this morning -- let me clarify -- LATE this morning, that he is leaving for a trip TOMORROW!!! :eek:

That bumb!!!

Anyway, this put a damper on my plans for the day as I had to do a bunch of laundry and get his stuff together.

Dana -- oh heck yes -- I ordered STS on the first day of the pre-sale. I'm totally excited about it!! I'm so glad Ralphie doesn't have mange again :*

Jennifer -- so you didn't vote? There is no power on earth that could make me vote for Hilary (or any of the democrats) :p :7 . This election year is going to be painful. My favorite candidate has already dropped out of the race so now I'm not sure who I'm going to vote for -- but it won't be McCain or Huckabee -- they aren't conservative enough for me ;)

Oh boy, I gotta go. I still haven't done my workout and I really need to since I didn't do one last night...or over the weekend :eek:

I'll see y'all tomorrow :* :* :*

Good evening haters! I just finished doing CTX Kickbox, 4DS KB arms drills only, and then 30 minutes of glute/thigh work. Tomorrow night will be Burn It up, that's all I'll have time for as I'll need to be showered, food ordered, and ready to walk out the door to get the food at 6 to take to Steve & Jenny, Chad is going with also.

Last night we ate dinner here & just hung out.

Jennifer- Glad you are feeling a little better but sorry about the stress weight, ugh! Oh, and only 1 guy is staying with Chad until end of Feb, the other has a duplex in town with his girlfriend.

Michele- Sorry your DH didn't tell you until today- MEN, LOL!!! How is your DS doing? She is still in my prayers!

Dana- Wow, you are busy as always, you are probably burning enough calories just running around like crazy, go easy on yourself & give yourself some slack! I didn't order the new series, I don't need that much weight work, I'd look like a football player, LOL! Lighter weight/higher rep & AWT workouts are best for my body, although I'd love to be able to lift heavy every day.

August- SO... how long do we have you back in town this time? Glad your gig ended up being better than what you thought it'd be at the beginning of it. Good job on the workout too, you rock!

Okay, I am STARVING... going to blend me up some almond breeze sugar free "milk", BSN protein powder, ice, and water into a wonderful dinner shake, YUM!!!

Hello Haters.

I didn't vote and wouldn't voted for Hiliary either. Sorry for the misunderstanding. It was too difficult of a choice on the other side. Ron Paul showed up on the Ballet here and he's throwing things off somewhat.

Tonight it was PUB alone, I normally like to do it with PUB. Tomarrow night is Simply Interval with Gin Miller. Next, 4DS then the 06 Series, then Hardcore, etc...

Work is still, has been, and always will. Some days are just better than others. Today was one of the good ones.

Have a Good Night.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.