HATE - Jan. 14th Sunday

dianet

Cathlete
Hi Ladies -

Here is am starting the post again, even though I am never here. The road trip to Louisiana with the boss went fine. We have enough to talk about the whole way, luckily he is a big talker. The only bad part is that we had to stop for lunch and he wanted to go to a pizza place!!! So much for the ETL plan on that meal!! Oh well.

Yesterday I did a yoga video. I am no inflexible now, but I think I am going to try and do more yoga and pilates. I am not sure what I want to do for cardio or how to schedule it all. Right now I am just don't what I feel like doing that day (and I never feel like doing cardio). Today feel like a pilates day.

Yesterday was a true test of my ETL challenge. DH and I went out to one of my favorite Italian restaurants with the in-laws. I usually get this spinach and chicken stuffed ravioli in a tomato cream sauce, it is SOOOO yummy. Instead, I got a bowl of minestrone soup and a salad and it was really really good.

Well that is all I have for today. We get Monday off of work, which is exciting. I am not sure what to do with myself.

Hi Diane and all--

It looks like we were all MIA yesterday, except for dear August! I offered a prayer for those under the threat of bad weather. August, I was relieved to hear on the news that the tsunami fizzled out. I hope that was accurate.

Diane, it's frustrating when you're trying to follow an eating plan and life gets in the way. Kudos to you for getting right back on track. Be careful with minestrone though, because it's usually (not always, but usually) made with chicken or beef broth. You might want to inquire about that before ordering. Hopefully the bowl you had was made with vegetable broth. Hang in there with your workouts and just do whatever you can. I know the one thing I'm absolutely consistent about is that I HATE cardio and I never want to do it. I think it's even harder to do it when you can't be consistent because you don't have an opportunity to improve. Just come back to it when you're ready.

We were busy around here yesterday, and will be today as well. We're getting ready to go out for brunch and then visit with the in-laws. I want to get in a workout, too. I took yesterday off after working out 4 days in a row!! Oh! I bought a small, cheap TV for my workout room yesterday. My TV stand came and after we set it up, it became clear that the TV in our bedroom was not going to fit the space. My workout room is now complete :) .

My eye infection is back with a vengeance and it was matted shut this morning with GLOP! :-( . My vision is blurry and it's making me crazy.

Deb, Robin, Dana, Kate, Jana--have a great day, all, and I'll see you tomorrow :* :*

Hello Hateville citizens. I don't have much time to post. I just finished cleaning the house from top to bottom and am headed out for a "brisk 50 min walk" in the drizzle. Yuk.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.