HATE - Jan 11

August

Cathlete
Morning!

So just as I'm getting ready to do my workout, Mom calls to tell me that her laundry machine is draining out all over the carpet! Yikes!

So I'm back at my place to get myself together and then am going downstairs to wait for the guy to come fix it.

Ah well, that's how it goes. And I'll be out this weekend, too.

But next week, DOMS City will welcome me back with Half-ass open arms!

Michele - Glad to hear that you like the Jari workout. Yeah, that woman is thin. She was thin in her original one, but in the new ones,...she's THIN....I use my computer so I probably miss lots of little detail, like weird contorted facial expressions and stuff LOL. I'll bet it's fun to use a huge screen and workout to it...That's good news to hear that your eye is back to its regular self....What? You don't like mushrooms?!...Oh wow, your workout room is finished!! That's great! Congratulations!!

Robin - Holy moly, that pasta sounded so good...The only thing I can't imagine more than running, is running outside in the winter. Oh gawd. And I can't believe you would go out running and go home to do...WTF? You came home and did the leg drills of Kickmax?! And a segment of Coremax?! I, too, bow down at your greatness. You, Deb and Kate ought to get together for a fest. Gorgonzola. Yeah, that is fun to say. What is the character on Sesame Street with the name kind of like that?

Dana - You know, I think many of us haters are all also obsessive organizers and compulsive instruction takers. LOL about my being a mean bartender. There would be one major problem with that - I don't drink! So in that respect, I would be a MEAN bartender!

All right, have a great weekend, Haters! Oh wait, it's only Thursday.

Hi to everyone-August, Michele, Dana, Kate, Diane, Robin, Janjan and sorry if I missed anyone-Oh my gosh- it's late here so I thought I would get on cuz I probably won't be able to tomorrow- I'm getting ready to start P90X- I'm trying to psych myself up so I do it "right" the first time and get the most out of it- I want to eat better and work out harder than I ever have-cuz you know what??- I can't work out as much as this on a long term basis- it's gotta stop- I've got to get rid of these last pounds now or it ain't happening--sorry to sound so negative-I'm really being sarcastic, thats all-wish me luck--deb

All right, Mom's out of Sea World and I'm off.

But I had to say hi to Deb. Where have you been, young lady?!

:)

>I can't work out as much as this on a long term basis- it's gotta stop

LMAO! Tell me about it, sheesh!

Good luck on the P90X!

By the way, Sarcastic is a well-known Boulevard in Cardiohatesville. :7

Good morning August, Deb, and all--

August, your poor mom! I had that happen once but fortunately the rooms that flooded had vinyl flooring so clean up was easy. I hope it doesn't take forever for her carpet to dry. You're such a good daughter--your mom must've raised you right :+

My kitty is up on my desk with his little head peeking out from behind my monitor--lol! He's meowing at me and very demanding of my attention :7 .

Oh no, I DON'T have a large screen to watch my DVD's--the only draw back to my workout room:-( . I'm using a small 8" portable Sony DVD player until I get a TV. We're replacing the TV in our bedroom, and as soon as we get the new one I'm claiming the old one for my workout room. The portable DVD player has a nice picture but it's hard to see because it's so darn small.

Deb, I'm so glad you checked in! I thought we lost you for awhile there. Oh boy, P90X. I can't wait to hear how you like it. I'm probably going to buy it one of these days. Ebay always seems to have several up for bidding. Well, good luck with it and please, by all means, be as sarcastic as you like. Sarcasm is always appreciated in Hateville:7

I'm planning to do S&L again today and then peruse some antique shops if time permits. I'll check in later.

Dana, Robin, Kate, Diane, Jana--have a good day!

:*

OMG! I just figured out why my kitty was being such a pest! I FORGOT TO FEED HIM:eek:. I mean he was all over me and all over my keyboard, and he kept trying to lay across my forearms as I was typing. He certainly got his point across! I'm such a bad kitty mom -- ROTFLMAO!!

Hi ladies.

Deb - glad you were able to pop in and say hi. Is this your first time trying P90X or have you tried it before? It isn't in my budget right now to but the entire series but I really would love to buy the AbRipper. You can purchase just certain DVD's right?

Michele - OMG, your poor, starving kitty. Awww!!! I bet kitty inhaled the food. Did you do Jari yet? I think that when I did chest for S&L I started with 12's but then dropped to 10's. My chest is pretty weak. I also had to go lower w/shoulders. I think I matched her for back & biceps and did match her in triceps but had to go down. Man, I used to be so strong and then this hiatus and now I"m a wimp! I thought for sure I"d have DOMS today but so far it is just my triceps where I'm sore. Good!

Robin - WOW! What an accomplishment w/your workout yesterday. I can't believe that you ran outside - woman, it was COLD!!!! Your lungs had to be burnin'. I see where you posted your recipe so I printed it out. Unfortunately, I would probably be the only one that would eat it (although it sounds YUMMY). DH doesn't care for pasta or mushrooms and Gabe, who used to eat anything, is now in that picky stage. Gannon is on the toddler diet - ya know, where you take like 3 bites of something and the rest goes in the hair or on the floor.

August - your poor mom. Did her carpet get really damaged? That was really sweet of you to help her clean it up. Does she go away with you when you are working? Last night, I had the GB in the car w/Tetris. I was going to sit in the car and play it while Gabe was in his class but Gannon woke up so I went and visited a friend. I love Tetris.

Hi Jana & Diane.

Tonight I"m hoping to do some kind of cardio and abs. DH joined an indoor bow shooting team and I think tonight is the first night so I'm hoping I can get my workout in before he leaves. Last night I made a hamburg veggie soup (for tonight) and I set my bread machine timer so hopefully, if I did it right, we'll have hot, french bread at supper too.

Oh I forgot to tell you guys, my DH bought us a new computer over the weekend. Thank God! I was getting sick of all the weird things that our old one was doing. Only thing, this one was inexpensive and it didn't come with the part for the floppy disks, and we have stuff we wanted to transfer to this new one. So now, we have to buy what was not included with this computer. I do not know computer jargon so forgive me if I'm not making any sense.

Have a super day everyone! :)

You won't believe this...in fact, you better sit down. I completed my workout by 12:30 PM. I know, it's shocking, isn't it, but I really wanted to try and get it out of the way so I didn't have to stress over it all day long. No more 11 PM workouts for me!! LMAO! Now I'm not sure there'll be time to go antiquing:-(. Ah well...we have to set priorities.

Dana, I used to be really strong, too, and I can lift pretty heavy in traditional workouts, but this endurance stuff just about kills me! I did a little better today -- I kept the weights the same as the last time but I was able to do all of the reps, except for the lunges and shoulders. When she does the forwards and backwards lunges in a one count it's all I can do to keep up. I think it's more of a balance issue. I look like a drunken idiot trying to do those things--lol!

I used to love tetris! I used to play it on the computer but I haven't in years. I better not start because I have a tendency to become addicted to games and then I don't get anything else accomplished.

Congratulations on your new computer. Oh, how exciting! Oh hey, I don't know anything about them either -- I only know I become very cross when they don't work:7 . Ask August. August probably knows. August knows everything.:p :7 ;)

It's time to hit the shower!

I'm so proud of me:D :+

I also thought that August knew everything. But then the truth came out. LOL. When I was having computer problems I couldn't get on here and I e-mailed her in hopes of getting an answer to the computer problem. She was no help!!!!! HA!!!

Kudos for getting your workout done. Now you can do mine!

Oh August, terrible about the flood. My washer is in the basement, so whenever we have any kind of water related issue, at least it is on concrete.

Michele, my cats always let me know it's time to eat. My big (I mean huge) white cat grabs my ankles if I leave the kitchen without filling his bowl. Good work on the the workouts before midnight. I can't even think of exercising after about 6 pm. I don't like to exercise when it's dark out, for some strange reason.

Dana, great news about the new computer. I hope you get whatever you need it make it do whatever you want. Yeah, I'm computerally challenged too. I can't believe how many people don't like mushrooms. I love portobellos. I like them grilled on an a bun. Yum.

Today I did GS B,S & B. After yesterday, it seemed like a rest. I have to admit, I am impressing myself with this running stuff. I couldn't do it every day, but once a week or so is not too bad.

Hi to everyone else, and enjoy hating.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.