HATE - Feb 7

August

Cathlete
Eegads I'm so late, but I couldn't bear the thought of leaving without having a HATE thread on the first page of the checkins LMAO!

So here it is and I'll be back tonight (well, morning for you lazy buns LOL).

I finished the upper body mix of CTX and a really delish frozen apple cocoa Bran Flakes smoothie. :)

I have no makeup on.

I do have a bra on. :D

I could sleep in the clothing I'm wearing.

I'm SO LATE!!

Big hugs to all and I'll catch up on yesterday's posts later! I hope everyone is doing well.

:7

Hey ladies. Just wanted to let you know that I'm sick, I have strep throat. I"m at work but feel like poop!!!! Just thought I'd post an update so you didn't think I ditched you all.

I'll try to post later but if you don't hear from me, it is b/c I'm swamped here.

Hi Aug & Robin!!!! And anyone else who checks in today!!!

Hiya!

ROBIN - LMAO. See, many good things come from surgical procedures.

DANA - Urgh, I hope you feel better soon!!

JENNIFER -

>For my boys, I decided to fill up two of my bird feeders just outside of my front room so they can watch and hear the birds all day.

What a great idea. I wonder if I should get a bird feeder and put it on my balcony. That would be so fun for my guys to watch...but it's sort of hard to get onto my balcony without having to lock Mooch and Cham up in another room (I'm on the 5th floor). That would be pretty cool to have birds outside, though. Except I wonder if they would make a big mess? Hmm. Is your bird feeder on a tree? I wonder if I could put one on the bar of the balcony...

No makeup...

No bra...

BIG coffee... :)

I can't play -- just stopping in for a sec to say hello and that I miss you all terribly!!!!

My niece was transferred to a rehab facility late yesterday afternoon and my brother and his wife finally felt free to go home and get a little rest. I promised them I would keep an eye on her in their absence so I'm going to visit her in a little while. DH and I are going out to dinner tonight and I can hardly wait! I'm pretty tired and don't feel like cooking at all. I haven't worked out in FOREVER!! I might try to do a little cardio today just to blow off some steam.

AUGUST - Big hugs to you and you better hurry up or you'll be late!! :* . Oh yes -- get a bird feeder. Mooch and Cham will love it! I don't have a birdfeeder, but I have a lot of trees and shrubs where birds nest and Johnny goes crazy!

ROBIN - How are you, young lady? Are you enjoying your recuperation? I know I would :p :7

DANA - OMG what are you doing going to work with strep throat!?!?!?!? Go home NOW!

Hello Jen, Jennifer, Diane, Arista, and anyone else who may be lurking. I'll BBL if I can. Now that my niece is out of immediate danger I hope to have more time to play with youse :*

Bird feeder - yes!

Strep throat - no!

Dinner out - yes!

Recuperating - yes!

Prayers for poor Michele, her niece, her brother, her sister - yes!yes!yes!

Coffee - hmmmm, sounds good

By the by, I finished the sweater I've been working on for four years. OK, OK, off and on. Anyway, I posted a picture on the Thurs Melting Pot Check in is anyone is interested.

Robin!!!!! That sweater is GORGEOUS!! OMG people would pay money for that! I'm so envious of your talent. ;)

HIYA! I am back... unfortunately!! Had a blast but am SO TIRED! I was up until at least 2AM every night & had meetings starting about 7:30 each morning! x(

I have already worked out, almost all unpacked, & doing laundry now. Have so much to do around here, I swept last night but then Chad wanted to come over to see me, I didn't get home until 10:30 last night so didn't do anything after he left.

I should have pictures this weekend or next week- I made everyone else take them & they're going to e-mail to me! :)

Just wanted to stop by & say hello-not sure I'll be back today as I have SO MUCH to do & am going into the office tomorrow to get caught up on things so I can start fresh Monday.

Hope you are all doing well! :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.