HATE - Feb 5

August

Cathlete
Good morning!

Today was supposed to be CTX floor + Legs & Glutes ankle weights, but....I couldn't find any CTX floor work LOL.

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/confused005.gif

So instead I took Robin's advice and did L&G and skipped all the squats and lunges. It made for a good workout...a compact workout, but a good one nonetheless!

http://bestsmileys.com/blushing/7.gif

Changing subjects, I've been giving Cham and Mooch the occasional cat nip and they've been loving it. I've only given it to them twice, but they both react fairly strongly to it and go bonkers. It's so funny to watch.

In other squirrel news, Cham LOVES her cardboard box scratch pad. We've got a few scratch thingies here and there, but this particular one, she really LOVES. And it's the one that makes the most mess http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes007.gif . She scratches it and handfuls of tiny pieces of cardboard get torn off, then she rolls around in them and gets them all tangled in her medium coat and then she'll walk around the apartment letting pieces slowly fall off and scatter. My place looks perpetually filthy LOL. But she loves it so much so I continue to go on hands and knees cleaning up behind her. Is that considered like a bonus add-on exercise?

DANA - Sorry to hear you're not feeling better yet.

>I saw that August started the thread and nobody replied so I felt compelled to post something. Anything really, just didn't want you to think that nobody wanted to talk to you.

LOL.

>This post of mine is about as dry as a piece of toast.

Whole-grain toast is nutritious. Thanks for toasting it. Get it? Toast instead of post! Bahahaa!

http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry051.gif

Okay, sorry, that was stupid.

ROBIN - That's great to hear that your knee is doing so well! Wow, you're already off crutches?

>I'm here for the same reason as Dana. I HATE to see you guys talking to yourselves.

LOL.

JENNIFER - That's great that you feel great even thought work is stressing you out. I hope you'll be able to find a better way than getting sick (LOL) to get some time to interview.

Have a nice day.....still sending Michele good thoughts.....and everyone else warm hellos!

:D

Hi!!!!!

I'm so tired -- I'm downright bleary eyed from lack of sleep.

My niece was moved out of the SICU and onto a regular floor today :) . The doctor's are talking about sending her to a rehab facility for awhile before letting her go home. Of course, she'll have to give up her apartment and move back in with her parents for the time being -- something she won't be happy about. She's so lucky to be alive -- it's truly a miracle.

I'm going to bed now. I can hardly keep my eyes open and I've got a terrific, chronic headache. I'm not kidding -- my head has been throbbing for several days in a row. I expect it's my sinuses combined with the stress of everything that's been going on.

I'm sorry for my lack of personals. I'll try to post personals one day this week. I miss youse :* :* :*

Thanks for all the prayers and vibes -- It means the world to me:)

What a wonderful surprise to come and find Michele had been here!

I'm so glad to hear that your niece has been moved to a regular floor. Oh man, moving back in with parents. Well, for sure it'll help inspire her to aim for a speedy recovery LOL.

It must feel awful to have such a pressure headache for so long. Maybe a stretch workout would be good to do? And lots of deep breathing. And hot tea. And pajamas. And TV.

Be well and get some good rest. :*

Hello Haters.
How are you all?

Michele-Good to hear about your neice. Thank GOD, she is doing better. Now, go take good care of yourself.

August-Cleaning up and following squirrels, I would consider to be a add-on bonus workout.

For my boys, I decided to fill up two of my bird feeders just outside of my front room so they can watch and hear the birds all day.

Another snow storm is coming in tonight with another 4-8" of snow.
These storms will continue until Lake MI freezes over. It would be helpful to the whole Eastern seaboard if all the Great Lakes freeze. If they don't freeze and spring comes, it will be a wild season.

My goal is doublecardio or cardiopower from 4ds today, whichever is the stepping one. Wed night will be shoveling just like tomorrow morning.

BBL either Wed night or Thurs AM.

Just saying a quick hello before I get things started.

Michele - I'm so glad to hear that your niece is doing better. I"ll continue to keep her in my prayers. You take care of yourself & get some rest!!!

Jennifer - more snow????? You must really love where you live b/c I"d be heading south for the winter. LOL. Are they planning on hiring some more people at your job?

Hi August!!!! What's on tap for you today? Your kitties are so darn silly!

Robin - yeah!!! Your knee is doing great, that is awesome!

I feel HORRIBLE. My neck is so sore, my glands are sore, my throat hurts, I have a headache. Wah, wah, wah!!!

I'll try to check in later. If not, have a wonderful day!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.