HATE - Feb 4

August

Cathlete
Gooooood eveninks!

It's just that time of Japan hour where the Hate thread may or may not be beginning while I'm typing this up. It's so thrilling! LOL.

I had to leave early today to go to work and got home...at 10pm.......

BUT!

I've just finished S&H Chest and Tris, and am having a lick of a time getting my wobbly arms to type. I have to say that I have a bit of dread factor when it comes to that workout...all those dang pushups and then all those dang presses........but I must say, I always have wobbly arms after.

And I've also finished my protein smoothie and now it's 11:30pm. Baha. Ain't it great.

Hope I can sleep tonight.

My warm thoughts go out to Michele...

And my warm hellos go out to the rest of you Haters.

I'm going to wash up now and get ready for bed. Hope I can wash my face.

Big hugs....:)

Hey. I saw that August started the thread and nobody replied so I felt compelled to post something. Anything really, just didn't want you to think that nobody wanted to talk to you. :p

I'm busy here as usual. I still have a yucky sore throat. Nothing exciting to note either.

Michele - How is your niece doing?

Jennifer - sorry to hear that work isn't going all that great. Have you applied anywhere else?

Robin - how are you feeling?

Jen - why am I even saying anything to you? You're off in the Bahamas, why would you be reading this????

This post of mine is about as dry as a piece of toast.

I better get some work done. Talk to you all later.

Hi august and Dana. I'm here for the same reason as Dana. I HATE to see you guys talking to yourselves.

My knee is doing fabulously. I ditched the crutches yesterday. I think I may be able to drive in a day or two. I did some chest work today.

Michele, hugs and continued prayers for you, your niece and the rest of your family.

I'm off the check in with the melty ones.

Hello Haters.

How are you all? Feel great, just got done with fed/state tax returns on Turbo Tax. Some improvements from last year on the system.

My work is stressed out. Yes, I'm looking for a new position but will be almost impossible cause I won't get time off to interview unless I'm sick. We're quite short-handed now and will be more later.

More snow is coming Tues night. I shoveled this AM. but feel blessed cause I did LIC on Sat and Sun mornings.

Have a Great Night/Day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.