HATE - Feb 3

August

Cathlete
http://bestsmileys.com/christmas4/4.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/18.gif

It's snowing again!

Cham was so excited, she would stay at the window for some time and then come report to me and then go back to the window to watch some more....

....until I put my exercise DVD in LOL.

Today I did.....dun-duh-duh-dun! MIndy Mylrea's Gliding Discs Bun section! Remember that one? As soon as Chami saw the disc, she got a mouthful of kibble and put it in one of them LOL.

Anyway, I'm off to do some work now. I hope you guys are having a good weekend, and Jennifer, I hope you had a good LIC!

By the way, I know what model Elliptical you got, Michele. I did my research. ;) :D

Now if I can just find some space. :*

Have a nice day! :7

Good Morning August and Haters.

Thank GOD, the snow is going away until later this week. Yesterday morning, I got stuck in my car where the city has plowed me in. I slowed down for car and then couldn't get out. A cute young married neighbour helped me out. I thanked him for doing his strength training with me on Sat.. He runs all the time-even in the snow.

Today is the Big Game Day. I'm rooting for the Patriots. Tom Brady played for UofM, but was back up quarterback so never got any playing time. Plus, my sister's family lives in upstate NY so that whole area is Patriots fan not New York.

Another round of LIC. I don't have a rotation figured out yet.

Seville is laying on the top of my pc and I can't see what to type cause his paw is in the way.

Work has been very stressful lately. I dread going in. (all the time).

Sorry to hear your work has been stressful, Jennifer. But I'm glad to hear you were saved by a cute couple! If you must need to be saved, it may as well be by a cute couple. :)

Well, okay, it could be a cute guy, too. The key here is cute.

Have another good LIC!

Michele - I hope you're feeling better!

That goes for your knee, too, Robin!

And didn't Dana say she's coming down with something?

It's midnight and I'm getting hungry. x(

:* :*

;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;( ;(

Sorry I've been MIA.

My niece was in a terrible car accident. She has several broken bones and some internal injuries as well. They were finally able to stabilize her enough for surgery -- she's in surgery now and will be going to the ICU afterward.

PRAYERS PLEASE

I'll check in again when I can, but honestly, it might be awhile.

Thanks for all your care and concern in advance :*

Oh, Michele, that's awful. I'm so sorry to hear about the accident. Thank goodness she's stabilized. I'll be sending good thoughts her and your ways.

Big hugs.

Michele-

You've been through MORE than your share of stress lately. Thank GOD, she's stablized. Keep the Faith and think Positive!!

Keep us updated.

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.