HATE : Feb 17

August

Cathlete
Morning all! http://bestsmileys.com/superhero/2.gif

I've just finished Breakthrough Pilates Plus...not because I wanted to de-bold it from my rotation from a week ago, but because it was on my rotation for today.

No wonder I rarely do that workout LOL. It makes me feel like I'm watching a really bad SNL skit.

http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/innocent/innocent0001.gif Please dear Bird Gods, please send some birdies to come eat some of the delicious seed I have for them on the balcony. Please don't make me go and buy a plant or a bird bath. http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/msn/msn.gif We won't hurt the birdies. We just want to watch them eat.

JEN - Hey you! Glad to have you back here, and extra glad to hear you're finally feeling better. Did you enjoy your alone time?

I took Mom's squirrels for the night, and they went home yesterday. Some days when Mom feels tired and Yoyo is meowing his whiskers off asking for something my mom can't figure out, then it's -- Off to August's! LOL.

All right all, have a great Sunday. I've got to go to work today so I'm off to put on my The Winter Outfit.

http://bestsmileys.com/cold/13.gif

Have a nice day! :D

Good Morning Haters.

Yesterday, I never made it to HSC. My tiredness from the night before won out. Hopefully, this week is different.

Weather wise-it's freezing rain right now. My car is frozen shut and my steep drive looks like you could slide right down it with shoes.

My lunch went well yesterday with my friend. His roommate was tense around me cause he is friends with and very loyal to someone I used to be involved with. It was one of the worst relationships I ever was in. I believe the truth will come out in time and his roommate will not see me for what he was lead to believe me to be.

Hope you all have a Great Sunday!!

'Mornin' http://www.mysmiley.net/imgs/smile/sick/sick0026.gif

Snot is running out of my nose by the gallon, my eyes are watering, and I have a headache. I'm going to snuggle with kitty on the couch and watch movies all day -- and sleep. I haven't been sleeping very well lately http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sleep017.gif

I spent several hours with my niece yesterday. It was nice because nobody else was there which gave us an opportunity to talk. She's making slow but steady progress with her arm -- she can't raise it off the bed or rotate her forearm, but she can bend it at the elbow.

I did a workout yesterday :D . It was a 2 mile walk with Leslie. I couldn't muster up the energy to do anything more than that, but at least it's a start. If I feel better later on I'll do another short cardio, or maybe a Jari Love.

AUGIE -- Birds? Do we have birds? I'm joining in your plea/prayer for birds :7

JEN -- Yes, it is nice to see you back here again!

JENNIFER -- It's hard for me to imagine anyone having a bad opinion of you! We have rain here but it's warm, thank goodness.

ROBIN -- Did you have a nice time at the nature center? How did Greyor tolerate the long trip?

DANA, DIANE, ARISTA, and all -- How are you?

Okay, I'm signing off. I'm going to scrounge up something to eat and claim my spot on the couch ;) :D . I might BBL to see if anyone is around. :*

JENNIFER - What a bummer that your friend's roomy felt weird being around you. At least it didn't seem to put a cloud on your lunch. :)

Ooh, sliding down the hill in your shoes! Fun! :p

MICHELE - That's nice that you had such a good visit with your niece. But your cold sounds like it might be getting worse? I hope you got some good snuggle time with Johnny and Remote Control.

I'm back from work and now that Mooch, Cham and I had a really good laser light play session, we're off to bed.

Remember my friend who has the tardy problem? He's leaving Japan tomorrow so we're meeting for breakfast again. This time he's going to call me when he's left his hotel. :D

Okay, off to bed I go!

Laters! :*

August, I just have to share - there is a Junco (small, grey winter bird) on the patio, about a foot from the French door. My cat, Frank, is intently watching him. As the bird gets closer and closer to the door, Frank's ears spread out flatter and flatter, like he's trying to become invisible. We had about 40 Morning Doves at the feeder this morning. And I saw 3 robins in the chestnut tree out back. Spring can't be far away.

Michele, not fair! You just got over a nasty cold. Feel better soon.

Jennifer, we are supposed to get some of that freezing rain today too. I sure hope not.

I'm home from church and need to do what every good Christian does Sunday afternoon - take a nap! Then I'll hit the stationary bike for a bit.

Hey haters, quick check in then I'll BBL if anyone is around...

Didn't get as much of a workout as I would've liked yesterday afternoon... so did DM morning then 1st 3 combos of KCM's Step Kickboxing (think that is the name) & 30 min floor butt/thigh w/o.

Today was IMAX 1, BM2 abs, & 10 min thigh shaper - I may try to sneak something else in this afternoon but we'll see.

My washer quit working yesterday...ugh! Had a guy come out & look at it today- the pump is out so he has to order that & will be Tues or Wed...hoping for Tuesday. I've had them do work on my dryer once before & really like them plus coming out on a Sun or middle of the week is all the same price! :)

Michele- I am right there w/ you on the nose blowing...I don't know where all of the snot is coming from, LOL!!! Sorry if TMI. I actually am feeling better now but when I do cardio my nose runs even more. Hope you are feeling better. :*

August- I'll pray to the bird Gods for you too, LOL! I did enjoy my alone time & enjoying some more of it today!!! That is so sweet of you to babysit for your mom when the "kids" are driving her insane! :p

Jennifer- Sorry to hear about your freezing rain...that is so dangerous to drive on- be careful if you have to leave the house & if not, stay home & safe!!! It is so windy here today & raining but temp is about 40 w/ wind gust of about 38mi though it feels more like 30 outside.

Robin- Did you get your nap in? What workout did you do today?

Okay, off to do some more cleaning & relaxing. I hope to BBL haters!

Hello Haters.

Driving to church was horrible, coming back home was easier. Already we have overflow of water on the roads from the melting and the rain. Then, it's supposed to freeze over and snow tonight.

My friend thinks that this guy should apologize for his odd behaviour towards me. I think he's just sticking up for his friend while looking like he's crazy. I know the truth will come out in the end, it always does. He's past judgment on me by someone els's misreprensentation of who I am.

My cats have been enjoying the birds at the feeder once again.

Might try to workout out tonight, but looks like Mon or Tues there's a better chance.

BBL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.