HATE - Feb 1

August

Cathlete
It's February! :p

And do you know what that means? YES! I started my February Rotation!!

And I thought today's workout would NEVER END!! LOL.

Why? You ask? Because the darn disc (not a Cathe) kept sticking and turning itself off. I was about ready to cry. No, that doesn't quite represent how I felt.....oh yeah, I was about ready to bust the disc in two. Yeah, that's more how it was. The bonus footage butt workout never stuck before, so I don't know why it stuck today, but it took long enough for me to correct it that after I finished it, I went directly to Smoothie Land instead of doing abs like I thought I would.

Luckily I'd started out with Cathe's Kickmax leg conditioning drills, so I felt worthy.

Anyway!

I had a really busy couple days, but all is well.

So are you guys wondering what happened with my friend who is always late? Well, he was late. LOL.

Here's the synopsis.

9:45am - Friend calls on the decided confirmation time, much to August's surprise, to tell her he'll be on time to the coffee shop...but instead of meeting at 10:30am, he suggests to meet at 10:35am "just in case."

10:35am - August arrives at the coffee shop.

10:45am - August begins to feel annoyed.

10:50am - August is annoyed.

10:55am - August decides that if her friend doesn't call her cell or arrive by 11am, she's leaving.

10:58am - Friend arrives, and after apologizing several times, tells her he tried calling her phone...at her apartment.

11:00am - August tries to shake off the irks while friend continues to apologize and then tries to compliment August, only further annoying her.

11:02am - August and friend order at the register, and friend says, "Here, let me get this." August, feeling a little bad for having made grumpy faces, replies, "Oh, you don't have to do that."

11:03am - Much to August's dismay, friend mistakes what she said to mean that the bill is on August, and he says to her, "Well, thank you very much!" August holds down the grumbles and takes out the equivalent of a $20, only to be jabbed again when friend jests, "I'm only letting you get this because I left my wallet at the table."

11:04am - August ponders over the events and situation to herself.

But I'm happy to say that once we sat down at the table with our order, we had a very fun hour talking and laughing about this and that, so all ended well.

Just like my workout. It all ended up well.

Okay, sorry for the lack of emoticons, but I must flee into my workspace, as it's now near 3pm and I'm supposed to meet my mom at 4:45pm to go food shopping.

Later!

MICHELE -

>I did my cardio last night...at 11:00 PM

Woooo hooo! Good for you!!!

>I have some good news about my brother -- he's been admitted to a rehab unit.

Oh, that IS great news. I hope he'll be back to feeling more himself soon. I'll continue to send good vibes to both he and your sister.

>See, all this talk about developing a habit in 21 days is just hype -- it aint' true! Once a slacker, always a slacker

LMAO. NO! Don't say that!

Hi, Arista, hi, Shannon!

DANA - Sorry to hear that Elvis won't be joining you guys.

>And I hope that I'm not the odd one, but it really gets me frustrated when I cannot follow it. I can't explain it, like really angry or anxious. I just want to smash the tv. Sorry for that moment.

Oh, well, no, I've never had anything like what you wrote about here LOL.

>About an hour later, they closed school. So we all got up and ready for nothing!!!

It's too bad that they can't program alarm clocks to pick up some "No School" satellites so you can sleep in and enjoy the morning, eh? Anyway, feel better.

>Here is the breaking news of the day . . my co-worker was "let go"

Wow, so it came down to that. Was she surprised or did she see it coming?

>Gabe was supposed to read 10 books in the month of January and guess what, he only read 2 and thought he could read 8 of them last night.

LMAO! I hate reading. I'm totally with Gabe!

JENNIFER - I'm glad to hear you had a fun time on your date!

>Sorry I don't fish and hunt.

LMAO!

JEN -

>I will miss him but you know what I'm going to miss more- NOT WORKING OUT!!!

You are so lucky that man doesn't visit the forums...at least we think he doesn't......

Anyway, have a fantastic trip!

Sorry to be so sloppy on personals. I'll check back later tonight!

ROBIN - If you're reading, I've been thinking about you tons and tons and wishing you a speedy recovery. Eat lots of ice cream and other necessary nutrients to hurry your good knee health.

Hugs and have a nice day everybody! :D :D :D

Hello August and Haters.

This morning, and it's just about 7am, I already shoveled 5" of snow off of my driveway. Wish I had a short one but it's long and steep plus the sidewalks and the ramp. More snow to come today and tonight.

Now, I get to go to work. Yippee!!

Have you seen the Comcast commercial where the lady's man leaves for the weekend? It shows her eating a huge sundae in the bath watching some love story.

So, this weekend, I might get to 4DS cardiopower or doublecardio, preview Amy Bento again, plus shovel.

Is it summer yet??

Just popping in to say I'm going to bed ;(

I have a blinding headache ;(

August -- thanks for the laugh -- I really needed it!

Jen, UGH! More shoveling!!

I had a terrible day yesterday. Oh, and my DB was declined for rehab. They felt he wasn't a good candidate :( . I knew that, but a girl can dream, can't she?

I'll BBL once my headache subsides. Really -- it's a bad one.

x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-( x( :-(

That is how I feel about today! I woke up & knowing it appeared to be quite a bit of snow outside decided I NEEDED to do my workout first so I wasn't too tired after shoveling. So, I did Drill Max & a 20 min floor butt thigh workout. Then went outside to shovel snow... let me tell you I was out there for 1 1/2 hours shoveling the HEAVIEST snow I've ever dealt with. They say we received 13 inches of snow & it was BLOWING & of course I live on the side of the road that it blows too. Needless to say I am exhausted, my back has NEVER hurt so bad, and I'm cranky! I am just now "eating" my first meal for the day, a protein shake-YUM! I am starving. Zero calories in & a TON burned!

Chad has called twice to check on me-he is working today, he told me to wait & he'd help me later this afternoon but I declined-he is busy enough as it is. We hung out last night here, made a sweet & sour chicken rice dish frozen entree, veggies, and baked sweet potatoe.

Well I need to keep moving- my flight leaves at 6AM tomorrow morning from an airport about 1hr. 20 min from here... I can't wait to be on the plane doing NOTHING!!!! :)

I will BBL to see if anyone is around before being gone until THURSDAY!!!!

{{{MICHELE}}}I'm so sorry about your headache. And your brother. I hope you feel better soon. I expect to hear you felt better about 9:30 pm so you got up and did a cardio workout. Thanks again for the call!

August, this is a FRIEND!?!?!? Whew, I'd hate to see how enemies treat you. Thanks for your thoughts. My surgery was a great success and I feel great. No pain, just some stiffness and tightness. I have some exercises to do to work back to my old flexible self. I feel like my four week vacation is just beginning!

Jen and Jennifer, so much shoveling! You guys must have backs and shoulders to die for!

Jenn, have a great trip.

Jennifer, did you have fun last weekend? I don't remember seeing any posts about the festival. Anything going on this weekend? We are planning a trip to visit our son.

Dana, I saw that your coworker was let go. I'm sorry for her, but hope you get someone more reliable to replace her. Did you have the ice we had this morning? Luckily, Penn College was closed, so DH could take me to my doctor's appointment.

I think I'm going to give making some dinner a try. If it's too much, I yell for one of my minions to come help.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.