HATE - Dec 5

August

Cathlete
What on earth is going on here?!

I go out allllllllll day, I'm all excited to get back to read up on what's going on.....and there's nothing even started for today yet?!

Oh wait. It's still super early where you are.

But I was happy to read Michele's post. I'm sending good vibes for the sparkly tree! It must make your house feel that much more joyful! Say, doesn't Johnny go nuts over it?

A friend of mine gave Mooch a new toy...

Well, actually, the toy was meant for everybody but Mooch claimed it, and tonight, I think he ate it http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/eatdrink018.gif .

It used to have a big, white puffy ball at the end of this long thick piece of cloth string, and whenever he'd get that ball in his mouth, he'd growl like there was no tomorrow....but now (this is the 2nd day we've had the toy) there isn't a fluffy ball there anymore, and I can't find it. He doesn't seem to have a tum-tum ache, so for now, I'm going to hope it's just in some corner somewhere.

Anyway, today was a nice day after I got my energies up and running. Why do moms always ask all these questions and then have to confirm them a couple hundred times? LOL.

Here is one of our typical conversations :

M : Is it left or right?
A : It's left.
M : It's not right?
A : Nope.
M : So it's left?
A : Yep.

And sometimes it goes like :

M : Is it left or right?
A : It's left.
M : It's not right?
A : Nope.
M : So it's left?
A : Yep.
M : ........No, I don't think it's left.

LMAO and yet so NOT LMAO! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/basic/chaplin.gif

We had a really nice lunch, and a nice hair treatment, and then a really nice dinner, and then home to hang with all the squirrels who were at my place all day.

Yeah, it was a good day.

All right. I'm going to wash my face now. BBL! :D

Good morning, quick check-in for me!

August- Check your PM. LOVE the conversation with your mom, LOL!

Not much to report here, I did Burn It Up & floor work from Firm It Up last night. Besides that packaged up 2 packages for returns and did a little cleaning, exciting huh?

Oh and the cats were acting playing last night without fighting!!!
:eek: :) :eek: :)

I think they'll start getting along better this winter when Storm doesn't go outside so much & has more energy to "deal" with Sport. It was funny though- I could tell Storm didn't really want me to know she was enjoying playing with him- every time I'd look in on them she'd stare at me with that look of... what you looking at, http://bestsmileys.com/signs6/14.gif.

http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/13.gif

Sorry to be MIA here lately. Work and life have been crazy. I hurt my knee Saturday while stepping. The doctor said it's probaly a sprain and to rest for 2 weeks. Sigh, not what I want to be doing when all the holiday treats are appearing.

Jenn, when is Chad's surgery? Or did he already have it? Hope all is well.

Michele, since you did so well with the Thanksgiving meal, will you be in charge of Christmas dinner too?

August, LOL at you and your mom's conversations. I understand totally.

Dana, still crazy where you are? How much time do you get off around Christmas? Do you get snow days?

OK, back to work I go. MWAH and much hate-love to all.

JEN - So cute about Sport and Storm! I know the look to which you're referring. LOL.

Oh, and thanks for the PM. I've emailed you!

ROBIN - Hiya! It's so great to "see" you again! I've been out a lot, too, actually. You hurt your knee stepping? Oh gawd. It led to having to see a doctor, too? Oh gawd. Something about the idea of hurting your knee doing some kind of Step move is cringe-inducing. Did it...make a sound? :eek:

I hope it will be as good as new in two weeks!!

Okay, I'm getting sleepy so I guess I'll call it a night.

It's a night.

Sorry, that was dumb.

Later! :*

G'mornin'!

Well, I finally made it to Hateville and I only had to reboot my computer twice in the process http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/angry029.gif

I know, I know -- I need a new computer but I just don't want to buy one right now. I simply must squeeze every ounce of functionality out of this one.

It's a cold, frosty, SNOWY morning here. We got about 4" of snow last night and it's still coming down. This is our first snow of the season and it looks so pretty http://bestsmileys.com/winter/18.gif .
I'm going to enjoy it for now because I'll begin to hate it in a day or two -- LMAO!!!

August -

>I'm sending good vibes for the sparkly tree! It must make your house feel that much more joyful! Say, doesn't Johnny go nuts over it?

I no more than plugged the tree in when Johnny hopped up onto the arm of the couch where he could get at it and started to chew the needles -- LMAO!! x(

So how big was that puff ball you think Mooch ate? Hey, I wonder if Cham ate it and that's why she wasn't feeling well! Is that a possibility, or was Cham sick before the fluff ball disappeared? Kitties -- they're such a freaking handful, aren't they? http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/10.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cats1/18.gif http://bestsmileys.com/cats2/9.gif

I know what you mean about the conversation with your mom. I've had that same conversation with my DH nearly everyday for the last 23 years -- LMAO!!

Jen - I always feel exhausted after reading your posts :p . Would you please come and give your white tornado treatment to my house? http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/twister2.gif

ROBIN!!! - The lost sheep returns home :+ . I miss you, you nut!! It seems like we cross paths on the forums but never quite manage to hook up. I feel like we haven't "talked" in forever.

I'm so sorry about your knee :-( . I keep trying to tell you people that cardio is bad -- especially step :p . Seriously, I hope it heals up quickly for you. In the meantime I think you should milk it for everything you can squeeze out of it ;) :7

>Michele, since you did so well with the Thanksgiving meal, will you be in charge of Christmas dinner too?

*GASP* Bite your tongue! We go to my brother's for Christmas and his wife cooks. I usually don't have to do much for that dinner except bring a dessert, which I usually buy :D

I've been consistently working out 5 to 6 days per week for the past 64 days :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: . Somebody STOP me!! I think today calls for chest and back from the 4DS. Yesterday was a rest day but I did a segment from Classical Stretch. the more I do those CS workouts, the more I appreciate them.

Alrighty, I'm going to check out the melters thread for a sec. I didn't have time to check in there yesterday so I better do that today. I'll BBL :* :* :*

P.S. Oh no! It looks like I got here too late to play with Augie :-( . Sleep tight and I'll see you tomorrow...or late tonight :D :*

Hi everyone -

DH and I had a long talk last night and FINALLY came to a decision about work - I am going to be a SAHM. I know that is what we had originally planned, but I got cold feet along the way. So now I just have to quit my job. I have the work Christmas party this Saturday (the Anne Klein dress looks nice btw) so I will have a chance to say bye to a lot of people, then I will quit early next week. I feel bad that I will be taking 10 weeks of my paid maternity leave to finally come to a decision, but that is how long it took me so nothing I can really do about that.

Even though we can afford to keep our house in Houston, we will probably start looking for a house out in the suburbs soon to have more space and be close to DH's parents. The prices in our neighborhood are going way up right now, while prices out there are going down, so might be a good time to sell. I am sad that we are moving out b/c I have a lot of great friends here in town from work and church. But I guess I will have to make some new friends out there.

Today I have a meetup at a park with some other SAHMs in the area. I hope that I can make some new mommy friends.

Here are some pictures of Ella from Monday after she got her shots. Lots of smiles once we got home, which I hear is not the norm.

DSC_0860.jpg

Check out my cool bandaids
DSC_0877.jpg

DSC_0893.jpg

DSC_0911.jpg

DSC_0913.jpg

DSC_0914.jpg

DSC_0915.jpg

Hi Diane!!

OMG!! The pictures of Ella are so cute!! I especially like the last one. She looks positively joyful :+

I thought you'd change your mind about going back to work. Ella is a very lucky little girl ;) .

Good luck finding a new home. There's a lot to recommend the burbs. It's nice and quiet and generally safer. There are some drawbacks too, but I think the pros outweigh the cons. We live in a bedroom community situated between 2 cities so we have all the convenience of shopping and nice restaurants, etc, without any of the hazards of city dwelling.

Hi ladies.

Michele - WTH is a bedroom community? I have never heard of that. I'll keep my mind out of the gutter. }(

Diane - that is great that you are able to stay at home.

August - ha, ha what a conversation between you and mom. Glad that you had a nice time together.

Robin - hey stranger. What a bummer about your knee. How are you feeling? My last day of work will be Dec 21 and then I have off until Jan 2 and nope, I don't get snow days. But I should've taken a vacation day to day b/c it is snowing like crazy here, I don't have a 4-wheel drive vehicle and I've got a long, hilly drive home. I"m going to be in panic mode. I really, really hate driving in this to the point that my hands start getting really sweaty and I start shaking. I literally could cry. Can you tell that I"m not looking forward to the drive home???? It is snowing in your area?

Jen - hey you!!!

Well, I better get back to work. Pray that I make it home safe, please!!!!!

Hey Michele, I know what you mean. I miss you too. Neither of us seem to have much time to post lately.

Diane, I'm glad you reached the decision you did. It's wonderful that you can afford to and want to. Ella is getting so big! She is beautiful.

Dana, the drive home was not fun. Rt 15 over the mountain was closed because of a wreck, so I hade to take a snow covered, twisty, turny mountain road to get home. I hope you got home alright.

I finally got a workout done. I did gym style back etc. My knee continues to improve. I'm going to get a brace before I start up with step again.

Gotta go find some dinner. Bye all.

Hello Haters.
How are you? One more day then I'm off on Friday. My Supervisor told me she will be in my office on Thurs., the stress is going down.

Diane-Miss Ella is so Cute. My oldest brother lives in Houston. He lives on some hill in Houston-near HIA.
Yes, babies usually are miserable after shots. My cats fought after their baby shots.

Auggie-What kind of toy did your squirrel eat?

Tonight, I will attempt HSC since it's been awhile. Thurs s/b IMAX3 premixes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.