HATE - Dec 13

August

Cathlete
Morning!

Oh come on, you KNOW those red Halloween shoes would look [font color=dark red size=+2]HOT[/font] with black pants with a silver stripe. You guys are just too shy to admit it, I know. http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes002.gif

That's all right.

As far as I'm concerned, platforms are the only way to go. I walk like Frankenstein's monster in any heel that I wear, and flat shoes make me look like a stub.

Mule platforms. Now THAT calls my name.

Kay, I know I'm always telling you to go check out cuteoverload, so if you're not checking that site every day, you should be ashamed! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes005.gif LOL.

So just in case you've forgotten to look recently, you must go and see this one called TYPICAL with a cat and a dog. Just click on the photo and it'll go to a little movie. It's really cute.

http://cuteoverload.com/

Go. See.

MICHELE -

>*GASP* Please tell me this isn't taking time away from our precious Oogi! How will she ever get that garden of blue roses going if you fritter the day away with some other game!? You're so fickle -- LMAO!!!

Fear not! Oogi has me wound tightly around her watering can. Nothing wrong with having a main love, and dabbling something on the side, right? http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/rolleyes001.gif

>DAMN OLD MUSCLES SORE

LMAO. I can't see why you don't like DOMS! I LOVE DOMS! It makes me feel like I'm doing something.

Cheers to DOMS and cheers to dill!

>Okay Dana and August -- I expect you two to come up with a feasible plan for clean(er) eating and working out. You don't have to start until January 1, but I'm holding you accountable and I'm making Jen and Jennifer check up on you, too

As The Great Gazoo's Twin Fred Flinstone so eloquently said, "Yes, yes, yes!" (You guys ARE well-versed in The Flintstones, I hope?)

A young woman asked me yesterday how I keep in shape - if I workout every day or what?

And this was my answer, "Yes, I work out every day, er, well, I USED to work out every day but haven't in the past few months, but I plan to work out again every day VERY soon."

LOL.

DANA - I would totally wear those Halloween shoes if they were platform LOL. Actually, if they were platform, I really would. Except that I don't like shoes that have things that go around the ankles. Okay, so I wouldn't wear those shoes. Except if it were Halloween. And they were platform. And mules.

>you should get those and wear them to your family Christmas. Then your SIL would have more to talk about then politics and religion.

LMAO!

JENNIFER - Your favorite Cathe are the ones released in 06? Is that what you mean? That's great that you have your Jan plan figured out!

JENNIFER - Ooooh, Mexican! Chad knows you! SPICY! http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/dance014.gif

All right, on that note, I have flowers to water.

Laters! :*

Shoes, PMS, and Chocolate!!!

Good morning, August! Did someone say something about shoes?! I have not even been reading this check-in lately, but my radar alerted me to shoe talk. LOL!

Cathe’s 4-Day split turned me into a heavy weight training lover, so I have not had anything to hate lately and no good reason to check-in here. But y’all know how I hate PMS. (Where is Shelley when I need her?) I have a fierce case of PMS, and I am tempted to eat anything that is not nailed down and can’t outrun me. I am officially falling off the December rotation this morning. Running is Cathe’s game plan for today. I fear that I might run to Cracker Barrel! It is actually in the 30s this morning and way too cold for this Texas girl. I hate cold, so there is another excuse to play in this thread today. I am not a treadmill runner either, and the morning staff at the club would pass out if I walked in after all this time! I have not been to the club since Halloween, and I do not remember the last time I was there in the morning.

The weather in Texas is crazy this week. It has been cycling between hot and sunny (in the 80s) to cold and rainy (in the 40s) on alternating days. My body is in shock! Thankfully, I am maintaining a positive attitude and keeping the blues at bay. I invested in a light box last year (as therapy for SAD). That helps. I have also learned to be gentle with myself this time of year and keep stress to a minimum. I spend more time reading, watching movies, and relaxing with friends. I do not pressure myself to be as productive. Blessing my body with more sleep and taking time to rest and recharge is more beneficial. I am content to maintain my weight this month. I enjoy treats in moderation and drink plenty of water. I do not stress over trying to be perfect with my eating. And Cathe’s fun workouts, praise God, just plain make me happy! The December rotation so far has been perfect for me because I need fun and less demanding workouts this month. Pushing myself too hard or going to the opposite extreme and not working out at all can send me sliding down a slippery slope into a pit of depression. I am not in the mood for running today or HSTA leg press hell tomorrow. I have not done a non-Cathe workout in months, so I may pull out a Kari or Christi dancy hi-lo workout this morning.

I had a run-in with miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups and Hershey’s Hugs this week. I lost the fight! Oh, if only I hated chocolate. LOL!

I have missed y’all!

Blessings,
Heather B.

“So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God” (1 Corinthians 10:31 NIV).

RE: Shoes, PMS, and Chocolate!!!

Hello Haters.
I just got my internet/landline bill from At&T, the Holidays are quite expensive already.
Some good news. Today,at work, I get cashed out on my unused vacation/sick/floating Holidays and it will be around 153 hours. Plus, I have to make cookies tonight for a Holiday Open House for work on Friday. Figuring the bills and budget too.
Heather-My sister in upstate NY has one of those light boxes too. They are quite popular in the Boston area, where she used to live.
PMS got me this week, I've not been doing anything. Seville and Madrid are in great shape though, running through the house at 5am.

Have a Great Day! Time to get ready for work.

Hey, Heather! I LOL when I saw that you had smelled our soles and came a-runnin'!

You fiesty, funny woman! Sounds like you've got a good winter planned for yourself, now if only the weather will even out, eh? It was weird weather here in Tokyo, too, for a while, but now it's just cold, and I've resorted to wearing (cue echo delay) THE WINTER OUTFIT.

And my hair is completely static.

Anyway, as always, it's great to "see" you!

JENNIFER - Yay, more cookies! What kind will you be making?

You cashed out on holiday hours -- you mean that you can get paid for the holiday hours you didn't take?

It's 10pm here and would you believe I have to go for a meeting in an hour. In my (cue echo delay) THE WINTER OUTFIT. I'm thinking to go without any makeup on so that I can go to bed quicker on my return. Or is that not cool? Ah, who cares. No makeup is good. I'll wear a hat to hide half my face anyway. :*

Hi! Hi! Hello!

I'm literally running through Hateville as I don't have time to play at all x( . I had a bad check up at the dentist -- my teeth are fine but I'm having a MAJOR flare up of this stupid autoimmune disease that affects my gums x( ;(

I have just enough time to do a quick workout and get showered and dressed for dinner. DH and I are going out tonight -- the first nice thing that's happened to me all %^*& day! :p

Hi Heather!! Nice to see you. Sorry I don't have time to talk right now but I read your post and I'm your biggest cheerleader!

Jen, Jennifer, August, Dana, Robin, Diane -- I'll see you guys later -- well, probably not until tomorrow, so g'night and sleep tight :* :* :*

Yes, I do get cashed out on any time I didn't take for the year 2007.
The cookies are Reese's Pieces cookies.

Good evening haters!!

Heather, it is nice to see you stop by! :)

Jennifer- That is great that you can cash in vacation time!! We get to carry over 5 days per year so I always do that & then have to use the rest. Reese's Pieces cookies... :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Oh my, stay far, far away from me, LOL! I LOVE resse's pieces & can't get anywhere near them b/c I can't control myself! x(

August- Are you still mad at me for the e-mail? :( ;-)

Michele- Hope you didn't mind it as much as August... :p

Dana- Didn't hear back from you today on e-mail so I'm assuming the snow day you planned off work just incase was needed, hope you are safe & warm at home.

I did Tear It Up tonight, last night was 4DS KB & B&G floor work, Tues was KPC/L&G premix, and Monday was Burn It Up. Think I may take a rest day tomorrow then not sure about Sat morning but Sun will be Drill Max for sure, LOVE that workout!

Well I was kind of hoping for a quiet evening alone but Chad just called, a buddy of his stopped by so he said he was going to talk to him for a while then would call me to see what I was doing...so, that means he probably wants to stop by for an hour or so. I can't say no though... how can I pass up a back & head rub until I fall asleep, you know?!?! :p :) He is just WAY too nice to me so if he wants to come over I'll let him.

Well, I may check back to see if anyone is around if I have a chance, if not I'll BB tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.