HATE - Dec 12

August

Cathlete
WARNING!

Long, mostly nonsense post completely void of emoticons to make for easier reading. Approach with caution.

OKAY, LET'S TALK SHOES!

Okay, so I'm late, but I went to sleep early and I missed out on the fun so bear with me. Bare with me? No, it's bear.

Uncanny how all the red shoes with a wedge heel are open-toe! What's up with that?

But I do like Dana's choice fave, and though I don't wear heels for myself, I LUST over those purple and red ones.

Oh, here's a pair with zing and very economical.

http://shop.halloweenadventure.com/...823218941&ProductID=14138&Target=products.asp

But wait, those are open-toed, too LMAO. Plus they're filed under "Halloween adventure."

On a serious note, if only this hadn't been open-toed, though a little slim on zing, I do like platforms like this one from Dana's link:

http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/pro...egoryId=584&default=false&productsPerPage=200

And if it had been summer, I like this one :

http://www.shoemall.com/catalog/pro...egoryId=584&default=false&productsPerPage=200

And if it had been shopping not for Michele but for a present for me LOL it would have been this one

Wait. Who is this Louboutin designer? I am totally loving his stuff. (LOL, yes, they are snappy, as clearly written.)

>Supposedly they're the most comfortable dress shoes you can buy

Really? Oh man, am I totally tempted to seek this designer out!

>but the bow on this shoe is horrid!!!

LMAO! I second that!

>The shoes came...and they don't fit

OMG, LMAO!!!

>my feet are impossible to fit.

OMG, I LOVE this sentence!!!

>Aunt Flo seems to be in several places at once

And this one, too! LOL! It's never good when Aunt Flo is in several places at once, particularly when it's concerning only one person at the time.

Sorry I'm getting out of hand now.

Haha, oh, wait, I guess that's all for shoe talk, so let me get to more serious stuff.

I have bought a new Nintendo DS Lite game. It's called Puyo Puyo and you line up bubbles in a particular color order to pop them and beat your opponent. When I first bought it, I HATED it. I was thinking, WHAT was I thinking?! But now I've gotten good at it so I'm starting to like it.

Okay, that's boring. Onto personals.

DANA - How you feeling? And is Gabe totally better? Isn't it great to be able to barf and then immediately feel completely better? Wow, back in the day when barfing was a good thing.

Bad news for the girl taking the day off (who's daily work was finished before lunch was over LOL). Does El Boss get wind of that info?

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling down with the whole exercise/eating issue. Feeling "miserable" about yourself is an awful feeling. Like you, I've been eating poorly and not exercising in the last few months, and Michele really did write some truly important words, so let me copy/paste it here for inspiration for both you and me :

>Weight loss aside, working out is good for you mentally as well as physically and you really need to do it. Maybe you can only commit to 3 days a week for now. Figure out what you can do and make sure you do it with regularity. You really don't have to workout for 90 minutes to get results.

MICHELE - You make that sandwich sound so good! It's tempting, but I can't imagine what reaction I'll get at the store if I ask for "havarti" cheese. I mean, you remember the trouble I had with "barley" LOL.

Thank goodness the year is nearly over if you're going to be filling it with extra c..c..cardio. Eww. Whenever I do Jari for a while and then go do Cathe, I'm always surprised how much harder Cathe is.

I need to devise my new rotation for 08!

JEN - OMG, can you imagine your muscles tearing and curling up?! OMG, that sounds so SCARY!! Muscles! Curling up! ACGH!

JENNIFER - Six shiny mice! It sounds like a new line from the song "A Partridge in a Pear Tree" LOL. I'm sure they'd love to get a Partridge, too LOL. The kitties must have been super happy to get early Christmas presents, woo hoo! Have a nice lazy night and I hope Aunt Flo will kick back and watch some TV or something.

She's yet to arrive at my door.

And I agree with Michele. Shoveling snow is a major workout. Hire someone LOL.

All right, it's not time for me to eat something and get on my way to work.

Have a great day and chat with you laters!

Goooooooood morning!!

I'm here with my morning coffee in my Christmas mug :D and I'm ROTFLMAO at Augie's shenanigans :7 . OMG you nut!

>Okay, so I'm late, but I went to sleep early and I missed out on the fun so bear with me. Bare with me? No, it's bear.

For questions regarding common errors in English usage, I will refer you to my very favorite website :p http://www.wsu.edu:8000/~brians/errors/bare.html

https://store.nexternal.com/masquerade/images/19668-m.jpg

>But wait, those are open-toed, too LMAO. Plus they're filed under "Halloween adventure."

:eek: OMG ROTFLMAO!!

What's with all the platform shoes!? Oh I get it...you're used to being on stage http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/taunt006.gif

>I have bought a new Nintendo DS Lite game. It's called Puyo Puyo...

*GASP* Please tell me this isn't taking time away from our precious Oogi! How will she ever get that garden of blue roses going if you fritter the day away with some other game!? You're so fickle -- LMAO!!!

I have a new meaning for DOMS -- DAMN OLD MUSCLES SORE -- I kid you not, I have DOMS from last night's workout. That Cathe is really into torture!

Okay Dana and August -- I expect you two to come up with a feasible plan for clean(er) eating and working out. You don't have to start until January 1, but I'm holding you accountable and I'm making Jen and Jennifer check up on you, too :p :p :p

I need to skedaddle. I'm meeting a friend for lunch today and I have to get my workout done and out of the way. I'm doing a walking workout and I'm hoping it will help soothe the damn DOMS. ;)

:* :* :* to Dana, Jen, Jennifer, Robin -- everyone -- and have a wonderful day!!

Hey haters!!!

August - we missed you so much at the shoe party yesterday. Oh Lord I hope you really don't like those Halloween shoes. I can just picture Michele in them now. hee-hee

Michele - you should get those and wear them to your family Christmas. Then your SIL would have more to talk about then politics and religion.

I never even heard of the designer of the "sassy" shoes I posted yesterday. Yet alone know if they are comfy. $800 for shoes???? I don't think I'd pay that much even if I was rich.

Michele again - I am looking forward to coming up with a plan for 2008. This week I've eaten good and not lost a damn thing. Can you believe that??? Even with being sick I didn't lose a friggin' ounce!!!!! Crappy scale!!!!!!!

I don't have much to say today - I actually have to get back to work but I'll check in later if I have time!

Hey to everyone else!

Hello Haters.
Stopping by for a quick Hello. I'm officially not working out till Sat. now. No motivation. Not even for IMAX2, so there's something not right.
Ok, My workout plan for Jan 1st is to redo my Cathe rotation from the 06 series on down, but I need to get through 2 to do so.
Yes, my cats loved the gifts. Plus, I think they got a live one too-the remains of it is in my closet.
Shoveling will happen on thurs or this weekend, this AM, I just had to do some massive salting.

Have a Great Night.

Jennifer

HIYA August, Michele, Dana, & Jennifer~ quick check-in for me too! I will try to stop back during the day tomorrow.

I did 4DS Kickbox & B&G floor glute work tonight, all I had time for before needing to shower & get ready for dinner w/ Chad. We had Mexican-he just left, he came straight to my house from work so he was tired & ready to go home & crash.

I will BB tomorrow! :*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.