hate cardio December 31st

milkordark

Cathlete
I think I have an ear infection so at this point I don't know if I can work out today, a likely excuse I know but it is Butts and Guts day so I am not trying to avoid it!!

But I can barely hear today and I feel out of sorts so I am going to take a shower and wait for the med clinic to open.

So later...and the rest of you....get to work!

Mornin gals- how is everybody??- I did not work out for the last 2 days (for reasons out of my control) so I have to get with it today and get er done-I'm gonna do GS BSB and if I dare B & G-whewww oh and lets not forget PUB abs- so my hope is to post later today after having survived all that and be able to say--yeahhh I did it!! Hope everyone has a SAFE and fun New Years Eve-- and I just wanted to say to Diane-was it you and your husband who are trying the Eat to Live plan- I just got done reading that book and I'm trying to incorporate more of the healthy, whole foods into my diet-it's a daily challenge-I'm not a real big salad eater so I'm trying to change my ways- good luck and let me know how you are doing-bbl--deb

Hi haters. I didn't get a workout done today. We were suprised by a phone call from dear friends who live in No. Carolina. They were visiting their daughter, who lives a couple hours away, and wanted to know if they could come visit. The rest of the afternoon was spent tidying and cooking. We had a delightful visit with them. Tomarrow is another day. And another year. And another week. Wow, a lot of firsts tomarrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.