hate cardio December 27

milkordark

Cathlete
Where is everyone?

Okay, back off the over-eating. And back into the exciting world of cardio. Drill Max today. I think I like the circuit thing to get the upper body over with. I dont understand lower body with circuits, it seems like it just is not enough time to work on that lousy lower body....who else feel the same as me? I just don't think it is hard enough on those hips and thighs

Going to spend those gift cards today at the mall.....I am not someone who likes to shop so I insist someday that I get a thank you for running them everywhere. I really need my older daughter to get her driver's license. Five more years. Five more years....oh no, how much older will I be then?

At least I don't have to make lunches for the next two weeks. Okay, off to DrillMax!

Hi Katie and all!

I'm just checking in briefly while I'm waiting for instructions from the fam damily. We're trying to decide on an activity for the day. I think we're going to the movies...no, the art institute...or wait, shopping...AAAAHHHH!!

Circuits? Hate 'em--lol!

Okay everybody, have a great day and I'll try to check in tomorrow but I can't promise. :* :*

P.S. I've been binging on crap and I'm about sick of all teh treats laying around. I asked my DH to get rid of 3 #'s of candy the other day. I thought he took it to work and then yesterday, as I was dressing to go out, I found the candy IN MY BEDROOM CLOSET:eek: x( ;(

DH's...you just can't trust them to do anything right--lol!

Hi there everybody-what are you all doin for New Year's Eve?? I feel like staying home with the kids-I don't like to be out on the roads-we were going to have a party but I didn't get around to sending out invites- oh well- yesterday I previewed Drill Max as I was on the elliptical-it scared me- I thought she would be done and she'd say onto Drill #5,999-uuuhhh-today I'm doing GS Legs and cardio- I think the upper body GS have made a difference but the Leg workout?-I'm not seeing much definition? any suggestions?? Have a great day--deb

LOL about previewing Drill Max deb. The worst part is when you think the last drill is over and Cathe makes you do killer squat thrust, tuck jump, jump on and off the step things. Ayyyyeeeee.

Michele, also LOL at you and the 3 # of chocolate in your closet. So what is your family doing today? Does it entail cardio?

Kate, do not wish the next 5 years away. Once your DD starts driving, you stay up worrying till she gets home.

I'm not sure what workout will be done this evening. I'm getting home later than usual due to a hair appt. I sure hope I manage to get something done. Probably something cardio and steppy.

Hi Ladies -

I hope everyone had a great holiday. I sure did - I slept for about 12 hours on Sunday and Monday night. I also ate a lot of food, so I will be trying to work that off in the next few weeks.

I got Eat to Live book in the mail the other day and I have skimmed through it to get the basics before grocery shopping this week. DH and I decided not to go totally vegetarian, but cut down meat and dairy to just a few times a week. We will also cut out red meat except for very special occasions. So this week for dinners we are having a big salad with veggies on it and a side of vegetable soup and fruit for dessert. For breakfasts we bought steel cut oats with fruit or fruit to make fruit smoothies. This morning I had some frozen mixed berries, 1/2 of a banana, vanilla soy milk and some flaxseed blended in a smoothie. If was yummy.

DH is not going into work this week and he tried to make the steel cut oats by himself at home. He called me at work to tell me that not only did the oats explode in the microwave, but he tried again on the stove and ruined a pot. He is hopeless at cooking.

I tried working out this morning before I ate and had low blood sugar. I don't know why I do that. So I did then 10 of a circuit workout before passing out. Next time I will eat the other 1/2 of banana before my workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.