HATE - Aug 25

August

Cathlete
Good morning,

I'm up.

Cham is pining for her other brother and sister who are now downstairs at Mom's. Poor girl, she's sick of Mooch LOL.

MICHELE -

>Only 10!? Wow, that's less than half of the shows! I wonder if it included the season finale cliffhanger?

I don't think it did because I don't feel like I'm on the edge of my seat about the ending of the last show. In fact, I keep thinking about points that weren't really addressed. Darn those Chinese rip-off DVDs! LOL.

Yeah, there's a DQ down the street from my place in Oregon, too. It's a wonder it's still there since I never saw anyone there when I was there.

Were you able to contact your DN?

>Hot fudge on ice cream is an abomination!

http://bestsmileys.com/notlistening/2.gif

JEN - Urgh, that is really awful that you have a sinus infection again. How on earth can one prevent those things? It seems you often get them. I hope you feel better soon. It just sounds terrible!

>I love blizzards too though but I agree with Robin & August, it isn't normal not to like hot fudge.

Definitely NOT normal. NOT normal one bit.

JENNIFER -

>Match.com and E-harmony

Woo hooo! You must keep us updated! Being that we are your internet buddies, it seems only natural that we should be the ones who screen your internet dates LOL.

ROBIN - LOL that the DQ was in a view while you were running.

>It didn't count if you had a diet pepsi with it.

Yes, yes, I did have a Diet Coke with my chips the other night.

Pie. Man I love pie.

Okay. I have to get ready and go.

Have a great weekend! :D

Goodmorning August. I didn't expect to see you over the weekend. What a treat.

Jen, did I forget to send a get well hug yesterday? My DH has recurring sinus problems, so I understand how you feel. I hope you get it cleared up pronto.

I'm just about ready to head to work. I had to go check out Tracey Stahle's website and preorder the new Step workout. I hope DH doesn't catch me. He specifically asked my to hold off expenses for a while, but I couldn't resist. It was only $15.99. Oy, now I sound like my DD. Gotta run. See you later.

Update from my doctor's appointment yesterday.

Blood pressure was "okay" at 120/80. Usually 105/60 so it is not technically high, but still higher for me. But it has generally been measuring lower than that when I take it on my own so doctor is not too concerned, we will just keep watching it and I am to stay off my feet as much as I can.

My belly is measuring a couple weeks behind, so the doctor ordered an ultrasound to measure the baby's size and weight. That will be next Tuesday. The baby has "dropped" and is off to the right side of my body, so the doctor said it could just be the baby's position. If baby is measuring small though, I will probably be put on bedrest and might be induced early. I will be "full term" in 2 weeks, so baby would probably be perfectly fine, but may just grow better when out of my tummy. Hopefully just positioning though.

Also, baby's head is in station -2 (so the head has dropped into my pelvis), cervix is 60% effaced (so halfway through the softening process) but no dialation. So she is getting geared up to be born, but probably not any time too soon.

Doctor said that if I got into labor in the next week, she "may" try to stop it, but probably not. After next week, she would definitely not try to stop labor if it happened naturally. But hopefully Ella will bake in there for a few more weeks and get some good baby fat on her.

Morning chicks!

August, how nice to see you this morning! I hope you have a fun weekend

Robin - which is the other Tracey workout that you have? Is it the step one? Do you like it? Sorry for asking a question I know you've already answered, but I can't remember. I THINK you said that you didn't at first and shelved it for a while but when you pulled it back out, you liked it more. Is that right? Or was that an Amy workout?

Diane - sounds like things are going fairly well. I hope Ella hangs on and doesn't decide to try to make an early entrance. Sophie was a little bit late and I had an appointment to be induced, but she decided to come out on her own. Then I think she changed her mind, because I was in labour for 27 hours.:p

Shelley, I have Sweatfest step and yes, I didn't care for it much at first, but liked it better after a break. The same for Amy. There isn't much teaching in either, so it's frustrating until you know it. The new one is supposed to have more breakdown and better cueing.

Good morning everyone!

I might be getting a new computer this weekend -- we'll see how it goes. I figured out what that scary blue screen is that I keep getting. It's called the Blue Screen of Death, or BSOD, and it looks like this;

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/a/a8/Windows_XP_BSOD.png

We haven't installed anything new on our computer, and it's about 5 or 6 years old, so I can't figure out why all of a sudden we're getting the BSOD! I'm so tired of having to reboot this %(&* computer!! So, are any of you familiar with the BSOD? WTH does it mean and how long do I have before it...well...DIES? *SIGH*

I'm having a slow start to my day. I just finished breakfast and I'm waiting for it to digest before I do my CC PP workout.

Augie - What a nice surprise! I didn't expect to see you here this morning. So what happened on the last episode of CSI? I can pretty much guarantee that you would've recognized the cliffhanger -- it's pretty dramatic -- lol! Oh and :p :p :p back at cha :p

Diane - I'm praying that little Ella will decide to incubate for awhile longer. This is all pretty exciting, though! It's been a lot of fun going on this journey with you:)

Robin - I hope your work day flies by! Are you ready for the picnic? Please save me a BIG piece of that peach pie:9

Shelley - I'll see YOU in the workout:)

Jennifer - I love that your parents celebrated their anniversary at DQ. That is soooo sweet:+ . I'll be anxious to hear all about your online dating experiences. I think you should run all the profiles by us before you accept any dates:p :D

Jen - How are you this morning. Please, PLEASE rest and EAT!!

Dana, Arista, Becky, Jana, EVERYBODY -- have a happy Saturday. I'll check in later unless DH and I go out or something:*

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.