HATE - Aug 24

August

Cathlete
Morning!

Would you believe that I woke singing a particular song (has the word "coconut" in the title)? Hey, don't blame me, blame Michele's DH. If he'd liked lemon and Coke, or a little vanilla and Coke, or even rum and Coke, we wouldn't have to suffer like this.

You know, it makes me all warm inside knowing that all the Haters and all who pass by this thread at this very moment are completely rendered helpless in singing the first line of the "Lime in the Coconut" song.

I promise I won't mention it again.

But I will mention that it's hot in Japan. Plenty hot.

http://bestsmileys.com/numbers/4.gif http://bestsmileys.com/numbers/8.gif

DANA -

>I just made $20 in 30 minutes!!! Get your minds outta the gutter.

LMAO. Man, I'm glad I went through yesterday's posts to re-freshen because I totally missed your post!

Co-sleeping is "a fancy name for your kids sleeping in your bed" ...? And what does that mean and why does it earn you so much money?

ROBIN -

>August, I forgot to metion that the tummy song is hurting my ears.

I'd hate to think what my bummy song would do.

SHELLEY - How you feeling today? Were you able to shake the yuck from work?

MICHELE - MORE problems with your PC? Get a Mac and hurry up about it! Although I guess it's just as well since you need to rest your elbow.

JEN - Woo hoo! Jen's strippin' at work! Or being asked to strip at work, woo hooo!

All else singing "that" song, have a great day and chat with you soon!

As it is, I must go to work today. But having watched CSI until 4am did help to prepare me.

And then be back in time to help Mom back to her place and get her squirrels so they're waiting for her!

Laters!

Oh, and I'll be away this weekend, so be good.

Morning August! You're killing me with the 48 years thing. Anyone would think that Japan hasn't had a really hot summer in that long or something!

And yes, the song was stuck in my head. I succeeded in removing it. Now it's stuck there again. ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!

I shook the yuck from work. And I'm feeling okay because IT'S FRIDAY!!! Had a crappy sleep last night, thanks to Aunt Flo and the Crampettes.

I guess I should go to work, huh? I don't wanna!

Morning Haters,
It's still raining here in MI, but thank GOD, it's Friday!!!
No house projects this weekend, just doing the mall thing on Saturday, it's been so long.
Yes, it's wild that ALL of my friends that are dating met their SOs online, kinda scary.
My parents celebrated their 49th wedding anniversary last night at Dairy Queen. My Dad was encouraged to eat beef, which he didn't for over 30 years, now he's doing a really good job at it.
One more day and night of rain, then we're not supposed to get anything else till mid week of next week.

Have a FUN weekend!!

Goodmorning Hate-filled-Cathe-lovers.

August, I'm glad you studied CSI so late last night. I'm sure you will be well prepared for today's heat. Thanks so much for the song. It at least saved my ears from the tummy song.

Michele, I hope your computer woes are cleared up quickly. The day just ain't fun when you aren't around.

Shelley, are the crampettes anything like the raisinettes? What's on tap for your weekend? After work tomorrow, I have a church picnic to go to. Sunday there is a suprise birthday party for the DH of the couple we pizza with, but it is at noon, while I'm at work, so only DH, DD and DGS will be going.

Jennifer, congratulations to your parents. Dairy Queen seems like an odd choice for a celebration.

I'm at home today and have to catch up on all the housework that has been neglected. I'm headed to the bathrooms while the laundry whirls in the basement. I'm going to try to get a CTX workout in this morning, then make pies and run errands this afternoon. Have a great Friday all.

Hey all,

Mom's home. She was so happy to see the squirrels...although she'd forgotten that she'd told me that the Squirrel House Rules were : Anywhere, Anything, Anytime.

So the moment she walks in the door, she's like, "Ooohhhh, my kitties!!!!!............GET OFF THE DINING TABLE!"

LMAO.

Well, I'm sure they'll adapt to the new rules, being that they've been sleeping on the dining table every single night since she left LMAO.

Anyway, I'll bet Mom's new rules will break by dawn.

I'm off to watch the rest of my CSI DVD. I'm sleepy, but that doesn't matter. I've also got to check out Michele's link.

Later!

SHELLEY - LOL

>Had a crappy sleep last night, thanks to Aunt Flo and the Crampettes.

Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Cramp Man!
Way-way-way-wait Mr. Cramp Man!
Mr. Cramp Man, look and see!
If there's a tampon in your bag for me!
Auntie Flo's takin' such a long time
And PMS and a lime in the coconut!

Oh wait, that last line didn't rhyme.

JENNIFER - So would you ever consider dating someone you met online? Since your friends have such great track records, does it kind of interest you? Or is that other guy possibly still in the picture?

Not to be nosey or anything LOL.

Shoppin! Summer sales! We do wish you the best shopping luck.

>My Dad was encouraged to eat beef, which he didn't for over 30 years, now he's doing a really good job at it.

LMAO.

Wow, congrats to your parents on their [font color=green size=+2]49th[/font] wedding anniversary! You know what? They got married the year before the [font color=red size=+2]hottest summer in Japan[/font]
before this current year! LOL, no, that really is tremendous, and not a lot of people can celebrate such a cool anniversary. And to do it over Blizzards and DQ Dipped Cones is just about the cutest thing ever!

ROBIN -

>then make pies

This part of your post is intriguing. I want to know more.

Good morning! Hey youse!

[font color=red size=+1 face="comic sans ms"]ROTFLMAO at Aunt Flo and the Crampettes singing "Mr. Cramp Man"[/font]

I'll BBL -- I'm kind of in the middle of stuff. :*

Oh yes, wait a minute Mr. Cramp Man!
Way-way-way-wait Mr. Cramp Man!
Mr. Cramp Man, look and see!
If there's a tampon in your bag for me!
Auntie Flo's takin' such a long time
And PMS and [font color=red size=+1]a coconut with lime![/font]

I think it should go like that, so it rhymes! I can see it now, it'll be an international number one with a bullet.

Diane - YOU'RE TINY!!!

Michele - what are you kind of in the middle of?

Robin - HIIIIIIIII!!

Jennifer - we spend so much time on our computers these days it doesn't surprise me one little bit that all your friends who are dating met their partners online!

Diane!!!!I want to hug your cute little belly!!!!

ROFLOL at the Crampman song, especially with Shelley's addition.

Welcome home Mom!!

OK, I have to get back to MY stuff now.

I agree about Diane's cute little belly:)

Robin, what kind of pie are you baking? Mmmmmm...pie:9. I think you should be declared the resident forum baker. You're always baking. Not that I'm complaining, mind you:p :9

I indulged in a sundae last night after dinner. DH and I went to the ice cream parlor and I got a scoop of vanilla with chocolate syrup (NOT hot fudge -- I actually hate hot fudge -- go figure), strawberries, and pecans:9 . DH got a vanilla -- or was it coffee -- malt.

Shellers -- I've been trying to get all my stuff watered outside, and finish up the laundry I started yesterday. Believe it or not, dusting and vacuuming is KILLING that %^(&%*%( elbow;(

Edited to change "DSh" to "DH" -- and to correct a few other typos:p

DIANE - Cool photo!

SHELLEY - OMG! Of course! Of COURSE!! You are GENIUS! GENIUS!!

ROBIN - Are you done with the bathrooms?

MICHELE -

>I actually hate hot fudge

WHAT ON GOOD EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HOW...HOW?!

Back to CSI.

>MICHELE -
>
>>I actually hate hot fudge
>
>WHAT ON GOOD EARTH ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! HOW...HOW?!

I know, I know! It defies all logic, because I love chocolate, but hot fudge is too rich, even for a chocoholic like me;). Also, I don't like it when hot fudge melts my ice cream x(

>Back to CSI.

How many episodes have you watched in the past 24 hours? LMAO! At least now I know what to get you for Christmas:p

Robin - will you please come clean my bathrooms...and dust and vacuum the rest of my house, too, please:D :*

ETA - Augie Doggie, did you also write original music to go with your Tum and Bum lyrics? :7

I have not had brekkie and it's almost time for lunch!

[font color=red size=+2]It's Pizza Night!!! Yea! Yea! Yea![/font]

*runs in*

I don't like hot fudge either! It's too hot. It reminds me of that time that Japan had the hottest summer for 48 years!

Good morning all!

Diane - Your belly's so cute! I want one!

So instead, I'm going to get a new kitten today! Yay!

And Shelly, you really get me, don't you? Mr Crampman is visiting me today! What an appropriate song! ROFLMAO!

August - You're lucky I haven't heard that song enough times to get it stuck in my head.

Michele - HELLO!!

Robin - HELLO!!!

Dana - HI!!!

JEN - HI!!

Others I know I missed - Hello!!! Hello!

Ok, I need to get to work this morning or I'll never get anything done - but I really enjoyed reading your posts! Sorry I have nothing productive to add....

Oh wait, I got a couple new Cathe workouts, finally! KPC, Supersets, and Low Impact Circuit. I haven't tried the circuit yet.

Maybe I'll do that today if I have time!

BYE!!! :p

Okay, since I am home this morning, I thought I would take some pictures of the progress on the nursery and also the really cute diaper bag, wipes holder and burp cloths I got from my shower that match the bedding

Here are the diaper bag, wipes holder and burp cloths.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0766.jpg

Here is the detail on the inside of the diaper bag

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0765.jpg

Here is the nursery from the door way. We still need curtains (mom is making) and the wall letters (will go above the rocker). Also, the swing and bouncy seat won't usually be in the room, they will probably be moved to the living room. We are just storing them there for now.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0767.jpg

Here is the dresser/changing table. We still need to buy the changing pad, and I will be buying some different baskets that match the lamp.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0768.jpg

Here is a closer look at the rocker and side table. The frame says "The Princess Has Arrived". I need to still buy some ipod speakers so I can play lullabies from my ipod while rocking Ellie in the rocker. That is the Boppy breastfeeding pillow in the chair.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0769.jpg

Here is a little corner where she will have her books, toys in her toy bin, and we will be buying a soft little chair for the corner too. So it is sort of her play corner.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0770.jpg

Here is the pack n play all put together. Ellie will be sleeping in this in our bedroom in the beginning, then it will be moved to the living room when she starts sleeping in the crib. So usually it won't be here, probably a clothes hamper would be here.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0771.jpg

Her closet is already getting full! And the drawers of the dresser are full of clothes too.

http://i156.photobucket.com/albums/t34/dmt4641/DSCN0772.jpg

Here are some cute little storage bins I found on sale at Target. The fit the closet shelves perfectly.

DSCN0773.jpg

Okay, sorry for all the pictures. I was a little bored this morning.

Diane, the baby's room is amazing! So is all the STUFF! Almost makes me want to have a baby in my house. No, wait, there is a baby in my house. Is your BP behaving now? A co-worker of mine was due with her first baby a week or so ago. She is schedules to be induced on Monday. I hope she goes into labor over the weekend, since I'll be working and can go visit her.

Michele, I love hot fudge. I love when the ice cream gets all melty. I'm making a cherry pie and a peach pie for tomorrow's picnic. I hope I get a piece of the peach. That's my favorite.

Arista, have fun with the new workouts. Did you preorder the 4 day split? I'm getting excited about them.

Shelley, did you say something about Japan having a heat wave?

I'm taking a break to pack for tomorrow.

MICHELE -

>How many episodes have you watched in the past 24 hours? LMAO! At least now I know what to get you for Christmas

LMAO. I'm afraid to stop the DVD midway. But I'm watching to the end tonight. Maybe I've watched.......8 episodes? Not enough! Muwahahahaaa!

>Augie Doggie, did you also write original music to go with your Tum and Bum lyrics?

That is rather questionable. If I were to have the songs published, there is a slight possibility that I might be sued for infringement on a few baby songs. Also, many times the songs are redone, depending on mood and circumstance.

Actually, yes, yes, I would say they are originals. Yes. My songs. I've also now made up the Tosie song.

Congrats on it being pizza night!! But I still cannot figure out the hot fudge thing. I mean, the melty ice cream is....is.....oh man. Now not only do I want Doritos, but I want hot fudge. I LOVE hot fudge. I'm going to have a sundae somewhere.

SHELLEY -

>I don't like hot fudge either! It's too hot. It reminds me of that time that Japan had the hottest summer for 48 years!

LMAO! It's hard to tell if that is supposed to be a joke. The first part definitely seems like a joke, but I know first hand that the second part is not a joke. It's not a joke at all. It's quite hot this summer in Japan. It was cooler here when Jennifer's parents got married, though.

ARISTA -

>So instead, I'm going to get a new kitten today! Yay!

Are you serious?!

And are you saying you're not too familiar with the Lime in the Coconut song? Wow. That's actually really amazing.

DIANE - Oh wow, my squirrels would have such a field day in that room. I would, too! It looks fabulous!

Okay. Back to business.

> I love hot fudge. I love when the ice cream gets all melty.

Okay. That's what I'm talkin' about. Thank goodness there is at least one sane person on this board.

Arista!! Hey Stranger!! Ooh, a new kitty:+ . We want pictures, LOTS of pictures!

Diane -- that is probably the prettiest, most organized, and coordinated nursery I have ever seen. You've done a beautiful job with that room.

How are you liking your iMac? I may be getting one much sooner than I planned -- my computer is just hanging by a cyber thread;(

Robin -- peach pie is my absolute, all-time favorite!!!:9

Augie -- I like to melt my own ice cream by stirring it. I like to stir it until it becomes kind of like a blizzard. Hot fudge melts it too fast and makes it kind of soupy. I don't like soupy...soupy makes me sad:-( -- I like blizzardy...blizzardy makes me happy:D

You've only seen eight episodes? I think you only have about 15 more to go;)

>I like to melt my own ice cream by stirring it. I like to stir it until it becomes kind of like a blizzard. Hot fudge melts it too fast and makes it kind of soupy. I don't like soupy...soupy makes me sad -- I like blizzardy...blizzardy makes me happy

LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!

OH MAN, I NEEEEED ICE CREAM!!!!!!!!!

Speaking of Dairy Queen, and speaking of Blizzards, I used to get Cookie Dough Reece's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzards. OHMYGAWD.

I don't think this DVD has that many episodes on it. Remember, it's from China and isn't quite, um, "official."

I'm afraid it will end soon. NOOOO!!!!

:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.