Hat 'n Happy Holiday-Dec. 16

debfer

Cathlete
Morning gals- yesterday was too funny- I ran for 35 min. 20 min. of that was High Intensity Interval & then struggled through Butts & Gutts for 2 hours yes that was not a typo- I took breaks I moaned, I whined, I procrastinated- and all the way through was LOVING to HATE cathe- yep sorry I said it- she really maddened me yesterday with her butt work- I don't know if I can get myself to even look at this DVD again- I'm too wimpy for it- BUT the funny, FUNNY THING IS AFTER ALL THAT HARD WORK i WENT OUT WITH HUBBY LAST NIGHT AND PROCEEDED TO EAT ALL THE HOLIDAY FOOD LIKE THEY WERN'T MAKING ANYMORE- AT ONE POINT i WAS SKIMMIMG THE FROSTING OFF MY ICED COOKIE AND LOOKED UP AT HORROR AT MYSELF-THERE WAS ALSO SOME SORT OF CHOCOLATE TRUFFLE CAKE THAT EVERYONE ELSE WAS SAYING WAS TOO RICH- WELL i ATE IT LIKE A GI JOE-ONE BIG PIECE- i ATE SPAGHETTI,i ATE BAKED BEANS, i ATE BLACK BEANS AND RICE-YOU NAME IT- I am too full even this morning so here we are off to a great holiday start-wish me luck-I have a few more parties to get through-LOL

Michele- I can't believe you did B & G while sick- I don't even want to do it while sober and I agree with you Gym Styles are my absolute favs- and to answer your question about my kids- I have 3 daughters-16, 13 10-all very different and beautiful.

Kate- one thing-you love Butts & Gutts??????????????? (LOL)--deb

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.