HARDCORE WEEKEND REPORT 8/7-8/8

buttercup78

Cathlete
This morning I got up and did Turbo Fire 30. I don't know if it was because it was the a.m. or what, but I was dying. I am not the best morning exerciser, but I have a lot of celebrating to do later and I wanted to ring in 32 w/ a good note :D

Lori-I hope you have a safe, relaxing trip
Debbie-I hope you are relishing the rest week :D

Hello to all my other lovely maniacs, I hope everyone has a fantastic day :p

My workout this morning was Kelly Coffey's Power Sculpt 37 minutes 226 calories Max HR 151. This would have been 33 minutes but they add 3.5 minutes of the Refiner add on to it. I used 15, 12, 10 & briefly 8# dumbbells. I then did Kelly's Circuit Burn Workout#1 29:38 minutes 179 calories Max HR 150. I felt I needed a little more lower body so did the 13 minute premix from Lift Power Sculpt Core&Legs 62 calories. I finished with Turbo Fire Stretch 40. Workout was 2 hr 2 min and calories burned 542.

Theresa, Happy Birthday:D I hope you have lots of fun later. I don't know about the working out in the mornings, but I have some days where I am dying when I think it should be an easier workout. Other days I can fly right through workouts.

I did Turbo Fire Core 20 and Insanity Max Interval Curcuit, then TF stretch 10. Got up about 6 no one was home, my son was gone at a friend's since last nigh,daughter and husband were in chicago, daughter for lady gaga and husband went to a Cub's game, so I had the whole morning and until just now to myself-PRICELESS!!

I am back from a nice time with the grandchildren. Our dd came over with her two children and we had two other grandchildren with us so we all went to the aquarium about an hour and a half away. Stopped at Pops and got pop LOL on the way back. Then stopped when we were almost home at Applebees for dinner. We were all hungry. There was road work on the way there and travel was slow. Didn't have lunch so at 8 we were definitely ready to eat. I know I ate way to much and not so good. Started this morning with berries, kefir, almonds and Gaspari Delicious Vanilla whey. This is a favorite lately:D Dinner was a couple of fried mozzarella, tortilla lime chicken, rice, pico degallo, and dessert. So not so good.

Roselyn, having that alone time is nice once in awhiile:D Nice workout:)

Today is a rest day. I need to go outside and work in the yard but, it is so hot. I keep putting it off. Today so far eats have been a salad for lunch with some garbonzo beans and light feta on it. Not sure what I will make for dinner. Just haven't thought ahead:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.