Hardcore Hottie Fitness Maniacs of the Universe Oct 3, 2008

Good Morning Maniacs!!!!!

Today I am gonna work shoulders/abs and go on elliptical for about 30 mins. Busy day as I have decided to go back to work again at gift shoppe just for this month as they need help. I am only doing so because I enjoy the girls I work with. Think the pay stinks and the employers could care less about their employees.

Hope everyone has a nice day and great workouts! I will post my workout tomorrow, as usual.

Good Morning,

Toasty: Dam girl, you are alright with me:):):) I couldn’t believe it! I printed the workout from 2007 and the one mshardbody claimed see did OMG, Girl, you nailed it. Don’t’ think we be hearing from her, that’s crazy!:eek:

No workout for me this morning, maybe tonight. I am babysitting my grandson tonight, he's 5 months, bbl

Didn't have much excitement about cardio this morning so I only did a 40 minute workout. Did well with it, though, and probably should have done an hour. Oh well...

I did one of my Cardio Coach mixes.

Cardio stats:
41 minutes
34 mintues in zone
247 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled

Char - I can't believe you found my workout yesterday! Holy crap girl, that was a year ago! LMAO!! Thanks!

EVERYONE! I want you all to read my next post, it will explain the deal with me and MsB. It will take me a few to write it, but I will post it up soon.

What I'm about to tell you all doesn't belong here on this forum, but in all fairness to MsB. (Patty), this is the only place she knows where to find me. Some of you on here already know all this, but I want you all to hear it since you are all involved now and I don't believe it's fair that you stick up for me not knowing what transpired.

Last summer I had an online affair with Patty's husband. I met him on another forum I was on and this went on for several months. We exchanged many emails, pm's, pictures and phone calls. I am ashamed and sorry for what I have done. I hurt my husband very badly and we are still struggling to get over this. We have more good days now then bad, but sometimes it is still very difficult. I am doing everything I can to get our marriage back on track.

My husband and I are moving on, that is the important part. We want our marriage to work and we are trying to leave the past behind us. We have had a great summer together with our motorcycles and the trips we have taken. We found something we both have in common that neither of us knew - our love for motorcycles. We have also been doing a lot of work on our house together and just spending much quality time together. It has been great and I intend on it staying that way.

Patty, I am truly sorry for what we've done. We never meant to hurt anyone, especially you or my husband. What we did was wrong and I for one will never ever do it again. You don't know what you got until it's gone and I almost found that out. I love my husband and I do not want to lose him. I can't imagine my life without him.

I hope you and your husband can move on. I hope you can put the past behind you and work things out with him. I know he loves you. I wish you the best, truly I do.

Thanks for listening everyone. If this changes the way you see me, well so be it. I am human, I made a mistake and I am trying to make it right. The only one I need to worry about in this situation is my husband. As long as he is by my side, we will be able to live our life to its fullest.

[Patty, I am truly sorry for what we've done. We never meant to hurt anyone, especially you or my husband. What we did was wrong and I for one will never ever do it again. You don't know what you got until it's gone and I almost found that out. I love my husband and I do not want to lose him. I can't imagine my life without him.

I hope you and your husband can move on. I hope you can put the past behind you and work things out with him. I know he loves you. I wish you the best, truly I do.

Thanks for listening everyone. If this changes the way you see me, well so be it. I am human, I made a mistake and I am trying to make it right. The only one I need to worry about in this situation is my husband. As long as he is by my side, we will be able to live our life to its fullest.[/QUOTE]

Can you PM me I tryed to PM you but you must have me Blocked

Last edited:
Debbie: That was so dam brave of you and I tell you woman, it haven't changed nothing here! There are some women on this forum I truly admirer and you are one of them. Thank you!;)

Ride on...........:)

Debbie: That was so dam brave of you and I tell you woman, it haven't changed nothing here! There are some women on this forum I truly admirer and you are one of them. Thank you!;)

I agree with all Teddy said here..:cool:

Ride on...

Debbie: That was so damn brave of you and I tell you woman, it haven't changed nothing here! There are some women on this forum I truly admirer and you are one of them. Thank you!;)

Debbie
- Ditto for me too! It's all good. :D:D:D:D:D:D I will always consider you my friend!!!

Thanks everyone!!! You are all true friends.

Msb - I pm'd you. I'm leaving here in 15 minutes and won't be on any more today. Check your pm's.

Okay now on with the torture! Here's what I thought would be a fun way to start my day! :eek::eek::p:p

Superset A
Pistol Squats
8/8/8 - **really trying to get stronger at these, but still need help at the bottom of the move, part of the problem, I think, is my poor hamstring flexibility.***
BB Bench Press
6/6/6 - 105# **up 5 #, increases will start to slow down now***

Superset B
Elevated RDL
8/8/8 - 120#
Spiderman Pushups
5/5/5 - each side

Superset C
Step ups
10/10/10 - 27's
Rear Delt Raises
12/12/12 - 12"s **up 2# and again no pain:D:D**

Superset D
Lying Tricep Extensions
5/5/5/5/5 - 20's
Bicep Curls
5/5/5/5/5 - 25's
***these were done with no rest inbetween, all others have a minute rest***

Then cardio at 45/90 ratio for 6 rounds running around the step & power 7's, then 4DS HIS minus the warmup!

Doing all the arm movements in HIS let me know just how much DOMS I have in my lats & chest. Chest work was really tough today because I still have a lot of DOMS from Wednesday and the warmup includes uneven pushups :p.

Now I have to spend the rest of the day getting ready for DS birthday party tomorrow! I mowed the lawn on Wednesday and power washed my back deck yesterday, neither of which is helping my DOMS :p.

Have a great day!

Debbie,

That was beautiful. Your a beautiful person, inside and out. Truely, that was very brave for you to share this. Another reason you will be greatly admired and respected. You know your a dear friend to me and will always be. Much love to ya always. Now I hope you get to enjoy the rest of your day and put this all behind you. Peace, girl!

and I will say that I am really hurt and as woman you Must understand what Ive Been thought But all you did was Call me Names But that is OK I know I did not do anything Wrong I moved on Left him and moved to another State one They messed up 26 years of my live and I have 5 kids but they are all Men now so they do understand they only bad thing is that I have a grand son and he is only 1 years old and do not see him Much because I moved out the State

and toastythemosty67 that Saying ("Always look at what you have left.Never look at what you have lost." ) Is sooo true

I always look back @ what I left My kids and Grandson never look @ what I lost

Last edited:
Well put everyone! I was worried that were started this again this morning, but Im glad that it has gotten out and everyone has gotten it out and hopefully we can all be at peace again in here :)

Thanks Debbie for coming clean and letting us know, it was honest and wonderfully put .. Ride On :)
===============================================================

Workout time!!

Back-
OH Pullups 5 X 8 modified / 30 sec rest
Str8 BB Pullovers 5 X 8 30 sec
Dbl DB Rows 3 X 15/12/12 45 secs
DB Rows 3 X 8/10/12 (pyr up style) no rest
LB Deadlifts/Rack Pulls X 3

I went with the concept of shorter rests on most of these exercises to try and get the burn with the hypertrophy.. Liking so far how its feeling :)

Shoulders-
BB Presses 5 X failure (8/9/6/6/6) Up 5#/ 1 min rest
Bent Lat Raises 3 X 10 ss w/
Upright Rows 3 X 10 30 sec rest btw
RD Flyes 3 X 12/8/12 (pyr style)
Cubans 3 X 10 ss w/
RD Presses 3 X 8 + 3x6 pulses 30 sec

Bi's-
BB Curls 3 X failure (10/7/5) up 5#/ 45 sec
Incline DB Curls 3 X 8 lowered weight/30 sec rest
DB Preachers 3 X 10 no rest
Reverse Curls X 2
Wrist Curls X 2

Happy Workouts Maniacs!!

Well I am already done with cardio, but still have shoulders and abs to do before I hit the shower and off to work I go. So here is my cardio so far:

Time on elliptical: 30 mins
Cals burned 269
Speeds 7mph, but a few times extended to 10mph and then did a sprint to 21.5mph (so very briefly though..hehe)
Traveled 3.8mi.

Thank you for clearing the air. Debbie, I hope you and your husband work past this, it sounds like things are definitely moving in the right direction for everyone involved.

Back to the torture as Linda said - BTW - damn good workouts everyone!

Today is my first day as a lady of leisure. My wrist is still sore but I was able to do a pretty good workout. Cannot do barbell curls yet, but was able to do dumbbell hammer curls.

Today I did Power Hour - I really like this work out - don't know I don't do it more.

Legs
Squats - 50# Barbell - I am not posting reps because you know how many there are.
Plie squats - 50# Barbell

Chest
Flyes - 12# Dumbbells
Bench Press - 20# Dumbbells - these all felt pretty good!

Back
Dead Lift - 50# Barbell
Dead Row - 50# Barbell
1 Arm Row - 15# Dumbbell

Lunges
Did these with the 50# Barbell - very hard.
12# Dumbbells

Shoulders
Front Raise - 10# Plate
Side lateral raise - 5# Dumbbells
Rear Delt Raise - 5# Dumbbells
Shoulder Press - 8# Dumbbells

Biceps - could not use bar so used 10# dumbells and did hammer curls - they are easier on the wrist

Triceps -
lying extensions - 8# Dumbbells
kick backs - 5# Dumbbells

ABS - were good.

It felt good to get back in the groove. Everyone have a great day and weekend!

Debbie- I still stand behind what I wrote yesterday. If anything, I have a greater respect for you now. If all of us were to post our past trangressions, this board would undoubtedly beat out any soap opera and most likely, all of them combined! What you wrote took incredible courage and strength of character. I wish you and your husband only the best. What kind of motorcycles do you ride? My ex and I use to race - it was what we found in common that we both enjoyed too. Years after our divorce, we are still very close friends and I think motorcycle racing, oddly enough, did incredible things for our relationship!

Wow is is Funny how Debbie is the Hero here for what she done I guess if it was your Husband you would Know how I am feeling

Msbody:D

It’s not like she's the hero or anything what happened “HAPPENED” and that’s between you and Debbie. However, I do understand both points, its not like she slept with your husband, apparently your marriage was shaky, excuse me... on the rocks before they met by Internet, okay.. Now, Please let go!

Did you workout today? By all means do get your freak on.....It would certainly help! Now, I'm just saying.............

Last edited:
Msbody:D

It’s not like she the hero or anything what happened “HAPPENED” and that’s between you and Debbie. However, I do understand both points, its not like she slept you’re your husband, apparently your marriage was shaky, excuse me... on the rocks before they met by Internet, okay.. Now, Please let go!

Did you workout today? By all means do get your freak on.....It will certainly help!

My marriage was Not shaky at all we were Very Happy Till Debbies husband started emailing me To let me know what was going he said that it did not mean anything to him Just internet games But I am the type that Plays no games So I left

OMG..this is gonna turn into Jerry Springer or something.

Ms. B

Debbie came clean. Now leave her alone and please get on with your life. Do your own workouts and post them somewhere else. Pick yourself up and just move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.