Hardcore Fitness Superhero Maniacs and Bionic Check In 11/1/2006

Good Morning my hero's!

Last night not much happened. First went to Domino's where dd's boyfriend works and showed off our costumes. One of the guys thought I was dd's sister and then he thought dd's boyfriend was "messing" with him when he said I was her mom. he he. That was nice. Went with dd to boyfriends house to pass out candy..no one came. Watched a movie then came home.

My body is pretty sore today so I may just rest and finish map.

Talk to you all later.

Charlotte~~

Well, i am previewing body Max 2 . Wow...
I will never survive, but i am going to try.
Tonite i am going to do the double upper body premix.I am anxious to try the whole thing but there is alot of lower body. NADA.Not tonite.
I see longer rests on this one also...

It looks like alot of ball work and upper body. I am liking it.
My legs are killing me. I am going to have to rest the legs again. I could barely go down steps last night.And she only used 5-10 and 35 barbell. It feels like i have never worked out before.These are intense. We are going to be olympic athletes after all of this...

Diane Sue and Dallys let me know how you do???
I don't seem to be having any freezing but i am fast forwarding alot. They are long and i wan to preview...

Well, it is time to get ready for work, so talk later.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne,

You have me biting my fingernails again reading all this. I can't wait to try them all out as I love a challenge. Bring it on!!! So far no notice. It is coming though. I'll keep checking.

Charlotte~~

Lora- I am glad you had a good time. SOunds like a good WO. So you stayed home today? What are you going to do? SLEEP?? LOL!! Sorry about your boss. Thanks re the BPAL. I didn't know it took that long. I thought I would have them the end of the week. Oh well.

Charlotte- that's awesome about them thinking you were your DD's sis. I don't blame them for thinking that. I will admit that I was surprised when you told me your age. You look 28! Good luck with your map. Did you get my email yesterday?

Anne- wow- now that is DOMS! I can't wait to do that one. How are you feeling health wise? Have a good day.

Well I have slight DOMS from yesterday. I was hoping that my abs would be sorer, but we will see as the day goes on. I did crunches on the ball holding a 15lb dumbell by my head and it really burned! Definately need lots of cardio today. BBL.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

I wish i could do the cardio.I can barely walk. BM2 looks like a killer again.
Charlotte i wish i could e-mail them to you. Don't fret they should be finishng the shipping today. What was your order #.I don't even know mine...
Check your spam mail??
If it was filtered or go onto her order page and check ststus with your phone #. I think alot did this...

Any of these girls saying these are easy are either olympic athletes or are not leveling with you...

You are gonna love this upper body premix...
You are the bicep woman and Debbie.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Anne,

I want to be in the Olympics. I want the GOLD, baby!!!!! It's mine!!!!! lol. I am giving it until end of week and if I don't get anything in my email. I will ask WTH? I am sure it is just taking them some more time.

Meg,

I will check it. Haven't checked my email there in awhile.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning,
The plan today is tentative as I do not know what I am in for yet. I haven't previewed the new dvd's yet. I want to do Body Max stopping at the upper body work and Butts & Guts lower. Upper work will be tomorrow with abs.

Lora, glad you had a good time at the concert. It sounds like you needed a fun evening after your day with the boss!! Can't wait to hear what you think of the workout.

Charlotte, I bet you love those compliments about your age!! You really do look like one of the kids:) I am sure your workouts will come pretty soon.

Meaghan, way to go on the ab work. Even if you don't get doms I am sure you will get some solid abs:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

YEAH!!! I just checked my dh's email address and that is where the notification about the shipment went to. Should be here today or tomorrow then. I can't keep up with all these email addresses. EEk!

Diane Sue,

Thanks. My head is the size of Texas now. lol. You are my inspiration though. If I can look as good as you when I am 54 I will have nothing to complain about. You look like your still in your 30's.

Charlotte~~

Damn, lots of posts this morning. I'll come back and read it all, don't have time right now. Where's Lora?

This morning I got on my treadmill and did Cardio Coach #1 and then stayed on the treadmill until I reached an hour in time. The last two times I've done this workout I was wondering why the heck it felt so hard, here I've had my treadmill on its highest incline. DUH!!! LOL! I guess its a good thing I can get through the workouts with it on this incline.

I then did abs since I haven't done them since the 25th! WTH? I did 3 sets of: Woodchops w/12#, hip lifts with 3# ankle weights, decline sit ups w/10# on my chest. Did this as a giant set, was dying by the time I got done. Hope I'm sore tomorrow!

Entire workout was 1 hr. 16 minutes, was in my zone for 52 minutes and burned 389 calories! Woo hoo!

Have great workouts everyone!

I guess Charlotte didn't see I started the checkin already this morning.....I posted at 7:00 am.

Morning Maniacs -

I just got up. I forced myself to stay in bed. I didn't really sleep that much last night....too keyed up from the concert.

I just wanted you ladies to know why I wasn't around yesterday. My boss was in rare form and gave me just a hard time that I had one of the worst days of my life at work -- all of this on a day I need to be up for 24 hours straight!! WTF?? Anyway, being the maniac that I am, I pulled thru and made it to the concert on time.

The show was awesome.....of course they couldn't possibly play all of my fave's....but then you can't please everyone. Our seats were sort of far back on the floor (about by the Sound Board). They had big screens that showed close up shots though. Anthony came out with a mask and monster pants on and flea was dressed as a Freddy Kruerger type of witch, Chad was "Ricky Bobby" from Talledega Nighst (looks sort of like Will Ferrell also) and John had a football uniform on. Anthony went and changed into his normal stage attire after the first song. It was fun and my niece had a huge smile on her face all night. I was glad to see her so happy (since she suffers from depression and music - live music - is one of the few things to make her that happy -- I can relate).

Any way, I'm off to probably do Low Impact Circuit. I wanted to do Drill Max or Butts and Gutts first, but I want a little cardio and a little weights without much high impact......thus the choice.

I'll be back later to report.

Megadoo - I think BPAL is shipping with about a 3 week turnaround time right now....but they might get stuck with the huge Christmas update soon...so might be more like 4 weeks. You can check the Click and Ship thread over at BPAL.org. It is pinned. People list what date their order was for and when they received their C&S so you can get an idea when yours will ship.

Dallys - are you still enjoying P90X. Are you most using the 12-15 rep range or have you gone lower? I think I did 6-12 reps during P90X. I went as heavy as I could. I like to use them that way since so many other workouts I have are so high rep.

ETA: Just wanted to add that after going to a couple smaller shows....I sort of missed the intamacy of the small show. I better enjoy Buckcherry's small shows while I can.....cuz it won't be long bfore they are larger.

I just finished Low Impact Circuit. I ended up working out longer than I wanted to. I thought I was doing a cardio/weight premix and I was 30 minutes into it before I realized there were no weights....so then I did the Total Body Sculpt premix after the 30 minutes of aerobics. It ended up being 75 minutes and I burned 460 calories. They use the higher step heigth in this one. I liked it.

My thoughts: the step was pretty easy to follow but I started to get a bit confused towards the end and was on the wrong foot. I don't think my brain felt like working that hard though. Although, it's nothing you can't get after a few tries. It was intense enough. I had to keep from jumping and bouncing. My HR was in the high 140's and low 150's which is okay.

The music was just okay. I tend to like Hardcore's music #1 and Body Blast #2. I liked a few songs...but didn't like some. It will probably grow on me though.

I thought the weight work was challengeing enough even though I questioned the five pound weights a couple times, I ended up feeling it...except on the shoulder work....I"ll go higher next time. May need to go heavier on a couple other exercises also. I only did a handful of reps of the biceps curs with the resistance band (after it took me forever to figure out how to get set up). I felt a pull in my shoulder (from my injury) so I opted to work up to that.

I really enjoyed the stretch segment....as dorky as that sounds. It felt good and it was different than other stretches. I'll probably be using that for my Barry's workouts.

NOw I have exercise ADD.....do I do my Barry's or Cathes!! Dilemna.

I also did 30 minutes of Kundalini yoga ...Yoga Beauty Body...felt good.

Gotta go get my shower. I'll be back .

Hi there, sorry to barge in but I wanted to say thanks again to Lorajc.

I've been doing all sorts of research and reading up on yoga, and the ones you suggested are all on my list (except for the Tilak one which I couldn't find at Amazon). I've even taken a big interest in the Ravi and Ana workouts you mentioned doing. Do you have most of that series? I'm totally on the verge of buying all 12! LOL.

I can't wait to order everything.

See you later....and glad your day ended nicely with such a great concert!

August

Hey Maniacs! Today is Yoga X and Cardio. I might do a CC.

Yesterday, while giving out candy (went thru 3 big bags, and ran out!) I watched The "Dawn of the Dead" and later watched the "Sixth Sense". I guess that's it for scary shows now that Halloween is over. Now it's Stupid Sentimental Family shows for November and December. LOL!!

Lora, Glad you enjoyed the concert. But, I'm like you, I love the small venue stuff. I especially like the acoustic stuff, because I play the guitar. I'll be done with P90x the week before Thanksgiving. I've kept with the 12-15 rep range. My next rotation might be a low rep range... we'll see.

Charlotte, Sounds like you had a fun night! To bad you didn't get any Trick or Treaters. How old is you daughter? I'm thinking she was 18? Same as my son. So, you must have had her when you were like 8. LOL! Glad you found your notification e-mail.:) Mine was in my junk mail.

Anne, Can't wait to hear about the upperbody premix in BB2! I'm also happy to hear you are sore in all the right places from B&G's. I'm not to excited to watch these all and look for glitches. I hope mine are glitch free.

Meg, saw your workout from yesterday. No wonder you have DOMS! Hope you get your oils soon. I want to hear about them.:)

Diane Sue, I can't wait to hear about what you think of the new workouts. :) And you do look like a 30 yr. old.:)

Debbie, I was wondering if you are going to stick with lifting on your own, or go back to some Cathe workouts. I might do some lifting on my own, after I do the new Cathes for a bit. I'm looking into the New rules of lifting and the metabolism advantage workouts. So little time. :)

Stallion out. ;p

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

What a WO LORA!

Hi AUgust! Lora has definately turned me on to Yoga more. I am also compiling a list. Diane Sue does it regularly too.

Dallys- I tried to very it up last night. Was watching TV too! Can't miss my shows! I think I should have gone heavier though, specially with the BB. But, I was being lazy and didn't feel like fooling with the BB LOL! Still got a good one in though.

I just coughed and felt it in my abs! YAY! Love that feeling.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Hi, Dallys and Megadoo, thanks for the nice hello!

I am sooo all over yoga suddenly. And at this moment I only have one DVD! LOL.

I just previewed low impact circuit on a cheap magnavox dvd that i paid 30 bucks for at Walmart and not a glitch.It played just fine.
I had no trouble w/ butts and guts. I am 1/2 way through Drill max . I have had cust so i will finish it while i am cleaning here later.
Maybe it is the older players.
I cannot believe how sore my legs still are. I haven't had this in years.
By tomorrow i otta be able to tacke the others , but i will do the upper body for now.
The step combos don't look too bad. It is a mixture of alot of her older work, so i don't think i will have trouble.
Diane Sue, are ya done yet?
What did you think?

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Dallys - I'm still going to do my own lifting, at least until the beginning of spring. When I start cutting a bit I'll use Cathe's workouts. I'm planning on doing the cardio portions of her newer workouts, though. I'm gonna try one on Saturday.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.