Hardcore Fitness Manic Hotties for 9/7

This week is an active recovery week. I'll start a new rotation that I got from Theresa and Char that they got from M&F Hers next week. Looks like it will be a good one and I see some major soreness to go along with it. :)

This morning I did a cardio workout, chose Cardio Kickbox Challenge. Had a pretty good sweaty workout. I skipped the last two segments because I really don't like either one of them.

CARDIO STATS:
53 minutes total
2 minutes below zone
17 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
435 calories burned

I'll start a new journal after my recovery week. New rotation starts Monday, Sept. 13th.

Have to go catch up on what you all have been doing. Be back later!

Good Morning -

Good workout, Debbie (and plan :) ). I remember hearing about that rotation -- will be interested to see how it goes.

Waiting out some cramps right now (WTH? Again already??? :mad: ). I am assuming they'll ease off after a couple hours. I sequenced a workout a couple night's ago that I really want to try today --I guess I could do something less intense and switch it to tomorrow if I have to. We'll see. Kinda bummed. Got DS off to his first day of school. Need to think through my schedule/goals for the shift away from summer. Ouch. Actually kinda HURT to write that. I am not ready for summer to be ... leaving :( . Need an attitude adjustment, I suppose. The cramps are helping fantastically.

Anyway (and on that cheery note :confused: ), have a great workout and day everyone!

Lori

Debbie - Nice workout, can't wait until I get to try that one again. What workout from M&F Hers are you starting next?

Lori- Hope the cramps ease up!

Well, put my kids on the bus this morning (DD for the first time). It was sad. But then my sister showed up, then my client so I wasn't alone and it didn't really bother me. Maybe tomorrow....

This morning I realized I am only eight workouts away from shoulder surgery. Yikes!!!:eek:

I went outside and did a couple of things. Bill said the weather says we are going to get storms. So I thought I should do a little outdoors before they hit.
I started my workout this morning with Lauren Brooks Ultimate Body Sculpting and Conditioning with Kettlebells w/up and Killer Abs using a 20 and a 25# kettlebell, 18 minutes 65 calories. Then I did Turbo Fire Fire 60, 58 minutes, 469 calories Max HR 164. I almost did a step workout instead this morning. I have been doing Turbo Fires since June 28. But I had a fun workout again:D I finished off with STS Stability Ball Abs using my Bosu Ballast ball, 20 minutes, 89 calories. Total time spent 96 minutes calories burned 623.
I have to head out with the grandbaby to do errands then pick up the other children.

Debbie, which M&F Hers rotation is that. Is it a recent one?

Lori, I hope the cramps let up for you. I am not ready for summer to end either. It seems we just finished with the winter blizzards and ice and then the spring storms. I would rather put up with the dry weather.

Linda, glad you had company on your first day you would have been alone. Pretty soon that surgury will be over and you will be on the road to recovery. How is that numbness you were experiencing?

Lori - Sorry about your cramps. Lovely, huh? Hope they go away soon!

Linda - I'm not sure what issue it's in. I just got the breakdown from Theresa. I actually wish I could find which issue it's in. I almost bought the latest one Saturday but cannot believe they charge $5 for that skinny magazine! And I wasn't sure the rotation was in that issue so I decided not to get it.

Diane Sue - Not sure??? See what I wrote to Linda.

Debbie - Maybe Theresa can tell us. I was just curious as I get M&F Hers through the mail (but I get to write it off as a business expense):p

DianeSue
- The numbeness is still there and driving me crazy. I have a massage scheduled for Saturday and I cannot wait! Did LIC Cardio Timesaver and doing step with my leg just about killed me.

Just realized I forgot to post my workouts! DUH! Yesterday was P90X + Total Body (fun for a change). And this morning was HiiT Pyramid as I was looking for something athlete and not step because of my leg.

Debbie, can you post the rotation you will be doing, I am looking for something new.

Today I did Insanity Max Cardio and some bicep work.

Hi Everyone!

I can't post at work, at least for a while. We have been having terrible problems with our internet connection.... argh.

Anyway, today was Body Max 2 cardio - nice workout! I also found a "new" rotation from Debbie - THANKS, as always! :D

Lori - Sorry you are not feeling well today. I also don't really want to see summer "leaving", although I do love the fall and all of the pretty "leaves" changing color. This weekend we said goodbye to my "kids" at camp as they are all off to start school again this coming week. It's so sad....I will really miss my summer "family".

Debbie - I was wondering if you were going to post that rotation. :D I already started the other rotation you added, so I'm good for a few weeks, but I'm sure to bug you soon if I don't find out what you are doing. :p

Diane Sue - Nice workout as usual!! Did you end up getting those thunderstorms?

Linda - So sad to put the kids on the bus the first day....:( I'm glad you will be putting the surgery behind you soon. Good work on P90X!

Roselyn - Nice workout today!

Hi to everyone else! I'm off to get some work done around the house. Still no final word from the bank on the new house, but I already paid for the appraisal and that went well......soooooo....still the waiting game.

Have a great night everyone and I'll try to post tomorrow - God willing and let the internet work at work. LOL

Cheryl

Hey Ladies-

Just a quick hello :D I probably won't get back here until tomorrow

Linda and Debbie-According to Char, it was a rotation from the Men's Muscle and Fitness from April 08. Hope that helps

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.