Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Week of 12/31

Remember when I kept asking if Candace has any workouts? Well she does. Her website is Candace Grasso Home - Fit Is It - I downloaded the Run Fit workout and di that one today.

The workout was AWESOME! This is the only running workout she has so far, I really hope she makes more. This is what it consisted of:

Run Fit
Warmup - 6 minutes
Steady State - 10 minutes
Challenge #1 - 8 - 30 second sprints w/30 second rest
Recovery & Steady State - 10 minutes
Challenge #2 - 3 - 2 minute tempo runs, 2 minute rest
Cool Down - 6 minutes

It was 50 minutes of pure bliss. I can't wait to do this one again.

CARDIO STATS:
55 minutes total
5 minutes below zone
20 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
485 calories burned
3 miles traveled

I totally recommend this workout. Anyone who loves Cardio Coach will definitely love this one.

Today was day one starting with Les Mills Combat Kickstart, 30 min, 240 calories. I then did Susan Chung Hardcore Heavybag mix that did heavybag and abs 35 min, 235 calories. I wanted some weight work so did an upper body triset workout, 25 min, 158 calories. I will have to see how I feel as I do the rotation to decide for sure how much weight work I want to add. I know lower body doesn't do weights on Combat. Total time was 90 min and calories burned 633. I hope you all have a Happy New Years day and evening.:D

Debbie, that is cool that Candace is making workouts:D I bet you were really happy. It sounds like a good one.

HAPPY NEW YEARS 2013!!! :eek:

Today I did Workout 1 from Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. Yea, she's getting annoying now. But I do like the workout. I was going to do both but this one really had me sweating. Tomorrow is total body weights.

Diane Sue - It really was a good work and yes, I'm happy to find more workouts from her. I emailed her to see if she was going to do anymore running workouts. I hope she does.

Happy New Year:D
I did Les Mills Combat Hiit Power 30 minutes, 245 calories, max hr 158(not that good but it is a lot of weights of strength) . I then did a lower body triset workout (Cathe STS Total Body mis) with core, adding calves and stretch, 36 min, 233 calories. I finished with budokon flow and flexibility(a yoga martial arts workout) leaving out the long meditations and spinal warm up, 39 min, 209 calories. I was kind of behind on the judo rolls today. I don't do this enough. Anyway, I felt like I had a great workout today. Next week I get some longer Combat workouts:D Oh, and I used 15's throughout Combat. I really think between this one and the upper one that is the weight training in the series.

Debbie, I loved that one when I first got it. I did it a lot. But you are right, Jillian gets to you after awhile. I loaned it to my daughter and grandson one summer(that is when she focuses more on exercise since teaching really keeps her busy) She says my grandson did so much better in football because of it. :) I have other active ones that draw in yoga that I love so I haven't pulled that one out for awhile. I should though.

Today I did a total body weight training workout but I don't have time to type out what I did. I had a good workout and if I have time later, I'll come back and type it all out.

Hey guys :)

Still NO workout:confused: I tell you between Tank and his brother Snickers...my goodness:confused: I told my son when you get off the plane MAKE SURE YOU STOP HOME, GET YOUR TURTLE AND PUPPY:D:D:D. Two puppies may not seem like a lot of work to you guys..... BUT for me it is. Having to damp mop hardwood floors every day, sometimes twice argh picking up twice the po-po....:eek:what can I say when I see Tank with his brother its' amazing how much they love each other:) One more day.

Now, that said he..he....I got my Xtrain today YAY:rolleyes: I'm sitting here reading the book (don't tell boss man)

Sunday, I'm going to start Xtrain 90 day program:cool:

Today I did Les Mills Combat Kickstart 30 and Core Attack, 48 min, 305 calories. I then did 4 Day Split biceps and triceps only, no w/up etc.. 30 min, 157 calories. I finished off with Les Mills Combat Inner Warrior Stretch and Strength, 18 min, 77 calories. Workout was 96 min and calories burned 539.

Teddy, two dogs are tough enough. Two puppies going through training is hard. I did that before. Not fun at all.

Diane: Yes ma'ma 2 puppies not easy. I'm dreading going home NO relaxing.....mop floors and clean puppies getting them ready for bed:eek: Nice workout. STILL haven't seen but 1. I got Cathe's Xtrain today, thinking instead of Hard Strikes throw in Les Mills, I shall see. See ya tomorrow.

Today I did yoga and chose Cathe's Yoga Max. Had a decent workout. My only complaint about this workout is Cathe holds the poses way too long. So long that you just get bored with it. I know she's not a yoga master, but there is so many different things she could have done to break up the monotony. Oh well, it's still a decent yoga workout.

Woke up with a sore neck, I think I slept on my right side all night long. I had a small kink but now it's gone. I was worried that yoga would make it worse, but it seems to have made it better. Yay!

Today I did Les Mills Combat Shock Cardio Plyo, 28 min, 223 calories. I was looking and thought I had not done Combat 30 live because I did not take notes so I did it too. No stretch in this one. 33 min, 251 calories. I swear I could not get my HR up. I felt it was up during the plyo, but my HR monitor only had me in the 153 high range. Maybe I need to trash the HR monitors? They make me mad. Soooo, I got my replacements for Les Mills Pump(just two dvds) I did Les Mills Pump revolution checked chapters but omitted most of the legs and triceps and biceps that I did yesterday. I also skipped the warm up and stretch. This workout was 31 min and calories burned 154. I finished off with Combat Inner Warrior Stretch and Strength 18 min, 65 calories. Total time was 1 hr 50 minutes. Calories burned was 689. I picked up a 15# dumbbell for the overhead press move side to side on Shock cardio.

Debbie, I am not super happy with the yoga that has me holding the pose for a long time. I think there is a purpose tough. We stretch and hold for a long time. It is uncomfortable but it will get results. Cathe has had her injuries. I feel like I am gaining something even though I am bored to death. I guess that is why I tend toward more active yoga workoiuts. They both work though. It is all balance. I do not do most of the meditations though. I am sure there is a purpose. Every once in awhile I do that. I think it lower blood pressure and helps the mood but I can do that while I am trying to fall asleep.

Today was cardio and I chose Cardio Coach #6 with Sean. I had a really excellent workout. Pushed myself hard on this one.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
16 minutes in zone
43 minutes above zone
530 calories burned
3 miles traveled

Diane Sue - I totally agree! I do feel great doing yoga and I'm glad it's in my rotation.

Today I did a premix from xtrain, it was a lot of leg work, standing floor work, barre work, floor work, then she threw in some delt work to work and strengthen those small muscles, light weights and it should help those muscles be able to lift heavier when doing heavy workout, we shall see.

Oh and Happy, happy friday!!

Afternoon,:D

Okay, no workout to report, I know….I know….this is getting old, right? However, Snickers and turtle has gone home as of 11:30 last night. I cannot tell you guys how STRESSED I have been, especially the last two days there was worms in Snickers poo OMG. That's another story, really you talking about stressing, worrying about the two puppies. Yesterday, after work cleaned entire downstairs bleached disinfected the whole nine yards…………….. OKAY CUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow, will start workout, I def need it;) See ya!

Today I did Les Mills Combat 45 Kata, 43 min, 255 calories. I followed this with To the Max doing the solid step, all 3 tabata segments, core and stretch, 37 min, 264 calories. I then did budokon strength and balance, 32 min, 150 calories. Those side cranes are near imposible for me to do on budokon. It is hard enough doing the plow to crow repeatedly, Somrday I will get good at this if I practice enough. Total time spent was 1 hr 52 min and calories burned was 669.

Today I did Les Mills Combat Lower Body Lean Out, 29 min, 203 calories, I wanted to check out my replacement copy of Les Mills Pump Extreme so did all of it, 58 min, 345 calories. I finished off with Combat Core Attack 17 min, 81 calories. Total time was 1 hr 44 min and calories burned was 629. I am happy that my replacements both are working :D No switching players and discs to get all of the body parts in.

Evening:)

Hello, everyone:rolleyes: I had such a relaxing day I forgot to check in:eek: This morning, started with Cardio Coach; Candace (I worked it:p) and I did abs. I'm sitting here playing with my puppy and chedking out a few of the Xtrain workouts, so far I've watched three. I am loving these workouts and Cathe and crew energy everyone look so awesome :) Have a wonderday all:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.