Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for week of 12/17

Today was yoga and I did Workout 2 from Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown. I liked it. I think come January I am going to concentrate on hour long workouts. These workouts by Jillian are only 30 minutes. Come January, I'll just do both of the workouts to make a full hour. I wish she'd have two hour workouts instead of two half hour workouts, but I guess this way you can make it an hour long if you want.

Loved it. Don't care much for Jillian, but I like the workouts.

This morning I had Les Mills pump on the agenda but changed and did all of the Ultimate workouts from Combat. So, I started with Lower Body Lean out which had no weights and was more cardio based with lunge jumps, jacks, burpees, sprawls, kicks etc; 29 min, 265 calories, max hr was 172. I then did Upper Body Blow out which was 24:26 min, 216 calories, I followed this with Core Attack use 15# for the one move that used weight, 17 min 91 calories. I finished off with Stretch and Strength which had some Kata in it and was just what I was hoping for 18 min, 70 calories. Total time was 89 min and calories burned 641.
Les Mills Combat upper body Blow Out

Rnd 1 Bear Crawl, push ups 16 reps; lunge with 1 arm overhead press Repeat all
One arm clean and press right then bear crawl push up then left one arm clean and press
Rnd 2 Squat to overhead press, renegade row, kneeling overhead tricep extensions 1 or two dumbbells (repeat all)
Rnd 3 half burpee, ski abs, uppercut resisted right (repeat all left); lock push up, alternating resisted uppercut
Rnd 4 Triple crunch extension, mountain climber adds hip drops as intensity builds

Roselyn, here is a link to my coaches page. Go to shop, then programs, Les Mills Combat. It will show you.
http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/susanmaxwell
I think that you order from a coach and you get the free live workout. They sell it separately for $19.95. Otherwise you get it by ordering the base package or one of the other packages that include the base package. Like the Supreme or the Ultimate Warrior packages.

Today I had an extremely good workout. Puke status, actually. I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace and even did the HC hill that I hate so much. It was weird because my HR read high, I was at level 4 for quite a while with this workout, but I didn't feel like I was working at a level 4. Not sure if that's good or bad? But I know I feel great right now.

CARDIO STATS:
60 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
11 minutes in zone
48 minutes above zone
547 calories burned!!!!
3.25 miles traveled

Wish I dould have workouts like this all the time!

Hey guys:D

No workout:p tell the truth NO workout since Saturday eek. Saturday, I gave my youngest son a birthday party and omg......you talking about parting:D:D:D:D:D we had a blasts. Yesterday, I took off work I was dead tired. So I will see you guys tomorrow. Have a wonderful day:)

This morning I did Les Mills Combat Shock Plyo Hiit 2, 28 min, 232 calories. This was a good workout. I was a little short because the last round was push ups, hovers, and side planks then stretch. I then did Combat Power Kata 43 min, 316 calories. That is it 71 min, 548 calories. I need to head out and do shopping. I keep hearing snow is coming in and will be heavy. Not that that is what I wanted to do today.

I am sitting here planning my workout for the remanding week, right and OMG not sure if I noticed this before BUT the STS Meso 2&3 are extremely long. Come on now 70 minutes.........................who got that much time. :confused:

Today I did a total body weight day and had a good workout. Should have started a bit earlier, though. Ran out of time.

3 sets 12 reps for most of the exercises. Pushups I did 3 sets 10 reps

Leg Press Station - 135#
Lunges - 12's
Deads - 15's

Barbell Press - 55#
Incline Flyes - 15's
Pushups
***Did the Incline Flyes with Fuzz laying on my stomach and chest. I seem to laugh more during my workouts than actually working out!

Incline Curls - 12's
Hammer Curls - 15's

Overhead Tricep Extension - 20#

Does Cathe have a Tabata workout? Did I see that somewhere on here?

Back and triceps going to work some legs later, maybe:)

Diane Sue, I am looking forward to Les Mills, are you enjoying the workouts? Going to start on Monday,

Morning:D

This morn, I did CC #6 Candace:D

Debbie: Nice work:)

Rose: I'm going to start Monday too, not sure if I'm going to work them everyday. Great workout:)

Hey Guys:D

Thank goodness for my brother yelling for me to get up:) got up at 5:10 brush teeth washed face and IT WAS ON lol. got to do something. I did CC #1 revised 36 minutes all uphill and abs.

Tonight, doing back & biceps:eek:

Today I did Bryan Kest's Energize yoga workout. What a great workout I had. I could do all the poses with no problem. I could hold them and I felt very strong. I could even do the hover planks with no problem. :)

Hope you all have a great day!

I thought that I posted yesterday. I did Les Mills Pump Extreme 59 min, 342 calories, and followed with Les Mills Pump Abs and Les Mills Combat abs 33 min, 159 calories. Yesterday's Total time was 93 min and calories 501.
Today I did Cathe's Intensity with the bootcamp and skipping the str, 63 min, 610 calories. I then did Chalean Extreme Dynamic Flow Yoga 39 min, 204 calories :O I wore my 1# gloves for this. I think Beach Body's gloves are .75 lb.. Total time was 1 hr 42 min and calories burned 814.

Rose, I am going to start Les Mills combat rotation after Christmas. I just went through all of the workouts. I love them. I have been doing Les Mills Pump for about a month now so will be ready for a new challenge:) Did you order from the link I gave you?

Teddy, good for you getting the workout in. Thanks to your brother:)

Debbie, it sounds like you are getting back some of your flexibility. Good job today.

I checked out the Xtrain workouts; man oh man, I'm going to love these. For one, the weigh work is under 45 minutes and she has tons and tons of premixes on them:)

Diane: ^^^5 on your workouts, girl you are something else:):) I'm going to say you are the hardest working woman on this planet:rolleyes::rolleyes: I still haven't checked out any of Les Mills workouts, thought tonight but my sister called me we are meeting at the mall.

Today I did legs and glutes.

Thought I would share this fun recipe I made today, it comes out looking like an english muffin but pretty healthy

I spray a coffee mug first with olive oil spray (or whatever you like)

Take 2 egg whites, 2 Tablespoons protein powder(chocolate or vanilla) 2 T unsweetened applesauce and 1/2 teaspoon baking powder. (SOmetimes I put about 1/2 T of Enjoy mini chips) pour in mug and microwave 3-4 minutes, top with jam or PB2 (that is what i do) it is really good.

Yesterday, had a change. I went Xmas shopping. No workout this morning, after shopping stopped had a few drinks. Today is our in-house Xmas party and HOPEFULLY we can go home YAY. I’m headed straight to Kohl’s. See you all tomorrow and have a wonderful day.:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.