Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for week of 11/26

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I ate way too much! :eek:

Today I did Cardio Coach #4. Didn't like this one one bit today. :rofl: It was hard, but I did it. Had a decent workout.

CARDIO STATS:
48 minutes total
4 minutes below zone
21 minutes in zone
25 minutes above zone
407 calories burned
2.5 miles traveled

Today was Brazil Butt Lift Masters Bikini Body, 26 min, 107 calories. I then did Turbo Fire Fire 60, 57 min, 545 calories, 142 avg hr/167 max hr. I finished off with Turbo Fire Abs 10, 11 min, 41 calories. Workout was 94 min and calories total was 693.

Debbie, nice work even if you didn't care for the workout this morning:) I ate way too much too. I refused to bring any of those pies home with me.

Today was Yoga and I chose one I haven't done yet, it is called Yoga for Energy by Tamal Dodge. I did his relaxation one a couple weeks ago but today I did the energize one. It was pretty good. A lot of the poses I couldn't hold for too long. This one will be a good one to try and master. Neck pain is almost 100% gone. I'm so happy about that! :eek:

Diane Sue - LMAO on the pie comment!

Debbie, glad to hear your neck pain is better.

Had a great Turkey Day and yes ate too much,sent as much home with people as i could.

Today was Butts and Guts.

Hate to see November almost gone, mainly because on the last day, I will be 48!! What?? Already!!

Have good workouts girls:)

Dw Okla Today I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters higher and tighter and Impanema Booty, 64 min, 356 calories. Then I did Turbo Fire Core 20 with my heavy tubing, 20 min, 93 calories. I finished with Rev Abs 4x4 which is the free bonus buying from a coach. It is cardio/abs and pretty tough. I can't do all of the moves and have to do some of the modifications. It is low impact and gets the HR up. Mine got up to 150. Circling mountain climbers are hard, and the last round he does them on one hand. squat thrust variations, plank walks raising arms and legs. Definitely a tough little workout. It says 16 minutes on the packaging but it is actually 29 with the w/u and str. I burned 190 calories with this one. Total time spent was 1 hr 53 min, and calories burned was 593.

Debbie, I am glad to hear your neck pain is so much better. You seem to do well with the yoga and cardio. I wonder why the weights do that to you? Well you probably are wondering too.

Roselyn, 48 is not old. I can say that because I am 60 now. I am finding more and more that age doesn't mean a lot. It is how you feel.

Today was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. I skipped challenge 3 because I hate that challenge. I had a puke status workout this a.m. I wonder why Candace hasn't made any more Cardio Coaches? And why did she only do one? I've always wondered that.

CARDIO STATS:
50 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
27 minutes above zone
422 calories burned
2.6 miles traveled

Diane Sue - You are 60? NO FREAKIN' WAY! Wow girl, you are simply awesome! I'm not saying 60 is old, no way, but I would have pegged you for 50 if that. I'm in awe here! :)

This morning I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters bikini body, 26 min, 119 calories, then I did Turbo Fire Upper 20 class since it is an upper day, 20 min, 120 calories. I followed this on my spin bike using a free download from www.cardiopump.com with Brook Benton. I like her free downloads. I enjoy the music and the workouts are good. I use the treadmill ones all of the time. I haven't had my spin bike long so forgot that she had cycle ones. I did Cycle #1, 46 min, 450 calories, avg hr 146/ max hr 185(this is rare for me). I finished off with Les Mills Pump Flow 20 min, 83 calories. Total time was 1 hr 52 min, calories burned 772.

Debbie, thanks:D

Today I did Cathe's Yoga Max. Had a good workout, love this one! I'm able to hold most of the poses as long as she does, I'm still having trouble holding my arms up, though. Like with Warrior 1 or 2. She holds the arms out for a long time and my traps start to ache. I'm working on it!

This morning I did Brazil Butt Lift Masters higher and tighter and Impanema Booty, 66 min, 356 calories. I then did Brook Benton's Cardio Pump Fusion doing the power yoga w/u, the fusion cardio, kettlebell crank, and the yoga c/d. 54 min, 434 calories. Total time was 2 hr and calories burned 790.

Debbie, my shoulders and neck ache when I have to hold them out very long like that. I have a Chalean one where she wears weighted gloves and my shoulders really ache as long as she has you holding the arms out.

Today I did Cardio Coach #3. This is the first full week I've worked in since I can't remember when. I had a pretty good workout, just didn't feel like doing it until I got on my treadmill.

CARDIO STATS:
40 minutes total
3 minutes below zone
19 minutes in zone
19 minutes above zone
327 calories burned
2 miles traveled

Diane Sue - I remember doing workouts with 1# weights on my arms. I used to do my kickboxing workout like that. Probably won't be able to do that anymore. I'm missing kickboxing. I may have to start doing those workouts again.

This morning I did the final workout in the Brazil Butt Lift Masters series 4 week rotation. It was Bikini Body. 26 min, 126 calories. I then did Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 skipping the total body segment, 81 min, 633 calories. Total time today was 1 hr 47 min and calories burned was 759.

Debbie, I still use weighted gloves on most kickboxing workouts but when I do Turbo Fire I don't. It really depends on the content of the workout and if my neck or shoulders hurt.

Today I did Les Mills Pump Revolution 58 min 287 calories. Then I did Turbo Fire Hiit 30, 270 calories.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.