DB Push Press
set of 4 w/ reps at 10

Giant Set 2:
Squat
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
Step Up
DB Shoulder Press
set of 2 w/ reps at 20

Swiss ball crunches (I added a 10# DB and also a set of jacknives on the ball)

I used a variety of DB's 10-30 lbs. I did the chinups with chair assistance. Then I did WSFL cardio - 6 rounds of 30 seconds hard intensity (9-10) and 90 seconds recovery (used my step and Rebounder). Workout with cooldown/stretch was 72" and I burned 615 calories. This was a pretty good workout! Not quite as hard as Alwyn's Metabolic Circuits...but a toughie.

The job went pretty well yesterday. The people in the office seem nice. It will be a huge adjustment getting used to the hours, as I've got some long days 9-10 hours and a couple late nights and an occasional Saturday. I'm glad I have a job. I took several calls yesterday inquiring about the receptionist postion! I guess the guy the interviewed me the first day is the Owner! If I'd have known that when he interviewed me, I would have been a nervous wreck! I also can't believe how toxic the enviroment was that I just came from. Now that I'm out of there and back in a "normal" environment, I realize just how stressful that was.

Have great workouts everyone. (Oh...and I won't be online from work, as I don't even have a computer....LOL).

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Posted my arm workout yesterday. Best I ever did and my arms are already sore!!! hehe. Today I am working shoulders/abs. Can't get on elliptical just yet..my legs still need to recover.

Lora,

Your workouts are smokin'! Glad your job is going well. That is important.

This is the routine that keeps messing up my trap/neck area so I cut it in half. Did lighter weights as well. Kind of felt like it was a waste of time, but at least I got something in.

1:10 min rest between each set

[font color=indigo]SHOULDERS[/font]
Lateral Raise:
12's - 15 (warmup)
20's - 12/12/12
[font color=red]After the 3rd set I dropped the weight to 15's and repped out at 10.[/font]
[font color=blue]***Got a good burn. First set of 20's felt hard because my muscles were tight.[/font]

Arnold Press:
22's - 12/10/10
[font color=blue]***These were hard. Not sure why this exercise is so hard with this rotation. Usually I can do 25's without thought.[/font]

Bent Over Lateral Raise:
20's - 12/12/12
[font color=red]After the 3rd set I dropped the weight to 15's and repped out at 10.[/font]
[font color=blue]***These felt good but low back was really tight. I'm just falling apart!!![/font]

[font color=indigo]TRAPS[/font]
Barbell Shrugs:
120# - 15/15/15
[font color=blue]***These felt good. Hopefully I'll be ok this week.[/font]

That is all...

Lora - Glad your job is going so well! That is good to hear! What do you do at work without a computer??? What does your job entail?

Morning,

Yesterday, immediately when I got home changed into my walking attire and went for a walk the weather was PERFECT just what I needed to clear my head. I walked 1 hour and 48 minutes didn’t intend to do that, but………

Got back home took me bath and sleeping pills and that’s all she wrote. When my alarm clock went off this morning, I felted like I was in another time zone. I had a dam good night’s sleep.

Anyways, tonight I’ll will be doing chest/back and abs. Am planning to top last week stats :9

Good morning. My back is feeling a little sore from yesterday, DOMS. Feeling a little tired right now. Planning on a good cardio today. The scale is down 3 pounds!! So stoked about that...

Teddy- isn't it amazing what a good nights sleep can do. I haven't had one in awhile!

Lora- sounds like this could be a fun job for you. NOt so stressful! Good for you.

Deb- I bet you are counting hte minutes till your break! You have done so well.

Char- That was an amazing WO you had yesterday. I guess you really did rock it! Have fun with your shoulders today.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~
~AGAIN~
5/7/08

good morning!!
I missed ya'll! It was a 5 day cruise we went to Cabo and Ensanada Mexica 3 days we were at sea. It's not easy coming back and not be spoiled like I was on the ship!

The next 4 weeks i'm going to be doing more endurance workouts to change things up.
Sun: Muscle Endurance upper body and abs, Kick Max no warm up combos only
Mon: KP&C
Tues: Gym Style Legs standing only then B&G floor work only
Wed: Push Pull upper body premix 3 times through
Thurs Imax 3
Fri: Drill Max
Talk to ya'll soon
Randi

Meg - Yep, I am!! Usually I dread my rest weeks, but lately they are a welcome change.

Char - Nice workout yesterday, girl! You killed it! Your bicep work is simply amazing!

Randi,

That workout with Imax 3 and then next day Drill Max even makes me cringe. Have fun with it. Glad your enjoying yourself.

Meg,

You know how to roll! You go!!!

Debbie,

Thanks girl! Your workout this morning is amazing as well. Smokin' mighty hard with those lat raises especially with 20's (((HHHEEEELLLLOOOO)))). So motivating!

BTW, I was goofing off on the internet and discovered I have lived 14,802 days so far. I feel like a mummy, not a mommy! hehe

Good Morning, I finished my cardio for the day. I started with Tracey Staehle's High Intensity Step Mix 2 w/up and cardio, then did 4Day Split High Intensity Step cardio and stretch. Calories burned were 678. I am going to go do Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme 3 day split premix back,biceps, and triceps. May repeat some of the exercises. Got lots I want to accomplish today as tomorrow is the last day of school.

Charlotte, that is funny about the mummy/mommy statement LOL

Lora, glad the job went well.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Morning Maniacs,

Okay, I determined to eat right today so I don't feel like I have to get up and do some kind of workout tomorrow! I did not feel like getting up and working out at all this morning, but I decide I needed to do something. So I did LIC cardio, doing the blasts only twice then did the first three combos including the blasts, w/o was about 50 minutes. Original plan was just to do at least 30 minutes so happy I lasted as long as I did. But knee really just needs a break!

Lora - Glad the job seems to be going well! BTW, I pm'd you.

Debbie - Nice Workout!

Char - Killer bicep work yesterday!

Waving "hi" to all the others!

Have a great day!

Diane: I’m always checking for updates in your profile and today when I clicked too see to my surprise. You look good....ripped as I thought you’d be. And, your grandchildren are so adorable.

Toasty: yesterday bicep work, awesome!.

I finished Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme. I repeated 1 segment from each bodypart so that added an extra 10 minutes to the workout. So for back I repeated the barbell rows, for biceps I repeated the incline hammer curls, and for triceps I repeated the kickbacks.

Teddy, thanks:D DH works on my website for me and I told him it really needed updated so he is working on it for me.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

OK, so I foolishly laid down on the couch this morning, and took a nap....way to long lol. SO now I have completed coremax1. I am amazed at how quickly my strength has come back. I really want to target my core alot. I did the levitation holds, no prob! I was shaking, but I got everything off the floor. Blew my mind. I threw in 8, 8 count banana holds and rocked it! I am just a bit excited about this. NOt sure if I have time for alot of cardio, cuz I have to start getting ready for work and complete some chores.
I am a little bummed that I won't be able to exercise up at camp. I will do something tomorrow morning before we go. If it is possible, I will run up there, but I have never been there so I have no idea if there any decent running conditions. I hear it is gonna be cold, so maybe I will burn extra cals from shivering!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~
~AGAIN~
5/7/08

Egads...mowing the yard..only problem...hard to push mower cuz my arms are so damn sore now. I may just skip my shoulder workout...I am just so dag gone sore everywhere...I may need to rest today. lol, but will still work abs.

Hello Peeps!

You all are doing some GREAT workouts!

This morning I rode 20 miles. Was supposed to meet up with my girlfriends but one already as too many miles in this week so stayed home and somehow I missed the other one. I called her, she called me back, we chatted on the phone while I was riding and she was already home. :(

DH said he is quitting as my coach b/c I'm complaining too much that I'm slowing down and my new training isn't working (after less than a week :p). I told him he's my husband and he's not supposed to give up on me. He said he wants to stay my husband so he's going to find me another coach. We had looked about a year ago for an online cycling coach and then just never followed through. You download all of your info from each ride and send it to them - HR, speed, cadence, blah, blah, blah. I told him no coach quits THAT quickly on their trainee. The discussion is tabled until tonight. :)

Randi - Glad you had fun on your cruise!

Lora - I'm happy you like your job. I think you'll do really well there.

Char - I must go look at yesterday's workout to see what everyone is talking about you crazy woman!

Have a great day!

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Banana Cream BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M3: Chocolage Coconut BSN w/ 1/4 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: 4 oz. chicken breast in salad w/light Honey mustard dressing & 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/Vanilla Pro Pudding mixed together
M6: 4 oz. 95% ff beef burger; salad w/Parmesan dressing
M7: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites (if I can stomach it)

[font color=blue]1620 calories
56 g. fat - 31%
187 g. protein - 46%
88 g. carbs - 22%
[/font]

Debbie - Do you not like eggs? I love hardboiled eggs. I need to make some more in an effort to get more protein in my diet. Thanks for the reminder. :)

Char - GREAT workout yesterday!!!!

Suz

We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals. -- Immanuel Kant (1724-1804)

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz - I have been eating eggs constantly for about two years now. I am so SICK of them. And chicken too. Lately it's all I can do to eat the foods I have scheduled. I had three hard boiled eggs on Friday I I gagged as I was eating them. It was horrible!! I will make them sunny side up tonight. Hopefully that will go down better.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.