Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Oct 18

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

I have to leave the house at 6:00 am to be at work for the early shift due to a Doctor's appt....so I only had time for 30 minutes of cardio. I did Turbo Jam Remix Live. I had a short intense workout. I always have fun doing Turbo Jam. I got my HR up to 167 during the interval. I was happy about that. Turbo Jam is the only kickboxing that gets my HR up high enough!

Charlotte - I got your PM and I will answer it later. I don't really have time right now.

Megadoo - If you're interested in purchasing any Limited Edition oils from BPAL, I sell LE samples (or imps - term used and trademarked by BPAL) on E-bay. My user name is lorajc946. I have some up now...and I will post different ones on Saturday evening. Just thought I'd mention it in case you wanted to try some Limiteds.

If anyone's interested, I got an email for 15% off of Beachbody's Slim Series or Power Half Hour Series. If anyone wants it, let me know and I can forward to you.

Have great workouts everyone and I'll try to check in from work, however, not sure if I'll be able to. It's been hectic there.

ETA: Also - here's the link for Lush...the homemade bath product place that has nice stuff. Check out the website. It's another fun site. The bubble bars can be used for about 5-6 baths and the bath bombs can be split in half for 2 bath uses. Their hair care is amazing, especially American Cream conditioner and Hsuan Wen Hua pretreatment for the hair. The shampoo bars are really nice....New is my favorite. Chai shower gel is another fave (although not sure if they still carry it). The Shower Jelly Sweetie Pie smells amazing and the Candy Fluff body powder is another fave of mine......www.Lush.com and click on the US site.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I worked upperbody. Did not do abs. Will do them today. No other workout. Sore and need a rest, but I have to clean today. My hamstrings are still fried!!!

Lora,

I already checked out Lush. I rather stick with Villain instead, but thanks.

Hello to everyone else in the house!lol

Charlotte~~

Thanks Lora, I will check you out on Ebay. Still narrowing my list!

Charlotte- I can imagine your hams are fried woman! You have been throwing some serious weight around. Great job! I see this rotation really suits you! Do you miss cardio at all, or did you say you really hate it anyway? That's great about your DD doing so well with working out too! She must look fantastic!

I did Imax2 and ME upper and abs last night. I have some good DOMS going, hoping they set in more as the day goes on. I love the ab WO in ME. Really fries my abs, for such a short session.

NOt sure what's up for today. Figure it out later.

Have great ones guys.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Meg,

Have fun with "your list". I am trying to get mine to disappear. lol. The only thing I miss is riding my bike. I do like doing plyo's and Imax 2, etc. It is fun to see what I can do because it can be so difficult and I love the endorphine rush afterwards. I still have fat on the upper back of my legs. One leg more then the other, but I lose fat from stomach first, then butt and it looks like the back of legs will just take some more time. With clean eating, I shouldn't need to worry too much, it will come off. I will keep building for now until February.

You had a great workout last night. That had to be rough! EEK! I hurt now. lol.

Let us know what workout you decide to go with.

Charlotte~~

Morning all you Maniacs out there! Can't wait to read what everyone has in store for them today.

This moring I decided to do Cardio Coach #2 on my treadmill. Fun fun workout! I did it on my highest incline and got a great sweat going. It was only 35 min. long so after that was over I stayed on my treadmill for another 20 minutes just doing a steady state fast walk.

Workout was 1 hour total and I was in my zone for 46 minutes and burned 333 calories. Hope my knee will be ok, it feels great right now.

Have great workouts everyone!

Happy Birthday Randi!!! Have a good day!!!!

Debbie,

Lot of calories burned today. Glad to hear your knee is better. I wish I was there to make faces at ya when your on the treadmill. lol.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning. Today I plan on doing and I Max and Pyramid Total Body Premix. I had planned on doing SS 2 sets but it is long and I have my Grandson coming over later to spend the night and things to finish up before Fall break starts tomorrow.

Randi the Mudd puppy is supposed to be Lab and Great pyranese mix. There may be something else in there too.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Morning Maniacs!

It's stretch X for me today.

Lora, I go to Pebble Beach every year and go to the Lush store in Carmel. It's so cool in there. They have everything you can imagine soap wise. It's pretty expensive though. I brought home some scrub bars (can't remember the names). They sure don't last long.:( I'll look for that hair condition next time I go. The store smells so good you can't help but buy something. LOL!

Char, enjoy your rest day. Can't believe your hammies still hurt. How great is that?

Meg, You are Crazy! Imax 2 AND ME! No wonder you are sore. You're really picking it up.

Randi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Have fun and enjoy being such a youngster.:)

Debbie, don't cha just love CC? They are great. I'm going to start using those more, after I finish P90X.

Diane Sue, Have fun with your Grandson. I'm still looking for the Great pyranese in Mudd. Can't see a trace of it. LOL :) I kinda can see Lab. Aren't mixes crazy that way?

Later Maniacs.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Thank you!!!!
I finished Cathe's Jan 90 min cardio rotation yesterday ! It made me lose some muscle mass making me appear smaller I guess it's a good thing and bad thing, i dont know. The next 4 weeks I'll go back to heavy weight training maybe one of Debbies rotation :)
Randi

Meg - you did Imax 2 AND ME? Holy cow woman, you are a MANIAC!

Randi - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Dallys - I love Cardio Coach. This one didn't have the countdown, though, I was sort of bummed. The first one does a countdown when you're almost done with the drill. Oh well. They are very fun to do.

Charlotte - Now how would I be able to run with you making faces at me? I'd be laughing so hard I'd fall off my treadmill. :)

Debbie, I think the new revised CC#2 has the count down. I like that too. It's like you think you can't do a sec. more and then you hear ever so softly in the backgroung 10-9-8-7-6-... and you're like, FINALLY! LOL! There is a sale going on at CC...Buy 4 and get one free. I have all of them except the one with the girls voice.

Randi, Was that rotation 90 min. a day of cardio? I feel kinda buffed up doing this P90X rotation, lol, and want to do something non-muscle building after.:)

~~Dallys~~

Hi ladies!!
How is everyones day...
Lora, did you watch Nip/Tuk?
Cable went out 15 min in. 1st the power then the cable.

Tonite is Pyramid upper ,, I need some serious work tonite.
Gonna push her to the limit....
No DH tonite, so i have the eve to myself...
Biggest looser night a so it is ab work while i am watchin.It is motivating. Don't want to look like that ever...

I had a day. Smashed my hand then last night kicked the bed with my toes. I should have stayed in bed.
I picked up some no time for colds. I woke up w/1/2 a sore throat. Can't win this week.
I am never gonna have Debbie arms and Diane Sue abs and Chatlotte legs like this.Gotta loose the rest before Jan...

My sis was in last weekend . She has really put on the pounds.She said she can't diet w/ breast feeding.I almost told her you only need 200 x-tra cal a day when you are B-feeding.She looked good before this baby and now, wow...

Night eating is good. I have been having salads w/ fat free italian and beets. I had a lean cusine and skipped the pasta. I ate the chick and veggies.

Ready for drill max. I can taste it....

Did anyone see Click w/ Adam Sandler?
I was peeing my pants when he woke up fat then skinny and was throwing this flap of skinup and down. It had a good plot. Don't wish your life away...Family is more important than work,,,

Well, back to work...
Have a great night.
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hey guys after being mia for 3 weeks I am back.I haven't even checked any fitness forums for 3 weeks.But still been working out.I have been spending all my time planning my halloween party now I am done just waiting for a couple of orders.
I will have to catch up on all the reads later -hope I didn't miss anything to exciting.anything new on the new workouts?
Today I did bc cardio two times and me abs.Well I better go and catch up on a few boards.

Anne,

DH tells me his hair stylist is putting on the pounds. I said, "Well I know a hair stylist that is doing the opposite..and she is working it good"...meaning you!;-) Proud of you. Running a business and still make time to do good things for yourself. My hero. I am gonna watch Biggest Loser too tonight while doing ab work. DH is suppose to do it with me. He worked his shoulders last night at 9pm. I am proud of him too. My legs ain't ready for anyone to want just yet. I am still working on them. I am picky and hard on myself. They gotta look like steel blades like Marietta's before I will be happy. I want Marietta's legs so I will give you mine for hers, o.k? I did see Click. Was good. I thought the sex part was funny. Now stop hurting yourself!

Sheila,

Missed ya! I love Halloween and parties.

Charlotte~~

Just finished up my Stretch workout. Feeling good, but can't wait to get this recovery week over with.

Meg, forgot to ask, did you take the JC Penney job? Can't imagine doing step with 2 boys running around. LOL! I don't know how I survived raising kids. Seems so hard now. :)

Toasty, That's funny about the steel blades comment on Marietta's legs. I want them too! Mine are more legs of bendable plastic. LOL!

Sheila, I don't think you missed anything. Maybe a hot tub party or two with virgin protein shakes etc. :)

Anne, my word! Smashed hand, stubbed toes, sore throat, no power, no cable and a chubby sibling to boot! What next?

~~Dallys~~

Dallys- I am scheduled to start training on Mond, but I haven't 100% decided yes or no. I am going to check out a few places tomorrow that could be better money wise.

Just realized that Chase is really sick, high fever, chills. Connor has a wicked bad diaper rash from his cutting his last molars. And the baby that I babysit left early cuz he was sick, and is now in the hospital with RSV! Poor thing.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

I did I Max extreme today and followed it with Pyramid total body workout. I have my Grandson so wil be busy the rest of the evening.

Debbie, I thought that was a great Adam Sandler movie. It was emotional in some spots.

Dallys, I think Mudd could have some hound in her. I saw one on the premises where we got her. I also saw the great Pyranese. She is inteligent. Has some stubborness which could come from the Great Pyranese. She is house breaking fairly easily but is persistant about some of the planters and sometimes refuses to go outside. She has been ringing the bell to go out today except she thought it was fun to get me to go out while she played, every few minutes. If I come in then she waits at the door. YOu should see her and the rabbit running around playing. Sometimes it is hilarious.

Got to run.
http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.