Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme - Upper Body Premix (48") and then I added core work from the DVD. I worked out for a little over an hour. As I mentioned in last night's post, this uses tons of equipment. I used 2 different resistance tubes, dumbells, loaded barbell, step, body bar, and medicine ball. In the premix I did T-Bar rows with both hands and then one hand at a time, dumbbell pullovers, chest press, shoulder raises holding dumbells and resistance tubing, shoulder throw aways with the tubing, bicep curls with the body bar and resistance tubing together, and then in and out biceps curls with the tubing, followed by triceps kickbacks, and seated one armed triceps extensions (subbed lying cross face triceps extensions for these - not allowed to do over the head movements).

I then added in parts of the core segment. We used a 10 pound dumbbell and medicine ball (my med ball is only 8 pounds). We did standing twist and throws, these bent over ab things standing with a dumbbell and then went to the floor for planks, side planks, crab, followed by pikes on the floor with our gliding discs on our feet and then put the gliding discs on our hands and did roll outs. I never really feel like I'm working my abs when I do this kind of work. (and again....my shoulders will not be thanking me for all of those pikes and planks)

I burned 300 calories in 1 hour and 10 minutes. This was a fun workout. The music was slightly better than on her last series. Amy looks great....very defined.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll try to check in from work.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.