Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Nov 21

Hi ladies;)
Arms are super fried from the 103 min prmix on 4DS}( Today is BC and HIC. Not sure if i'm going to workout tonight or right now how to be at work in 3 hours. Today is going to be so freakin busy at work every single doggie room and cat condo is full for this Thanksgiving I do not want to go!!!!
I dont know if you all remember I wrecked my car in Sept. swearving to miss a car so I hit a fence and total my carx( Finally Finally I'm gettin a car tonight 2004 champaingne color chevy Malibu. My dad had this guy go to auctions to help me find a newer good car less mileage that's why auctions are good sometimes. But it also took forever because the guy kept missing bids.
BBL
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Randi - sounds like you had a great workout the other day. Hope you like your new car! Where do you work?

I ended up doing Tracey Staehle's Bootcamp Premix on The Parts DVD. Workout was 66" and I burned 320 calories. This was a good premix...but she totally left out the chest in this premix...so I added a couple sets of pushups at the end. I also felt the abs were lacking...so after this premix, I ended up doing the Pilates segment from the Total Body workout and the Yoga segment from Total Body. I also did Gentle Yoga with Stephanie Keach 45".

I really liked the set on this Tracey DVD ....was filmed in a room with a large glass door on the back wall and the door was opened revealing a terrace with what appeared to be mountains in the background. I thought it made for a very nice touch. I see Tracey had Mindy Myrlea produce her DVDs this time around and I thought that was interesting.

Have great workouts everyone. I've got to go grocery shopping this morning and then I have to make up perfume samples to sell.

This morning was another cardio session. A short one but I enjoyed it. I did Cardio Coach #2. Funny how these 35 min. workouts are so easy for me now. I remember when I first got these workouts I really struggled with them. I had a hard time getting my HR up, but I did well and I feel awesome. My HRM dropped twice to 64 bpm for some stupid reason. Only for about 5 -10 seconds each time but still. I used my CD player again and had nothing with RF's in the room. Whatever.

[font size=4][font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font color][/font size]
[font color=blue]35 min.
27 min. in zone
167 calories burned (treadmill showed 216)
2 miles travelled
[/font]

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I am going on the elliptical this morning and burn 500 cals. If I don't come back and report this...KICK ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FIND ME AND KICK ME! I have been nibbling on chocolate candies before I go to bed. I KNOW BETTER! EGADS!

So today is clean most of the house, AFTER WORKOUT, a few groceries and that would be it!

Ya'll have nice workouts and I shall be back all dripping with sweat.

Hi Debbie,
Just popping on here to say that my Polar M32 doesn't work within 8' of my TV and constantly messes up when I ride my bike under power lines. On another's suggestion, I got a "digital" HRM. Guess there is a difference between digital and analog technologies. This time a Timex. It doesn't mess up at all now. Just thought I'd let you know.

Jeanette

Toasty,

Get on that Eliptical and work enough on it to burn 500 cals for me too!
Seriously, just get in your workout mode. You can do it! We've had chocolates here at work too, I do good for the most part, but sometimes it's really hard! I'm getting Cathe's new DVD's for my birthday, and I'll hold off on the bike until spring. I'm excited about that. YAY!:) I've lost a few lbs. So, I'm happy about that!

Have a great day and a great Thanksgiving!!!

Sandy,

One thousand cals???? YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND! I am gonna put in some good music and just roll with it.

SOunds like you got some good things to look forward to. Great job on the weight loss. Good for you! Keep it going.

Charlotte~~

Toasty - go for it !! You can burn 1000! I've done 700 or so in a workout!

Deb - when you get those "low" "65" or so readings, that's actually a half reading. It has something to do with your HR not getting picked up good enough due to the monitor not being warmed up to your body enough, etc. I get them once in a while. Don't fret when you get them....just know that your HR is actually 130 when you get that reading. I still think your DH should buy you a Mio Ultimate for Christmas from www.gophysical.com.

Hey between you and Lora ya'll can help a girlfriend out! c'mon! I'll be working it this weekend for sure! I'm gonna burn some cals!

Okay I'm trying to work here, but just not motivated. It's kind of slow today, traffic was wonderful coming into work today! Loved it!

Better get back at it, I'm leaving early today for a mamagram. That works for me! Let me know how ya do on the Elliptical...k! Don't kill yourself who would I have to keep me going?

Later!

From yesterday’s posts:

Char – AWESOME workout yesterday! Nice poundage you did! I can’t wait to start this rotation! Hope you got on that elliptical today!!!

Penney – You also, nice workout and your carb intake yesterday was outstanding. Great job! It’s so hard to get those carbs out of the diet. But you did it! Also, I cut out the milk from my protein shakes too and honestly I think the flavor is much better.

Suz – Amen on the comments to heavy people. It would be so frowned upon if we did that to them. Whatever.

From today’s posts:

Randi – GREAT workout! Nice going on frying those muscles! Have fun with today’s workout. And I’m glad your car thing is working out.

Lora – Great workout and calorie burn. I was kind of bummed when I only hit the 200’s this morning but my workout was only a half hour. Oh well. Also, it did seem to be reading half my HR this morning. When I pushed down on it to get the strap closer to me it corrected itself. Weird.

Jeanette – Thanks for the info. I may definitely check into the Timex. Good to see you, where’ve you been?

Sandy - HI!!! :)

Not sure I’ll be on much this afternoon or tomorrow. Just want to wish you all a great Thanksgiving!!!

And I forgot to mention that I did Cathe’s ab work from the 4DS Kickbox workout after my cardio this morning. It kicked ass. I love that workout!

Hey Maniacs! Sneaking in to post. Shhhh! Everytime I get on the computer, I have an audience behind me. NO PRIVACY! I hate it! I'm feeling claustrophoic with family here. I've already lost it once and made DD cry! I'm trying so hard to be nice and friendly and tolerant. It's not even Thanksgiving yet and I'm ready to hit the bottle!
Bye for now...Pray for me....

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

[font size=4][font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font color][/font size]

M1: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Chicken breast w/ salsa; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: Turkey patty; small salad w/lite Italian dressing
M5: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites w/pepper, onion & cheese omlette; salad w/light Honey Mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1606.5 calories
60 g. fat - 34%
153 g. protein - 38%
116 g. carbs - 29%[/font color]

A little low in calories today but I'm sure I'll make up for it tomorrow.

Dallys - LMFAO!!!!

I finished my workout. Had to run to the store for some soup and jello for my granddaughter since she had a tooth extracted today. I started my workout with the four day split kick box premix cardio only and repeated it, then I did Tracey's Step Mix 2 combos 1-6, and finished with four day split LIS cardio and stretch.. I also did the 9.5 minutes yoga segment from Tracey's parts dvd. I have all of the family coming over in after work. We are having cake(I baked two) and pizza and salad. I need to work on eating the salad LOL. No breakfast today. Lunch was a small bowl of soup, salad and the last piece of apple pie:9

Charlotte, I have burned 1000 calories on my treadmill just wanting to see what happens. It turned over and started counting calories again LOL

http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - Pizza, salad and cake sound better than a Turkey Dinner!! Wish I was going to your house for dinner instead of where I have to go tomorrow..........but we all know how I feel about Thanksgiving! Turkey...yuk!

Toasty - I love Snowblind..........I wish I'd have won it. It's one of my favorite's! I would ask to buy an imp from you....but that would just be a tease for me.

Wow - you are all so chatty today! I have nothing of substance to add. So I'll entertain you with my lack of workout and extremely healthy eating.

Workout - none. I want to do Rythmic Step though. Please send me some good workout vibes to get me to the basement. I REALLY need to get those tops done though! DH got called out at 3:15 am for SWAT so I'm kinda dragging. You'd think I got called out. :p

Eating - Donuts (what is WITH those things???). DH brought them home after they caught the bad guy. Actually I only ate one. For lunch I had 3/4 of a lean (yeah right - but that's what the package says) beef sandwich on 100% whole wheat bread with mustard and low fat Miracle Whip and a piece of swiss cheese. The dogs had the remainder of it.

Jeanette - SO NICE to see you today my friend! I miss you! Yesterday I had lunch with my cycling buddies and one of them said that her husband, who is in Iraq - and also cycles - said that he met a girl over there who cycles and he showed her our cycling photo and she said in that whiny voice, "I want cycling buddies." :)

Diane Sue - I bet you're glad that apple pie is gone. Now you can have cake today and more pie tomorrow. :9 Isn't this time of year awful for that?

Debbie - Remember you said you wanted a ghost? Maybe you have a ghost messing with your HR monitor. }(

Lora - I was telling my sister today about your new job and how you can't wear the scrubs home b/c the woman is a germaphobe. She thought that was funny - even for the germaphobe in her that was a little much. :) Do you start Monday? Are you excited?

Dallys - Hang in there. If you can handle a mean little Maltese, surely you can handle your family!

Char - Where are you? Why haven't you checked back about your workout? You're not avoiding us because you haven't done it ARE YOU??? Not that I have any room to talk, but YOU'RE the one who wanted to be held accountable. So get your little butt in here and tell us what you've done.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

YES I DID BURN 500 CALS!!!! I slathered on some Fiery Command and Fire of Passion and went downstairs and put on some Godsmack for tunes. lol. Got a blister on my hand from holding the bar so long. lol

Here are my stats:

Traveled 6 miles EXACTLY
Heart Rate Steady about 140-145/80%
Time was 65 mins
Speed ranged between 5-8 mph with level on #10, set for Hill so sometimes level went down to 5

SO THERE

:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.