Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed May 30

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning my rotation calls for Pyramid Lower and a 20 minute run. I'll try to add on some yoga. Be back in a bit.

I ended up doing Pyramid Lower Body followed by a 20 minute run. Only had to jump on the ellipitcal a couple minutes -- so I did pretty good. I'm not used to straight running. I also did Baron Baptiste's Unlocking Athletic Power yoga 27" and Ravi & Ana's Fat Free Yoga - Yoga Cleanse - Love Your Liver Segment with warm up 30". I'm going to try to do the Yoga Cleanse a couple of times a week because in conversing with Ana via email - she said that the liver is the organ that directly relates to the sinuses......so therefore working on detoxing my liver will help my sinus issues.

To the ladies that suggested I look into alternative treatments for my sinuses ....are you talking about something like accupuncture or homeopathic medicine? I'm not sure we have those options around here...but I can check it out.

Diane Sue - when did you get Barry's Bootcamp? What did you think of wild eyed Barry? I like him. Arms & Abs is my favorite out of the series. My migraine got so terrible last night that I could barely function. I was applying Grr and spilled my entire bottle!! I was soo mad. Had to place an order for it!

Toasty -have you decided what you want to do with the job at the gas station? Is the pay half decent?

Have great workouts and hi to everyone.

This morning I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. Had a great workout but my legs are still pretty sore from Monday's workout, especially my quads.

Anyways, workout was 1:02, was in my zone for 46 minutes and burned 362 calories. Travelled 3.34 miles.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Good Morning, today is cardio, either kickbox or step, abs and some yoga. I have my dental appointment this afternoon.

Lora, I thougt I kind of like the looks of the Barry's Bootcamp workouts. I only did the treadmill part yesterday with Barry. I previewed the strength work on the arms and abs one and the chest & abs. I am not sure I if I will like alternating chest & abs but I will see when I do it since some of it looks like it works both. Barry seemed pretty good.

Hi to everyone,

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good Morning Ladies
Today was my first time doing Leaner Legs what a great workout in a short period of time. Last night I did Cardio blast premix from BM2. This rotation i'm doing more muscle endurance.
Off to work:(
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Mornin, Maniacs,

I'm scheduled for a cardio. Very busy will talk later.

Janie

The idea is to die young as late as possible

www.picturetrail.com/janiejoey

0607_10008295321.gif

Diane Sue - I just got home from the doctor. I have more questions about the Pilaf preparation. I PM'd you. Thanks.

I'll be back after I read the thread in a little bit. I have to go take care of a few things right now. Just got home from the doctor.

I just got back from having my root canal. It was over two hours of pure torture. Apparently the job was harder than they thought. They said even if I wasn't having pain before I probably would for a few days after what they did:( I sure hope not.

Lora, I pm'd you back:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue - sorry your appt was torture!! Those darned dentists. What did you say you could use to season the pilaf?

Hello Ladies!

I keep trying to check in but by the time I get to it it's so late at night. So I'll quickly run down my recent workouts.

Saturday - 30 miles on the bike - group ride (they went 36 miles but I kindly :p stayed with a man and his 2 kids for a bit until they finally turned around and I found the group again) - REALLY windy - YUK
Monday - 30 miles on the bike - great weather
Tuesday - 60 minutes on trainer in basement (raining), 30 minutes upper body
Today - CC #6 with Candace (and Debbie :) ) on the elliptical - LOVE that one! It was nasty weather again.

Tomorrow is supposed to be better so I have a ride planned.

Diane Sue - I'm sorry about your root canal. What a bummer!!! I hope you feel better soon.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Diane Sue -From past experience - you'll probably just have a little pain from them drilling..the pressure, etc. Tylenol should take care of it. Usually what happens when they run into trouble is that your roots are probably curvy/curly and they have a hard time clearing the roots out, as it's not a "straight shot". I've been told I have really curvy roots and have had to go back for 3 - 2 hour visits a couple of times for them to be able to clear them. I even had one root canal that they couldn't clear the tip out and I had to go have the root surgical removed which required a rather largish incision. That was pretty bad. I'm sure you'll be fine if you take Tylenol. I hope I didn't just scare you! What did you think of the ab section on the Bosu? I always think the Bosu is great for ab work.

Randi- what rotation did you decide on? I'm rotation shopping again as I'm nearing the end of my current rotation.

Suz - great workouts. Do you like Candace?

Deb - great workout. Do you like Candace? I think I like Sean better. Great workout. Glad to see you back in the action with so much enthusiasm. I guess the week off was just what you needed.

Toasty - where are ya today? Did your Blue Moon arrive? I think the Lunar update will go live tonight.

Hi to everyone else. Great workouts.

Hi to everyone else.

Hey Maniacs! Just got back from Mt. Bike ride. Did 12 miles in 1 hr. 38 min. Legs are feeling like rubber man.

Diane Sue- Dang! I hope you aren't in to much pain. I bet you are glad it's over with.

Suz- You are puttin' some miles down girl! Have you done any Mt. biking yet? I'm 100% used to my clip in pedals now. I pm'd you like a about a week ago.:p;)

Forgot to add: I'm getting that horrific 'biking shorts' tan! Need to start rolling up the shorts. LOL!

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Lora - I LOVE Candace!!! I didn't think I would b/c I loved Sean so much, but I totally love Candace. She's awesome!

Dallys - I haven't done any mtn. biking yet. But I'm hoping too. Once all the mud and snow is gone! I must be more of a baby than you are b/c I think we have pretty similar weather. :) Oh - you PM'd me? You KNOW how I am about checking that. Good thing you told me. I'll have to check tonight. Oh yeah, my biking shorts tan is just gorgeous. I keep trying to hike my shorts up so now I have like 3 different lines. Lovely. :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Lora - Great going with PLB! I love that workout! I actually like Candace's version better because the sprinting stuff is right at the beginning.

Dallys - Sounds like you had a busy workout day! Hope you enjoyed it! :)

Randi - Great workout! :) I'm still trying to make time to do up a one-body part rotation. I wanted to get one posted by June 1st but it doesn't look like that will happen. :(

Daine Sue - Sorry to hear about your appointment. I had a choice of getting root canal done and getting the tooth pulled and I got the tooth pulled. I've heard horror stories about root canals. I hope you heal quickly!

Suz - Yay! We did #6 together! I love Candace.

>
>Dallys - Sounds like you had a busy workout day! Hope you
>enjoyed it! :)
>
>

I didn't get in my Slim Series workout, so it wasn't to bad. I've just got to take advantage of this good biking weather while I can.:)

Suz- Last week was colder weather and I didn't get out much. This weeks weather has been ideal for biking. Pretty soon it will be almost to hot to go in the middle of the day.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/sports/barbell.gif ~Dallys~

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.