Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Wed Dec 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme - Upper Body Quickie premix followed by an extra bicep exercise (hammers on an incline) and the Core Segment (60 minutes) then I did Ultimate Butt & Legs Gliding Leg workout with Mindy (30 Minutes). I also did Namaste Yoga "Riding The Wind". I burned 440 calories at the end of the leg workout.

I also did Total Yoga Earth last night. Restorative Yoga.

Have great workouts everyone.

Anne - Thanks for the email. That was cute.

Diane Sue - So - do you like Amy's All Pump DVD? Have you used the bar over 2 chairs to do pull ups move yet? I conversed with Amy the other day via email and I let her know that some of her premix times were wrong. I also told her that I'd like to see more premixes around 45-65 minutes long. She thanked me for the input and also for letting her know about the premixes. She said that she's surprised her or Greg didn't realize that but explained that when so many people are involved in a project and you're trying to make everything perfect, things are bound to get overlooked. I really admire Amy because she does a full time day job, and then teaches classes at night and does her fitness videos on the side. She is also a Nutritionist. She's always so nice in conversation.

Toasty -Mini TAL update over at the BPAL site. I'm waiting for the Carnivale. Geez....how long we gonna have to wait??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.