Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Valentine's Day

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs - if anyone's around!

This morning, I did not want to roll out of bed. Feel like I'm fighting an illness...but I got up and did Amy's Kickbox Core Surge. I wore both my HRM's, strapless and one with strap. I was surprised to see my max HR on the one with the strap at 180 and in the 170's several times. Never caught it on my strapless that high! Woo hoo. Burned 812 calories in 67". I got 6 hours of sleep last night...so hopefully that helped.

Have a Happy Valentine's day everyone. I'm working till 6 and then I'm meeting my DH for dinner.

Have great workouts or a day off!

I wanted to get a workout in today since I think it is going to be hard to get one in Tuesday but just did not get up early enough. DH and I went to church then family came since he was home and we wanted to celibrate his birthday while we had him here.

Lora, there seems to be some extra viruses going around. My son in law wasn't here tonight since he was running a 102 fever. DD was not feeling well and the grandchildren have had a little bit of everything including strep throat. I will be glad when we are through this winter and illness season. 6 hours of sleep just keeps me moving. I need 7-8 which does not happen often. Hope you feel better.

Roselyn, thanks for the valentines wishes. Hope yours was great:D

Last edited:
Lora, I forgot to mention that that sounds interesting on the difference on the Hr monitors. I know it sure makes a difference on what you are using. My doctor suggested that if I am unsure I stop and check my Hr. She also asked my dil later to ask what Hr montor I would recommend. I sure wish they were totally accurate but there are so many variables. I guess that is why I pick one where I can adjust VO2 Max and input info which I am sure they all do.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.