Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tuesday May 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did CIA with Amy Hi Lo Knockout. Workout was 53" and I burned 462 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning
It's sooooooo early! I really don't feel like going to work!
My legs feel very sore! But I already knew that was going to happen when I was working them}(
Today after work will be S&H Back and Triceps plus an ab workout not sure yet.
Have a great day!!
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I will see what Debbie is doing and figure it out. Will work abs again too cuz I didn't get to work them long enough..was rushed.

Randi,

My legs will be sore too as I also worked them very good. Have a great workout!

Lora,

Got the perfumes yesterday. Thank you. Surprised I don't like Honey Mone as much, but you were right on about Love's Philosophy...that one is a very good one and I like Red Moon alot too. Thanks for all the extras as they are very nice too.

Morning Ladies! I am afraid I have been oh so lazy on this vacation. I have run once! Other than long walks on the beach and a bit of snorkeling, that is it! I hope I haven't gained weight!

I am going to run today and then maybe ride the bicycle around the island. Tomorrow is flying and driving all day. So......next week I will have to hit it hard!

Debbie what was the Avon eye cream you recommended for aging eyes?

Take care all - great workouts!

Well, I didn't get my temps. The stupid BMV doesn't give tests on Monday's. Just Tuesday's through Saturday's. Now how freakin' stupid is that???? I got my packet and I'll be hauling it back there today to take the test. I was none too happy.

Today I did Chest and Tri's and had an excellent workout. Felt very strong this morning. I kept the weights the same as last week to concentrate on form and increase my reps. I went fairly high last week and thought it would be stupid to go higher.

1:10 rest between each set

[font color=indigo]CHEST[/font]
Incline Barbell Press:
105# - 8/8/7
[font color=blue]***Last week I did 4 sets of these and was only suppose to do 3.[/font]

Flat Barbell Press:
110# - 8/7/7/6 (last week was 7/6/7/6)
[font color=blue]***These felt awesome today.[/font]

Decline Dumbbell Press:
45's - 8/8/8/8 (up 5#)
[font color=blue]***I increased weight here because last week I did 40's and did too many reps for the rotation. It was hard getting the dumbbells in position and out of position. I'll have a bruise on top of my legs for sure tomorrow.[/font]

[font color=indigo]TRICEPS[/font]
Close Grip Bench Press:
95# - 8/8/7/7 (did 8/7/6/6 last week)
[font color=blue]***These felt easy today. Triceps are getting strong.[/font]

Lying Barbell Extensions:
60# - 8/8/8 (did 8/8/7 last week)
[font color=blue]***I have a hard time finding the correct placement of my hands. When I get it right I can do these forever.[/font]

That is all...

Should have done abs but this was a puke status workout so I didn't really feel like it. I'll do abs on Thursday and Saturday.

Teddygirl - What is "turkey meatloaf muffins"? They sound good. Would you mind sharing the recipe?

Char - Nice workout yesterday!!!

Ally - Its the ANEW Clinical Eye Lift.

Good morning:)

This morning, I did MMax and boy did it feel good. Only thing tho, I don’t care for doing enduranceS workouts anymorex( "too fasts paces" I like taking me good ole time. But, had an excellent workout, I won’t lists my stats, I mainly matched Cathe for all the routines. Afterwards did abs MMax ab is the bests!

Debbie: I don’t mind at all, I got the recipe from the BFL group. Anyways here it is and it's very easy to make:9

Meatloaf Muffins
6 oz dry stuffing mix (like Stove Top)
1 C hot water
1 lb 93% lean ground beef (I always use ground turkey)
1 medium onion, chopped
1 tsp garlic powder
2 egg whites

• In a small bowl, mix stuffing mix and water. Let sit a few minutes.
• Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine meat, onion, garlic powder, and egg whites. Mix in the stuffing mixture. Mix well.
• Put into 12 sprayed muffin tins.
• Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.

Serving size = 3 meatloaves
Nutritional Info per serving: 259.4 calories, 7.6g total fat, 14.4g carbs, 27.8g protein, 65.6mg cholesterol, 287mg sodium, 1.1g fiber

If serving size is 2 meatloaves, then the numbers are: : 172.9 calories, 5.1g total fat, 9.6g carbs, 18.6g protein, 43.7mg cholesterol, 191.4mg sodium, .8g fiber

Good morning. I will be off for another walk this morning I think. It is beautiful here. Sat outside with my son for a little while when we woke up. I don't have to work today, so I have more time to WO later. Been doing alot of work around the house spring cleaning.

I will be back later on.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~

It is a CHEST day workout!!! LMAO! I'm just being goofy though. I know I suck at bench, but got to make light of the situation anyhow.

Getting ready to shower..spilled pheromone perfume on myself. Not smelling too good right now. Put highlights in my hair last night..suppose to be blonde and ended up with black. WTH????? Doesn't really look like I did anything to my hair since it is already dark brown. I am never doing this again. It took me forever to grab all the tiny strands out of the cap. Geez

Maeghan: Enjoy your walk :)

Toasty: I went back and read yesterday's posting a HUGE ^^^^^^^^^^5 on the leg workout, DAM, that was AWESOME!

Randi: You had a great leg workout yourself. I like how you combined the two for an awesome workout, nice job! I've only done SH legs once or twice since I had these workouts. I’m going to put into next week rotation. Thanks!

Morning Maniacs,

Did Imax3 this morning with the blast first then the step combos. Just was not in the mood to run. Also pretty sore from yesterday's workout.

Debbie - Those are some awesome weights you are doing there. At this point I can't even fathom 105# for an incline press. I know what you me about getting in and out of those declines, given myself a couple of bruises at times. Once again, good luck with the test, and that is totally stupid.

Teddygirl - I am with you on the endurance work, did Power Hour not to long ago and it wasn't much fun in my opinion.

Char - I am sure you did great with your workout!

Hello to everyone! Have a great day!

GOod Morning, I had such a hard time getting moving this morning. Hardly slept even though I tried to go to bed earlier. I stormed all night long. Got up to workout and laid on the couch instead. Finally got in Tracey Staehle's Walking Strong and stayed on till I got in 4 miles. I will do Slo Mo Back and shoulders and some of Tracey Staehle's Core Blast in a bit.

Charlotte, you are funny. I think you do awesome on your weights. I sometimes don't want to post mine because some of you are doing so much heavier than I am. It is working for me though and I know we all go at our own pace depending on our goals:)

Teddy and Linda, I don't like to do endurance workouts either. I do them because I feel like they are necessary for change and I need both types.

Meahgan, enjoy your walk. Are you feeling better?

Suz, have you had the tests yet to see if you have exercise induced asthma??

Debbie, sorry about the bmv. Those hours are dumb.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I did just do my walk. I tell ya...it would be easier to run the 4 mmiles up hill rather then push that dang stroller. Atleast I get a wicked burn in my butt and hams!!

DS- I am starting to feel a little better. I think my cousin coming over every morning has been a Godsend. She doesn't give me a chance to come up with any excuses lol. She is a big help to me...has been for months now with everything. She rocks!!
But yeah...I was in a real bad funk last week with 0 energy, and I did absolutely nothing but sleep when I could, but I can't continue like that so I am working thru it! THanks for asking.:)

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey & Soy protein shake w/blueberries (post workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: Spicy chicken breast (4 oz.); 3 tbsp. walnuts
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese w/ Vanilla Pro Pudding
M6: 95% ff 4 oz. beef patty; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M7: 1 whole egg, 3 egg whites

[font color=blue]1629 calories
50 g. fat - 28%
211 g. protein - 52%
82 g. carbs - 20%
[/font]

This clean eating crap is getting old!

Have a good evening all:D I'm rushing home, so I can get a goooooood walk in, feeling somewhat STRESSED}( heavy load today }(

M1: 2 Tbsp of protein & 1/4 grapefruit
M2: 1/2c flax cereal & 1/2c cheerios w/1c ff milk w/2 boiled egg white
M3: turkey burger on WW english muffin w/mustard and onions :9
M4: 1 meatloaf muffins w/broccoli & tomato
M5: whey chocolate protein shake w/strawberries
M6: 1 meatloaf muffin w/1/2 yam (after my walk)

I did my run here on the island. Total work out was 55 minutes and I burned 425 calories according to the Mio. It is flat here and I find mysef really slacking and had to really concentrate to push myself.

Anyway - talk to you all soon.

Thanks Debbie. I will be ordering that ASAP.

I finished up my workout with Amy's Slo Mo back and Shoulders then did Tracey's Core Blast ball, bosu, bench, and floor segments. DD came to visit so I spent the afternoon with her and baby:D Now I have other grandchildren here.

Lora, I just place an order with lush for some different shampoos and conditioner(I also ordered my Sylvia shampoo too. Hope I love them as much as the others I have been using. Ordered some soap too. I see Villainess is back up again. Like her new site.

Maeghan, glad you have a friend to be there for you and help:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.