Hardcore Fitness Maniacs Tuesday Jan 2

acatalina

Cathlete
Morning ladies. I am up early. I can't sleep. Figured i would beat Lora in.

New years day was worse than working. I cleaned(I have not had to clean in forever)It needed a tear apart cleaning... , cooked, put the deco away..Then washed my comforter.I melted part in the dryer.Aargh.Ruined...
Went shopping , bought new bedding. Let the comforter sit at Burlington . Bought sheets at macys and pillow cases were missing.
Went back to Burlington to get comforter, then noticed the sheets...Too late to call....DH going back today...What a day....

No workout Mon. I never got things done till 8:30 pm.. I need 8 more hrs in a day...
Today shall be UB something. Too early to tell....
Legs are a tad sore yet from B&G.Getting better each time though.

Char, glad you are having OK time w/ FIL.

Dallys, missed ya. Did you have fun?

Deb, enjoying that treadmill?

Randi are you doing the 1 part per day thing?

Meag, i OK i have a cold again coming on....The weather....
Just a really long stressful day today..I had no desire to blow 600 bucks this week on bedding.Oh, finding something that is not orange and gold....Wouldn't look too good w/ burgundy carpeting...LOL...

Morning to everyone else ... Have a good day. I am going to have some tea and try to sleep a little...
Happy better day today...

Wow - where is everybody? I hope you get some more sleep Storm. My first day back to work after 2 weeks off. That's the hard thing about being gone so long - harder to go back. Don't wanna. :( Gotta remember I'm thankful to have a job, right?

I'm off to do Plyo X - got that Char??? I'm up early and all organized today. We'll see how long that lasts. I'm starting off the new year on the right foot. :)

Lora - I hope your first day is great.

Hi to everyone else!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hi everyone - running late.......talk to you all later. Did Turbo Jam Cardio Party 2 for 40 minutes and burned 280 calories. Major perfume update + getting ready for work = no time to play this morning.

Wish me luck ........see y'all later.

Morning ladies. WEll, no WO last night. I wound up with a headache and was so tired. My core is still sore!
So mom drops the baby off this mornign and says they will be starting daycare next week.. There goes my income. Nice. I will say I won't miss the parents (AT ALL) and the crap. But money is money.
Oh, the Lord is sure testing me already. This year was supposed to be better! Did I jinx myself????LOL!!

Lora- have a good day!

Anne- sorry about all that! That sucks! I put everything away yesterday too and my house is so bare, but less cluttered. I have my WO space bacK!

Suz- have fun with all your plyos! Hope work is alright.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good Morning Ladies!!!

DOMS in my pecs/chest and triceps this morning. My shoulders ached like heck last night. I am gonna get in the plyo's early today while I have more energy. I love plyo's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lora,

Good luck with your new job. Thinking of you. Gonna check out the perfumes. I don't want to buy any though..just the lunar ones..maybe. I just bought Cleo May and gonna get Charisma later. Not that I need Charisma...lol. ;-)

Storm,

You are busy as heck as usual. Get R Done, girl!!!! lol. Have a good workout whatever you choose.

Suz,

I am right behind ya. Can't wait to jump up like a wild crazed cat!

Meg,

Those people are a trip! Never reliable from the beginning. Hang in there. Just like Lora, something else will come along for ya.

Morning Deb...I know you are here...where?????

Charlotte~~

Good Morning,
I am working legs and doing a treadmill run this morning. I slept longer than I wanted to but needed to make up for yesterday and my throat is scratchy this morning. My grandchildren will be here in an hour so I need to get going.

Anne, it sounds like you had a bad day yesterday. I hope everything is much brighter today. I washed my comforter too yesterday. It is still in tact though:)

Maeghan, sorry the people are quitting. That was the thing I always hated about daycare is the income was up and down. I did have my steady children that I watched from infants till they went to school. My sil's mother does up lengthy contracts for her daycare people which helps some on the vacations etc..

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Holidays are over. Yay! (insert happy dance). Back to normal finally. This morning I did Cardio Coach #5 on my NEW treadmill and had a great workout. Its getting REALLY hard to get my HR up now. Not sure why. I never got to my anaerobic zone today which is unusual with these workouts. The workout is around 50 minutes so I stayed on the treadmill until I reached an hour. Traveled 3.58 miles.

Workout was 1 hr. 11 minutes, was in my zone for 54 minutes and burned 343 calories.

Be back later....

Hope you all have great workouts!

Plyo done! I love that workout! He's so funny in the end after the stretch when he says something when you're on the floor and he wants you to stand up so he says to get on your hands and your feet or your feet and your hands or "stand up". I don't know why that makes me laugh but he's so tired he can't get it out right.

Meg - I'm so sorry. That's a bummer. God must have something better in mind for you. Like with Lora last year. She wouldn't have guessed it at the time but look at her now.

Diane Sue - Have you tried that ColdMD stuff? That and Airborne I swear by now. They kept me from getting sick even though I was around everybody (even DH) who was sick over the holidays. I hope you don't get sick again. I'm glad you got some extra sleep.

Char - I hope you enjoy Plyo today. I swear that's my favorite all time workout!

Debbie - I think Tony from P90X says that as you get more fit your HR doesn't get as high. Since you're doing more cardio these days that may be what's happening to you. So it's a good thing. I LOVE CC#5.

Off to the shower! I'm sure my co-workers will appreciate that.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

Morning Maniacs! Today is Cardio and a stretch. I think I will do a Cardio Coach and some yoga. I also need to clean up the decorations and the tree. I'm also going to play my guitar everyday, as that is one of my new year resolutions. I'll do every other day of Classical guitar and Steel String Guitar. Gotta type it here to be held accountable.:)

Anne- Sounds like you had a doosey of a day yesterday! Hope today goes more smoothly for you. I did have fun on vacation, didn't want to come home.

Suz- I love Tony. He cracks me up. He is so motivating to me for some reason. He makes working out fun, but makes you BRING IT at the same time! Sucks you have to get back to work. I have until Friday, Thursday if I get alot of calls today.

Lora- Hope you first day at work goes well! I hope you get along with your boss and your co-workers. Thinking all positive thoughts for you.:)

Char- Have fun with PlyoX! Hope FIL is giving you your space. :)

Diane Sue- Hope you are not getting a sore throat! Have fun with the kidlets today! Have you changed your rotation up at all with the New Year?

Debbie- It is nice to get back to normal isn't it? Especially with the food. I don't do well with all the goodies around me. Glad you are enjoying the new Treadmill.

Meaghan- Sorry you won't have the baby coming anymore. Do you have other kids that come?

Well off to eat my Oatmeal and berries.:9

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hey Happy Bionic Woman!!!! Getting ready to do Plyo's now. FIL just took off. He is giving me my space. He knows where I stand with the smoking too. We went to the movies last night AGAIN (seen Rocky) and he didn't smoke the entire way back home (he was driving). Damn, he drives so damn slow, it drives me nuts! My son is in the back telling him what speed to go!!!! LMAO! He was going 30 and the speed limit was 55. OMG! Gotta do those plyo's now.

Debbie,

Your like me with the holidays. I do enjoy them, but I like to be on schedule with my eating and everything else. Great calorie burn!!! DH and I ordered separate heart rate monitors. Mine still has not come in as I returned it for one that works. They lost my package I think. Can't wait to get the new ones in. I need to know what I am burning too.

Suz,

I know, Iknow...love them plyo's girl!!! Good going with your bad jumping jack self!!!!

Charlotte~~

I finished the plyo workout. FIL asking what I am doing when doing the circle run and then laughing. During the spin moves, I cannot seem to keep my balance and almost crash into the walls. I love this workout cuz you can have so much fun with it, but dang, my heart rate gets up so high, I have to take extra pauses. Anyone else do this?

Got some errands to do now. Hubby took dd to a college nearby as she wants to enroll soon for spring. Just me and FIL and the gods (dogs spelled backwards) lol.

Charlotte~~

Hi Maniacs,

Busy back at work, everyone is actually here today! The phone is ringing again yes, anyway that means less time for personals.

Ok, I'm officially fried on pushups...geez louise!!sore too. I probably overdid it with the weights, will know better next time. Plyo tonight.

Char, so glad things are working out, well kinda, with FIL. He and DH is so lucky to have you. Maybe your fantastic healthy lifestyle will rub off on him.

How was Rocky??

Meg..chin up supermom, you will find something better!

Dallys, I loved the pictures how cool is that.

P90x'ers...no pictures or scale or measurements, I'm not sure I will, maybe later this week.. You guys know me and the scale, it's a darnright war right now and I don't want to know that bad what it has to say to me. So there :p :p :p

looking forward to plyo tonight, my heartrate goes up to Char there are still many sections I can't take to the end, but I am getting closer.

Lora I'm thinking about you, wondering if your cursing all lawyers yet....hope you didn't start your day with a lawyer joke ;) ;)

be back later I hope,
Amber

Anne - Yes, I'm enjoying my treadmill IMMENSLEY!!

Meaghan - Sorry to hear about you losing a baby sitting job. That sucks. My SIL is having the same problem. She is actually thinking about going back to school so she can get secretarial skills to go back to work. Hope things work out for you! {{{{hugs}}}}

Diane Sue - Hope you aren't getting sick! Jam those vitamin c's down as fast as you can!

Suz - Great job on your plyos. You guys doing P90 amaze me. I hate plyos of any type! You have to get CC #6!

Char - Great workout! Do you workout with your FIL in the same room? I hate when people watch me workout. :)

I am gonna get my end of phase 1 pics up, but ya'll know I still look the same.:p Anyhoo, Debbie...no, I don't work out in same room as FIL is in. He just drops by and pays me a visit and makes a comment here and there. I don't care. Tomorrow I will work with blinds down so he can't see me..biceps and back..I can't workout biceps if anyone is looking at me..no way, no how...I go to a different plane when I curl..not earth either. lol.

Charlotte~~

Dallys - I meant to tell you I love your vacation pics. Did I happen to mention that Big Sur is one of my favorite places in the world?

Amber - Back to the old grind. I hope you have fun with Plyo tonight.

Char - Glad you enjoyed Plyo. I don't have to take breaks with that one but I was kind of a cardio maniac when you were cutting out the cardio and lifting 10 times more than your body weight, remember? So when you're outlifting me by millions of pounds, I'm busy not taking Plyo breaks. :)

Debbie - You're right, I'm gonna have to get CC#6, darn it! :p

Suz

Hey Maniacs! I finished up the 'cleaning up of the decorations' workout. I busted the bottom of my new tree! It doesn't stand in the cute little pot it came with anymore. Hoping I can come up with some way to fix it next year. Oh! I also didn't put it away in the box. I just stuck it in a corner and covered it with a sheet, like I think Suz does.:)

Suz- Yes! I remember you saying you loved Big Sur. Is there any place more beautiful that that?! I have a picture of me and DH standing next to one of those huge Redwood Trees, but my mom took it and it's all blurry!

Char- I don't need to take breaks with Plyo either. Like Suz, I was also keeping up with the cardio wilst you were off lifting tons and tons of weight and avoiding all cardio. I will admit that it's a good tough workout though. I bet your balance will improve with the twisty turn things by the end. I think that's a whole nother (is that a word? LOL!) part of working out, getting enough balance work. Especially as we get older. I am a clutz queen as you already know. I've fallen twice since I started this check-in. Once on the ice and once digging out a lost swimsuit in the basement flat on my face! I need serious help!

Off to the basement...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dang Char, your abs are TO DIE FOR!!! Holy moly!!! Nice job, there. And your bi's are looking hot damn good too! You are a work of art, my friend! :)

I did Drill Max today. Great WO. Glad I got it done and don't have to WO tonight. May do yoga though.That would be nice.

Char- your back looks SOOOOO good. Great definition. All the pics look great. I think you biceps are bigger.:)

Dallys- boy I was a klutz last night and stubbed my toe on a dumbell! I was trying to hurry up and change my pants since the horses splattered me with mud, so I could get to where the DH and the boys went off the road! Ouch!

Amber- atleast your work day should go faster now. I know all to well the war with the scale. I can just *feel* if I am way up when I get out of bed, so I don't bother with the scale on those days.

Deb- thanks for the hug. Hope it works out for your SIL.

Suz- I wish I could find something I loved (other then SAHM, cuz that rocks), but it is stressfull because of the lack of income. I hated my job at the TV station when I moved back here. But, I LOVED being a part of the military. I wish I could go back with the guarantee of not having to leave my family. oh well. Glad I had the time that I did though. Just wish i did more school while i was there though.

WEll, as usual you ladies rocked today.

Char- I agree with Deb regarding your abs.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.