Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Sept 19

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

This morning I did P90X Plyo X. I modified most of the higher impact on the rebounder for my sciatica/piriformis and now my lower back is hurting also. I listened to my own music. I actually only did 50 minutes of this cuz I overslept again.

I have not been wanting to get out of bed in the morning due to all of this stuff that's going on at work. I've been having nightmares and not sleeping well either.

Have great workouts everyone. I'll try to check in from work, but I'm not sure I'll be able to.

Diana Sue - Amy Bento has been shooting her new DVDs over the last couple of days. There are pic's posted on her website. Looks like we have new Amy's and Cathe's to look forward to.

Charlotte - Are you going to go to Buckcherry in Baltimore? Columbus is 3.5 hours from Youngstown.....and I want to go, but so far the DH hasn't agreed. Tickets go on sale this Saturday and I'll be in Vegas. If he agrees to go, is there a chance I can get you to order the tickets for me and I'll send you a check or I can Paypal you the money? Let me know. It's an online purchase from Ticketmaster/Newport Music Hall Columbus.

I see that Cathe's new set is supposed to ship around mid October. I'll be getting my Amy Bento's, my Cathe's, my Tracey Stahle's and Barry's Bootcamp. I hope that's enough to give me a little variety after 3 months of P90X :7.

Good morning, Fitstresses - I wound up ditching working out entirely last night; my toe was still feeling somewhat sore and I didn't want to do a muscles-only thing; plus I'm getting a cold, so that and laziness caused me to chuck things and watch "Antiques Roadshow". I'm taking this Friday (normally a rest day) off so I'll make up the time then, with a repaired tootsie hopefully.

I've already got my preliminary new-release mish-moshes drafted, especially the premix ones. Have a whole spreadsheet for it. Stay tuned . . .

A-Jock

G'moring Annette, Lora, and other Maniacs!!!
I'm running alittle late this morning so not much time for personals now. My computer is running so slow. x( GERRRRRRRR:+

Todays workout is legs and abs. No cardio today. I tried to post my workout last night but my computer didn't do it so I just turned it off for the night. I'll read lasts nights posts that I missed later.

Be back later! Love you guys:*

Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Morning ladies.
I got up this morning and did most of KPC. I need to get up about 1/2 hour sooner to complete all my WO. I tried, I really did. SO, tris and abs later.

Lora- sounds like you have an awesome shipment coming in. Those should keep you busy for awhile. I can't wait to hear your reviews.

Annette- I sure hope your foot gets better fast, and that the cold goes away. Looking foward to your mish moshes.

Adri- have a good day at school.

Morning to the rest of the crew.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in Sept 7, 2006 in boys sept album!!
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/150/.png[/

Good Morning,
I am off to do cardio and legs. I have to get done before 10 today since we are having company. I hope everyone has good workouts today.

Lora, I have been following Amy Bento's filming and saw the pics. I see she added some hack squats in. I like these for the quads. I haven't ordered yet but I really want the Kickboxing xtreme and all pump xtreme. The prices are a great deal right now as well. Sounds like you will have plenty to keep you busy and lots of fat burners in there as well:)

Annette, I can't wait to see what mish moshes you have planned. I bet there will be some real tough ones in there.

Hi to all, I will be back later
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Morning ladies,and all later posters...
Charlotte, have a bad day yesterday????
Did anyone video tape it????
OK, I got out a good one last night and almost died.

I did hardcore extreme #3.
45 min and about fell over dead....This is beyond cardio....
I commend you ladies for being able to do it. Between the phylo's , tuck jumps , phylo jacks and jumps on the step. Ok, i am tired again..

I slept like a log. Never heard DH get up at 4.

Arm no hurt today...hehehe..... maybe weights... Maybe another cardio day to make sure it is ok.The floor likes me...
You know. I can incline the treadmill and go for 45 min. When it comes to those jumps. I die. Any advice???

A-Jock foot better?

Deb, good workout. God i want that Smith machine. We have to go together to see what will fit.The are huge...One at Dicks was like 7 ft wide and 8 deep w/ bench.Had attachments .I have to watch height.Trying to stay around 7 ft, due to heating ducts...We are going to go together. Football is getting in the way...

I looked at Dicks for left over outfits like Cathe. I have a couple of them . They were gone. The clearance racks were all mostyly x-small and lg and x-lg.

I bought a neat pair of gloves to lift. They are bike gloves. Really soft and a super soft leather hand. I hate my old ones the are hard.
I was trying on gloves and nothing. Went over to the bike stuff and they were nicer.The don't scratch your hands.Worth the 22 bucks...

Adri, how much is Gymnastics? Like 300 a month. Wow!!!You could have a nice car in 2 years for that...Which could get you to the gymmmm.

Well I gotta take some drugs(cramps) and go to work.
Have a great day

Diane Sue, you look great in your new pic. I need to take some. Have to bring my camera home from work. Old ones are from before x-mas.

Anne.

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina}(

Well, this morning completed my 8 week rotation. I'm leaning towards taking the rest of the week off to give my body a break. Not sure though, I'm wondering if I should just do cardio until Saturday or Sunday and then continue with the next 8 week rotatation I want to do.

I sure didn't feel like working out this morning, but for someone who had no energy, I had a decent workout and feel great now. Todays workout consisted of 3 sets/12 reps/90 sec. rest in super set style:

SS #1
Close Grip Underhand Chin-ups - 9/6/6
Static Lunges - 70#

SS #2
Incline Chest Flies - 30's each hand (I am already feeling these!)
One Arm Rows - 35#

SS #3
Incline Alternate Bicep Curls - 20# (this time I was able to do all three sets with 12 reps. Last week I was only able to do 10/10/8!!!)
Leg Extensions - 70#

This workout took 48 min. and I burned 178 calories.

Then I hopped on my treadmill and did Cardio Coach #1 again. LOVE IT!!! I think I'm getting the running bug. Total workout was 1 hr. 25 min., was in my zone for 43 minutes and burned 360 calories.

I took measurements before and after this 8 week program. This is my results:

BEFORE:
Waist: 29"
Hips: 36"
Thigh: 21 3/4"
Bicep: 12 1/4"
Chest: 34"

AFTER:
Waist: 28 1/2"
Hips: 35 1/2"
Thigh: 21 1/4"
Biceps: 12 3/4" !!!!
Chest: 35"

So I lost where I wanted to lose and gained where I wanted to gain. Don't get no better n' dat!! : )

My weight stayed about the same, although I've gained about 3 lbs. with this rotation. I went up and down with weight and that drives me crazy.

I'll be back later to read all the posts, I'm running late today and I'm at work right now. Should be working!!!

Have great workouts everyone!

Mornin Maniacs!!

This morning I did CTX - Power Circuits....haven't done that one in a while...it was a decent workout. I'll do my shoulders at lunch and then I have a class to teach tonight.

A-Jock - I'm looking forward to your mish-moshes...can't wait!

Debbie - Great results!! You're right....it don't get no better n'dat!!! Looks like your running is going great too...awesome!

I'll come back later...gotta go to a meeting.

~Marietta
http://graphics.GlitterMaker.com/6/875/115861329517270.gifhttp://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Good Morning Maniacs!
This morning will be Kenpo X and probably one of the shorter TJ's. Not sure which one yet.

Debbie, That's great you got the results you wanted with this rotation. What's your plan for the next rotation? I'd just take er easier the rest of the week. You deserve it. Maybe just to some fun cardio.

Diane Sue, So, funny last night, we went to check on a hot tub we are thinking of buying and the couple had a 5 mo. old Black Great Dane. He was adorable! All feet and legs with no coordination. They are so cute at this age. He was as big as my Ridgeback already. She's 27 in. tall at the shoulder. That's BIG! isn'nt your dog about the same age? I bet your laughing at how cute he/she? is all the time. :)

Anne, I don't have Hardcore Extreme, but it sounds brutal!

Meg, I can't get up and get a full workout in either. It's just so warm and cozy in bed, you know.

Adri, have fun at school!

Annette, Gotta love Antiques Roadshow! Frightened on the premix mishmosh ideas floating around your in head. YIKES!

Lora, Sorry your back is hurting from Plyo X. You have only one week left right? Hope work is not to bad for you today.

Marietta, Power Curcuit is a fun one!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Diana Sue – Do you think I’d be okay doing a full body weight workout or weight/cardio workout on Friday instead of Core Synergestics? I’m just asking cuz I want to get some good weight work in before I leave. I don’t feel that sore from Back and Biceps yesterday cuz I was not as strong as usual and lifted slightly lighter weights/higher reps. Or……..do you think Core Synerg is a really good workout and I should keep it on for Friday and increase my weights (even though I’m so used to it and hardly get sore. Also, I won't have that long of a weight workout tomorrow due to my lack of time.

Hi everyone - gotta get back to the salt mine

Good morning!

This morning I rode my bike on the ComputTrainer in the basement. I got a flat. Good thing I wasn't outside!

Maeghan - I hear ya - I need to start getting up earlier so I can work out longer. I was good when I would meet my girlfriends to ride, but now that it's getting so dark in the morning, no time for that. :( So I tend to stay in bed a little longer than I should! I need to go to bed earlier - starting tonight!

I'm SWAMPED big time at work so I better get to it. I don't know how I'm ever going to get it all done.

I hope you all have a fabulous day and I'll try to check in on you all later.

Ta ta!

Suz

ETA: IT'S SUPPOSED TO SNOW HERE FRIDAY NIGHT!!!!! Nothing major, but wow, so early!

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Anne - Great workout! You are funny!

Dallys - Next rotation will be something similar to what I just did but using pyramid style. I hope anyways.

Meaghan - bummer about the flat tire! What is a ComputTrain?

Lora - Did you watch GH last night? Wasn't it good? Are they bringing Laura back? I hope they do, even if they can't get Genie Francis to come back. I always thought that storyline with her going insane was so stupid!

Hi everyone else! Hope you are all having a great day! Where is Charlotte?

Got my workout in this morning but would still like to get GS shoulders in today. Hopefully I can get done early tomorrow and dh and I can go to the fair before he goes to work. I did Step Blast w/u and cardio, MIC interval blasts, GS legs no w/up.
On legs I did
Bowflex 200# squats #1&#2
Squats with barbell #3 70#(this loses some of the resistance on the lowends w/ the Bowflex)
Front lunges 1&2 25# dumbbells
Rear lunges 20# dumbbells
Plie Squats#1&#2 25# dumbbells
Leg press#1&#2 silver dynaband
deadlift/toes elevated 70#
stiff leg deadlift off bench 70#
slow motion lunges 10#dumbbells
Standing calves 25#
Floor work was done with purple dynaband and silver for glute tucks w/ step
Glute squeezes on the ball was done w/ 20# dumbbells held over hips

Lora, I think doing a rotal body workout would be fine.

Dallys, we laugh at our puppy all of the time. We call her and have to wait for those legs to pull up under her. She has a real hard time on slippery floors. She totally avoids the wood floors in the office. It has been awhile since we measured her at the shoulder. Last time we did it was 26inches. Are you getting the hot tub. I need to use mine more. A lot of the time a good stretch tape and then the hot tub makes me good and relaxed.

Marietta, I love Power circuits. Gets lower body and some good cardio in all at once.

Suz, wow snow already? We are having beautiful weather here right now.

Back later,
Diane Sue
http://wd.1ww.us

Good Question . Where is dear old Char.
Bet she is cleaning her closet!!!!!!
Or she ate 3 pizzas and drank a case of beer and is bloated and is taking a 30 mile bike ride.....

Awful quiet around here w/ out her...

CHARLOTTE, come out come out where ever you are.
You better be working out.....
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

I'm back.

Debbie - Yes, I liked GH last night. Can't believe Ric is going to kill his own brother (try to). I wish Jason would come back already!! It is looking like they're pointing towards bringing Laura back. My soap email newsletter states that Sonny & Jax are going to fight over Carly. By the way Debbie - I gave my DH my extra Cardio Coach (the latest one with Shawn - can't think of the number). I had a burned copy and then my regular copy came. Anyway, the DH tried part of it and turned it off. When I asked him about it and told him I'd give it to someone on the Forum if he didn't like it, he said he was going to try it again. If he ends up not liking it, I'll give it to you. Okay?

Did I miss something? Did Charlotte say she was going somewhere today? I finally get to check in from work and she's not around!!

I just typed something .........but deleted it...cuz I don't want to speak too soon. I'll be back later.

Hi Marietta - you long lost Maniac you!!

Hi to all yesterday didn't get in my runx( .To many distractions.
Can't make it to the gym tonight I have to pick up son from fb practice.I normally go and do powercut once a week which is a endurance wo that my friend teaches at my other friends gym.That is the only wo I do at the gym the rest are at home.I use to do legs so I could go heavier but decided just to do them at home to.So instead I pulled out bc and did the upperbody premix 2 times and lowerbody and core.Doing all the reps in the wo.I did all the upper body and repeated it with no rest and then moved to lower body.

bentrow 39lbs/39lbs
pushups firstset body wt/ second set cpress 40lbs
dips
bicep curls 39lbs
overhead press 12reps 39lbs finished remainder of reps doing upright rows 24lbs on first set.second set overhead 12 reps 39lbs /side lats remainder of reps 24lbs
1 arm row 25lbs
lying tricep 24lbs
hbicep 30lbs after the first set of 16 alt curls dropped to 24lbs did the same for second set.
squats 79lbs
lunges 79lbs
piles 79lbs
legpress 39lbs
Finished with core work-thought I was going to die.I forgot how tough this workout can be.I use to this all the time it was my go to for endurance workout.My arms are still shaking.

Debbie-congrats on finishing-I looked at my log and see I have been doing the full body since 7-5 that is the longest I have ever done any one rotation.I love cardio coach I have had them for over a year now and never get bored of them.wait till you get to 4 and 5 truly evil.

everybody's workouts look soooo good see ya tomorrow.

Sheila - Another excellent workout. I love this full body stuff, I think I'll take a break until Saturday and then start again.

Lora - I heard Sonny was going to try and break up Carly and Jax. I seen it on the cover of SOD but didn't read it. It does look like they are bringing Laura back. About Cardio Coach - sure I'll take the one you have, but I insist on paying you something for it. I'm not sure how high I will be going with these, I was thinking #1, 2 and 3 would be my limits because I've heard 4, 5 & 6 are tough. Not sure I could do all that, especially with my low back. But yes, if you don't want it anymore, I'll gladly pay you something for it.

Not sure where Charlotte's at.

Debbie - I'll let you know after my DH tries it again. I don't know when that will be....and yes, I have all of them and they are tough. I remember posting that I survived CC 5 or 6 one day. LOL.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.