Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Oct 17

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies-

This morning I did Tracey Staehle's Step Intensity mix. I had a good workout (a little tough this morning) but I don't think I'll ever learn the step portions of this. She teaches just like Amy Bento.....no breakdown at all and I sort of have to do my own version of the steps...which is the same way I have to do Amy Bento step. I don't think I'll ever turn, do the moves and end up on the same foot as her! The intervals are simple athletic steps and I have no problem there. I even did the flying jacks, and most of the jumps without modifying today. We'll see how my sciatica handles it.

Have great workouts and I'll try to check in from work....although it's very crazy there this week. Charles is on vacation so I don't have my "buffer".

Megadoo & Debbie - did you watch GH last night? I fell asleep and missed it. I sort of kept falling asleep last week and missed a lot too. Pretty soon I won't know what's going on.

Good morning :)
Yesterday i did KPC my legs are so sore from that and doing legs the day before ouch! Today I'm not sure what... maybe bodymax I just love that workout!
Talk to you soon
Have a great day everyone
Randi

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Yesterday I toasted my hamstrings by doing deadlifts with 100# (3 sets of 12) and them some ham presses. My abs are still sore from coremax 1 (think from the 10# weight I used on back) and my shoulders are sore. Alittle change going on with me...not major muscles like Debbie, but I wore my Juicy Couture jacket yesterday that I always wear and it actually felt too tight for the first time.

Today I will work upperbody and abs again. DD and boyfriend are working out too. DD is doing Debbie's Total Body Workout. DD is already squatting 80# and doing ham presses with 50#. If you looked at her legs, you could see why. She was in track for 2 years too.

Lora,

So you got the White Moon yesterday? I have not even gotten a email that mine has shipped yesterday...should I say something? I hope it gets here in time. I counted all my imps yesterday and I have 50. Can you believe it? I also got the Queen of the Nile...it is gorgeous just like everyone on the reviews said it would be. DD could not stop smelling it. Weird...look like she was trying to get high off it. lol.
I really enjoyed reading your post last night about the oils. This is fun!

So you were flying this morning with the jumping jacks? That is cool. I like doing plyo's and such too, but just like the oils, I am trying to *hoard* muscle too so no cardio.

Randi,

You are really going to shape them legs with these leg workouts your doing. They might hurt, but gosh, your gonna have some nice looking legs!!!! Great job!

Hello to everyone else

Charlotte~~

Just got to work. It's POURING here and I'm soaked and I even had an umbrella.

I meant to mention this morning that I haven't been able to get that sore from weight lifting since P90X!

Do we know when Cathe's DVDs are coming? This month is going so slow cuz I'm WAITING for them.

This morning was another full body, had a great workout. Consisted of 3 sets of 10/8/5 reps with 60 second rest period in superset fashion:

SS#1
Close Grip Overhand Pullups: 6/4/4 (no improvement from last week)
Incline Barbell Bench Press: 75#/85#/100# (up from 95# last week)

SS #2
Hamstring Curls: 45#/50#/55# (up from last week and did 6 reps with last set)
Wide Grip Upright Barbell Row: 55#/60#/65# (up from last week, almost peed myself with the last two reps of the last two sets! LOL!)

SS #3
Hammer Curls: 20's/25's/30's (was able to do 4½ reps with last set, up one from last week)
Close Grip Tricep Press (like bench press): 65#/75#/80# (up from last week, last set was a killer!)

Did ab work from Cathe's Pure Strength Legs. Workout was 53 min., was in my zone for 28 minutes and burned 225 calories.

Lora - I did watch it, can't really remember much of what happened. It was mostly about Jason and Sam. Sam decided to go after Jason, she doesn't want to lose him, blah blah blah...

Charlotte - Great leg workout!

Hope you all have great workouts!

Great early w/o's ladies.
I have no power at home. Storms, so no w/o till tonite.Won't be back on till 12.Took a bath in the sink here at work. Fun, fun...

Undecided on what i am doing as of now. Butt is still fried.
Well, i went to the surgeon. Scheduled for Jan 17. Mini face lower eye and cohesive gel implants. God they were expensive. I really liked this guy. Really explained things.Great personality...Listened to me.

Debbie, you amaze me..
Char, 100 lb deadlifts wow. I was on 70 and thought i was doing good.

Meag how ya feeling?
Check in later .
Anne

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Just finished helping dd with her workout. She is doing leg extensions with 95# in 3 sets of 6!!!! I can't get over how strong her legs are ALREADY!!!!! She did squats with 110#. Several days ago was doing them with 80#, but I didn't notice any strained facial expressions or see her teeth so I didn't think it was challenging enough until this morning! Very proud of her. She is doing very well with everything else to for a beginner. Amazing.

Debbie,

You are just doing so awesome yourself. I am just in awe. My jaw hangs down when I read what you just did. lol. Looks like you pretty much went up in everything, Maniac!!!!

Lora,

I forgot to ask...how is your bladder infection? Are you feeling better now?

Meg,

How are you doing? Did you buy any oils yet? he he

Anne,

100# is good to do off smith machine. I would not recommend you doing them from ground up as it would put alot of stress on your back. When I do them off machine...stress goes right to the backs of legs and that is why they are toasted this morning. So if you are not using a machine then you are doing awesome!!!

It is raining very hard here. This morning the wind picked up very strong for a moment. Startled me. We still have power though. Sorry you had to bathe from sink, but you got to do what you got to do.

Be back later with my workout and to chat. Got to clean bathrooms today and do some laundry.

Charlotte~~

Morning Maniacs!

This morning I did Kenpo X with weighted gloves.

Randi, Great workout. I haven't done that one for awhile.

Charlotte, What are Ham presses? It's great your daughter has got the working out bug. My daughter started working out in Jr. High and is still addicted. She's 21 now and in a Dietition program in college. I'm so proud of that girl. :)

Lora, it looks like it's going to rain here. I can't believe how much rain we've gotten this year.

Debbie, Great on the weight increases. You are smokin!!

Anne, That sucks you had to bath in a sink at work. But at least you had a sink, right?

Well it's off to work. Later.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionic Yoga Woman,

When you take the ham out of the frig and it is too thick so you press it down with your hands with a 50# plate. O.k., that was dumb. he he. Anyhow, basically Hamstring Curls/Presses. Some just use different names. I would haven't guessed you had a daughter that age. Not just saying that. I am serious. BTW, great bionic workout.

Marietta,

Good to hear from you. Yes, you could get away with some rest...would do ya good. Recharge them batteries.

Charlotte~~

Toasty, I get it. I always press my ham with my 50# plates. I go for the flat pancake ham press myself. LOL! Yep, I got me a 21 yr. old daughter and a 18 yr. old son. My daughter got married last year. My son just started college this year. I don't think he's ever leaving. LOL! I'm 43 and act like I'm a kid.:)

Dang! Work is inturupting my day. Gotta go.

Hi, Marietta!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Everyone busy or something? Am I the only yackety yack??

Anyhow, done with workout

3 sets/60 sec rest

Pullovers:
53#/6
58#/4
63#/4

DB Chest Press:
25's/6
30's/4
35's/4

Plie Squats:
190#/6
195#/4
200#/4

Leg Extensions:
75#/6
80#/4
85#/4

Incline Alt Bicep Curls:
25's/6
30's/4
35's/2

Overhead Tricep DB Ext:
30#/6
35#/4
40#/4

Charlotte~~

Hey guys!

Thanks for teh oils reviews! No I haven't ordered YET! I need to narrow down my list. So the imps are just little samples right? I think I might like to order a few of those first, then get a bottle of the ones I really like. I can see this will become quite an addiction, very fast!!

Great WO's gals! None for me yet. Soon, soon. I forgot I had a Pampered Chef party to go to last night, so wound up being a rest day AGAIN %^^&**)($!#*&!! Oh well. Life.

Went for Job interview at JCPenneys and got the job, evenings. BUT, it is only $7.50 an hour! After taxes and my hours, it would be as much as I am making babysitting. Not sure if it is worth it. Plus I might have someone else intersted in babysitting. We'll see.

BBL ladies!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

New pics added in family album!!

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

http://www.3fatchicks.net/img/bar072/slider-but3/lb/203/145/148/.png[/

Finally home from a busy day.

Charlotte - did you get your White Moon C&S yet? I wore it today and I really like it. Let me know what you think when you get it. Thanks for asking about my UTI problem. I had to call the doctor today cuz I'm having some secondary problems from it....but I should be okay soon. So - what else do you have on order from BPAL?

Megadoo - yes, BPAL is quite addicting. The Forum is fun also. I've met a lot of good people there and they are very enabling....so be prepared.

It's still rainy and yucky here. I'm sick of this weather already and the terrible weather hasn't even gotten here yet.

NO YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE...
Good w/o Char. I am looking at another darn rest day. I am falling asleep here all day.
I just want a bed..
Arrgh.
I wanted to w/o this morning. Darn power. It came back on this afternoon ...Then we were cleaning tanning bed acrylics and i blasted my left knuckles. Been icing in between today...
It hurts.
Well last tanning person done. I am homeward bound.
Meag. I am having a bad w/o week too. Guess sometimes we need a little x-tra rest.
Anne
http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hey Ladies!

How's the Oil Cult going? :p I think you all should change the name to Hardcore Oil Fitness Maniacs. Lora, you have gotten everybody hooked!

It's snowing here. Has been all day. I'm getting ready to head home from work but I think I'll wait a bit so some people can get off the roads.

Workouts are going great. Haven't had much time during the day to post. Darn work! I've been swamped. I don't like to post much at night since most of you aren't around.

Just wanted to say hi.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Charlotte - Great workout! Damn, I can't believe how heavy you with pullovers. And bicep curls. Geez! My arms would fall off after that!

Hi everyone! Not too much time today to chat with you all. Sorry!!! Getting ready to watch Dancing with the Stars.

I know this is a late check in. It has been a busy day for me and I am still not caught up around here. I think I spend hours sitting outside watching the Mudd puppy romp and play when I just want her to take care of business. She is adorable though. Anyway today I did Amy Bento step portion of Step & Pump, 4 miles on the treadmill, and Tracey Staehle Core Conditioning. I wanted to do yoga or some stretching but there was no time. I had shopping to do and a Dentist appointment before picking up grandchildren. Have a nice evening.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/3.gif

Hello Maniacs;)
Today i ended up doing Interval Circuit from hardcore extreme.

Diane Sue what kind of puppy do you have again? Sounds adorable, i have a chocolate lab name Bailey.

Charlotte-AWESOME WORKOUT!

Meg Congrats on the new job!

Take care everyone
Randi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.