Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Nov 7

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Fit Ladies -

Didn't want to get out of bed this morning. I did Cathe's Cardio Fusion - All Step Premix 50". I used my higher step and this was tough. My legs were feeling fatigued and I struggled with keeping my intensity up. I only burned 330 calories in 50 minutes. These step segments were mostly from Body Max 2. There was one short part from Low Impact Circuit. Most of the step was the leg drills from Body Max 2. I was a bit lost on the coreography also. Need to do this one a few times. I liked the music except I cannot stand that Cindy Lauper song "Girls Just Want to Have Fun". Hate, hate, hate it. I remember when Billy Blanks used it on a Tae Bo Live series and I hated it then also! LOL

My Amy's should be here today. I don't know if I'm ready for them, but I'll probably try All Pump Extreme tomorrow if they do come.

Diane Sue - Did you get a new puppy? Now you have two? That's great. Now they can play together and terrorize you!! LOL. I wouldn't be leaving any of my good shoes out!!

Have great workouts everyone. Sorry I didn't get back here yesterday. I had a dental appt after work and then when I got home, my massive Yule order was here so I had to open all of it and put it away and then, of course, I tested some. I'll try to check in from work later.

Good Morning hero's!

Yesterday I worked back and did the leg segment from Legs and Shoulders. Will work arms today. Voting here in Virginia this morning. I am depressed about my teeth. Fillings only last so long so I might not have any teeth in 15 years or so. I don't know how I ended up with two cavities. Must be the diet soda. Won't be drinking much of that anymore. I got most of my cavities when I was pregnant.

Lora,

I just pm'd you. Thanks for the update.

Bionics,

The shake really taste good and I don't know if anything is working yet though. I am still about the same size.

I want to send out Christmas cards to all my hardcore friends here so if you don't mind sending me your addy, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning, today I plan on doing Power Strike3, Drill Max cardio & upper, Body Max2 upper, and Butts & Gutts Abs. Not sure how long Power Strike is. I am taking my grandaughters to school the next couple of mornings so will have to break up my workout. I also have to go to the pet store for a few more supplies.

Lora, maybe your legs felt fatiqued from Barry's Bootcamp:) I guess I did not notice that Cardio Fusion had premixes. Last week I just did the segments I wanted. I bet you are having fun smelling all of those goodies.

Charlotte, I imagine some of the cavity thing goes with age and genetics. I know it does make one feel bummed. I know I take care of mine more than probably the average person and I still get them. I have asked the dentist and they have no answer for me.

Thanks, Maeghan, Suz, and Dallys on the compliments. I need o figure out why puddle is still going crazy scratching at the new collar. I thought after a couple of days she would get used to it. She tries to run and scratch. I kind of wish dh didn't post me. It was rainy and I had been outside bunches with the puppies. I don't think they will fit in utility sink very long:)

Suz, I had went heavy on the upper boy on Body Max2 and for some reason when I got to the snow angel plank my arm was wanting to give out. You will get some of these in the P90X series and loads of variations on pushups:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Diane Sue,

Boy, I am behind! I just noticed your pictures from yesterday. You got some cutie pies there! Your dogs are so precious looking. Very nice pictures of yourself too. Great view of your arms...killer definition, but you already know that.

Thanks for your thoughts on dental issues. That makes me feel better.

Charlotte~~

Morning fit maniacs..
I didn't get in a w/o last night i ended up working late and my butt muscles hurt again. WoW!!
It is amazing on how sore i was on these. I was only getting sore if i really increased the weights lately.
I am aiming for bodymax 2 again tonite. I haven't done it yet.Looks like a doosey..I think i will do it w/ the upper body only so i can do legs tomorrow.No more double dutys.

Oh, Diane Sue, the puppy's are adorable...They are going to get big...Wish i had time for animals. I am never home

Dallys, how much longer on p90x?I bought them a while back and didn't care for them. I e-bayed them. Only one i really liked was the yoga. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

I was upset on the new thread . Who didn't buy the new dvd's.Why would someone post i don't like cathe dvd's on her web site? I think it is ignorant...Put it somewhere else..

Char , i am pm you

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Charlotte - yes, I got it. I just tested it this morning while I was doing aerobics-- so it wasn't a very good test since I was sweating. It smells sort of like Skadi. I loved Skadi but don't really like the pine top note.....once it starts to fade to the back, I like it much more. I'm not big on pine. I'm wearing 13 .....it's very nice. Slightly like the old version, but different....I like the drydown phase it's at right now. Vanilla/sandalwood and tinge of chocolate and nutmeg, etc.

Speaking of pushups - my injury is pretty flared up from all of those pushups. I've got horrible deep spasms all down my left intrascapular region and trap. I hate that pushups do this to me!! I guess it will never change.

Diane Sue, why would you be upset of Mr. Bill posting your pic too. You look fabulous woman. He is proud of you..
What a w/o you have planned?
Just 1 word, SOMEDAY, i will be able to do all that in 1 day.

Char, i have had the breaking of teeth lately. The dentist just refilled and built one back up. I know where you are coming from girl. It is our age creaping up...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Good morning Maniacs!

Diane Sue - Your dogs are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

This morning I did Cardio Coach #3. What a great and fun workout that was. I was surprised that it was only around 35 minutes, I thought this one would be longer. Great sprints in this one. I put my treadmill up to the slightest incline instead of the highest like I had it the other day. It was hard for me to get my HR up that way. I still have a great workout. Stayed on it until I reached 55 minutes and then I cooled down and stretched.

Total workout was 1:04 and I was in my zone for 50 minutes and burned 326 calories.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Morning Maniacs!

Today is Shoulders and Arms and Ab ripper X. I'll do that later today. If I'm lucky, I'll get ARX in before work.

Lora-Funny, I love that Cindy Lauper song. LOL! You have so many new workouts coming in. You won't get bored for months.:) How did you handle all the push-ups in P90X?

Char-Don't tell me it's diet soda that's giving you cavities. I loves my Diet soda. So, far my teeth are doing ok. They are looking a little dingy though. I need to whiten, but that just kills my teeth. Oh the pain. I'll send you my addy in a sec. Don't let me forget.

Anne-I have this week and the next with P90X. Then the week of Thanksgiving will be my recovery week. I thought it was you that didn't like it, but wasn't sure. I still like ya.;) You should have kept the Yoga one. It's a great yoga workout. So, thorough.

Diane Sue-Sounds like a great workout planned. I don't know why Puddles would be still be scratching. Maybe check his ears for signs of earmites. Dark crusty stuff that smells. Hopefull he is just still getting used to it.

Debbie-I think it's CC#4 that starts getting longer. But, I think that one might only be 40 min. 5 and 6 are about 50 to 53 min. For some reason he can't make a full hour one. LOL!

Meg-sounds like you are busy today.

Suz-It's nice to see you are enjoying your Hot Tub. I'm loving mine.

Later maniacs...

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Dallys - I did a lot of the pushups, modified some and did chest presses for some.....but I mostly suffered in pain a lot from doing too many pushups........but I my shoulders got bigger and more defined...so I want to be able to keep doing them, but no matter how hard I try......I still have the same problem. It's quite frustrating to work out with an injury like this. I'll never get to look the way I want to because of my limitations. I feel like a wimp!!!

Actually - I'll probably be bored a lot sooner than you think regarding new workouts. I'm always wanting new ones. I got really excited looking at the premixes of the new Amy's. I just looked the other day and she has about 7-8 premixes per workout.....more than Cathe!! They look good too. I like Amy.

Good morning!

This morning I was still so wiped out from doing Body Max 2 last night that I hardly had any energy to work out! I just did a steady ride on the bike on the trainer. I need to replace the tire so it was going thump, thump, thump. Very distracting. :) I think I'll hop on the elliptical for another 30 minutes tonight. I really didn't get a good workout this morning. I think my biceps are gonna HURT soon. I can feel them already.

Diane Sue - I just can't imagine the thought of going heavier on UB on that workout. By the time I got to UB (and hour into the workout) I was soooo tired. I'm also not that used to working out at night, but these are just excuses. :p Hopefully I'll get stronger with P90X. And I'm HAPPY Bill posted your pics with the puppies. Just more motivation b/c of how great you look!

Lora - I hope your dentist appointment went better than Char's!

Charlotte - I go through spells of cavities. I always complain to my dentist that I take good care of my teeth. He said that I'll probably keep getting cavities until all my molars are filled. He says it's just my age. I'm 44. But my most recent appointment - no cavities. So who knows?

Anne - good luck with Body Max 2. Let us know what you think. I hope you can do the snow angel things. My arms just wouldn't hear of it!

Debbie - good job staying on the treadmill! I can't decide if I would have liked to have the workout be longer or get to stay on at my own pace for the remainder. Hmmm...

Dallys - I always think of you in your hot tub with a protein shake. I need to try that. But I can't be in it if I'm full. Makes me want to throw up. Isn't that funny? I'm glad you're enjoying yours too. I don't know how I lived without it. Have I mentioned I'm SO excited about P90X?

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Sorry for such a quick check in earlier. Wanted to say good morning. Hectic, busy morning here. I feel like crap. Hope I am not coming down with anything.
SO I am planning to WO tonight. I am thinking just straight cardio. Haven't decided yet. Abs too.

Charlotte- don't worry about your teeth. Just keep taking care of them, that is all you can do. I also have had a dentist tell me that sometimes you just CAN'T prevent them. That is awesome that your children have good teeth! If it makes you feel better, they are NO WHERE NEAR my teeth, and that is a VERY good thing!! LOL!!! I just hope it doesn't bother you anymore, I know that feeling. Trying to make you feel better.

Deb- isn't amazing how much harder it is when you crank the incline! I can just do a normal paced walk on the incline and burn almost more cals then running!!

Anne- have fun with that WO tonight!

DS- you look wonderful in your pics! Really.:)

Dallys- I would give anything to be vegged out in that hot tub right now! That is with no little kids around- just peace and quiet!:+

Lora- hope that shoulder feels better. Try to take it easy huh!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Suz, are you trying to scare me.
Do i need 2 bottles of propel????

Dallys, I still like you too, just not p90x.
Someday i am going to have Diane Sue's Stamina...

DH is out of town working so, i have the free evening.
I don't have to cook...

Anne
Aka( Storm)

Anne - I think I might have just been wimpy last night. You've been doing some kick butt workouts, so you'll be fine. I have a free evening too. My DH just informed me that he's going to work the night shift for a bit on the street with his night shift Sgts. He feels bad that he never sees them since he works days. What a nice Lt. he is. :) So now I have more time on the elliptical tonight if I want it. Not that he would make me shorten a workout, but it sure can be tempting to hang out with him at night instead!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Diane Sue - Have you ever done Power Strike 3? I bought it, did it once and promptly returned it. It didn't NOTHING to my heart rate. Although, I've heard from others that the other volumes are better.

I just recieved by New DVD's!!! Dang! I don't know what to do. I'm still doing P90X. I'll have to add in bits and pieces of these, so I don't kill myself, LOL. Then maybe do a rotation with them in a few weeks.

Gotta go finish my work and then lunch. I'm starving! But, don't have time to eat yet.

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Bionics,

So glad you got your dvd's!!!! YEAH!!!

Done with working out arms

3 sets/8 reps/60 sec rest

Preacher Curls 55#
DB Curls 30's
Alt. DB Curls 30's (3 sets/6 reps)

Diamond Pushups
3 sets of 8
Tricep Kickbacks 15's
Tricep Presses with 35# DB
Dips (no weight)

Talk to ya'll more tomorrow. Got to go

Charlotte~~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.