Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Jan 29

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Dome cardio for 59". I finally got my HR up in the 160's again. Had a great workout except for my feet bothering me. My face was beet red when finished....and my cheeks still are red.....unless I couldn't see to put my blush on cuz I was still flushed! Workout was 59" and I burned 577 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - I wish you wore a HRM so I had an idea of a HR range. I know when I modify, my HR generally drops pretty low. I've yet to find workouts that are lower impact and get my HR up high. I also have high hopes for Amy's new one for those reasons! I have faith in her.

Good Morning:)
Last night was my leg endurance so I did B&G leg blast. I have court today i'm so scared. This apt. complex I lived in 4 years ago, is saying I wasnt paying them what I should be paying. They said they sent me a letter stating my rent went up, I never got it. But what I dont understand is I kept sending them a check for rent and they never told me it should be higher!x(
Today is CM balenced core cardio and back and shoulders s&h
BBL
Randi

This morning was cardio. Didn't have much motivation to do any so I did a shorter workout. I chose Cardio Coach #3. My HR hit my anaerobic zone several times but it didn't feel like it. I could feel my extra heart beat at times and my HRM recorded it. It was weird. I'm a bit stressed again so I think that's why. Anyways, had a fairly decent workout.

[font color=indigo]Cardio Stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]39 minutes
28 minutes in zone
263 calories burned
2.1 miles travelled
[/font]

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today is P90X Upperbody Plus and Abs-Core Plus. For some reason my weight wants to stay around 119 so I must be gaining muscle cuz I am eating lean with the exception of a few bits of chocolate.

Lora,

That is funny about the blush. Your a trip. Nice workout. Lots of cals burned..way to go!!!! Your my cardio hero!!!!! hehe

Debbie,

Nice workout, you did good..don't be stressed.;)

Randi,

No worries. It will go find.

Still trying to find work here. Just thinking of going back to Ebay and selling what I know to sell.

Morning Maniacs,

Today was cardio and I did the KM Challenge and the LIC Blast Add-on. Altogether it was about 40 minutes. I think on Thursday I am going to try my first CC. Also, I have a $20 gift certificate for CC and was wondering which one I should get? Here's what I have so far.

* Volume 1 CD (original version with music score by Jeff Order) info
* Volume 1 CD (revised with music score by Todd Washburn) info
* Volume 2 CD (original version music score by Jeff Order) info
* Volume 3 CD (music score by Todd Washburn) info
* Volume 6 CD (Guest Coach, Candace Grasso) info
* Volume 6 CD (Coach, Sean O'Malley) info

Debbie - just try and relax! Stress never does anybody any good!

Randi - Good Luck! That really sucks! I hope you win!

Char - Still hoping yopu find a job soon. Why did you ask about P90X? Did that help you the pullups?

Linda

Linda,

Yes, I was never able to do that many pullups before. There are so many pullups in different styles, different pace that your body gets stronger at doing more and more. I am really liking this and my hubby noticed lately more back definition.

Love CC's. Gonna have to do another one soon.

Good Morning, I finished up my workout and did some housework. I wanted to get some things accomplished here before I go get the grandchildren. It was kind of fun watching them do Karate yesterday. This morning was supposed to be core synergistics, I did Turbo Jam Get on the Ball total boday and kicken core then 15 minutes of core synergistics skipping the w/up, I then finished off with Amy's 10 minute solution abs and stretch segments. I did not want to do all of core synergistics. I really do not know why they have you doing so many push ups and then I will be doing them again tomorrow when I do P90X chest shoulders and triceps.

Randi, I hope your court thing goes well. It doesn't sound right that they took the rent and never said anything. It sure doesn't seem like they could get away with that.

Lora, I wish I had a HRM too. I do think it is better not to always do workouts at the upper end of your HR zone though. It depends on how hard you are working on how much fat and how much carbs is being burned. From what I understand, at the upper end you are burning way more carbs, less fat, but a lot of calories. Great workout and calorie burn. I like the Hi Lo Dome a lot. I like to do the interval premix. The hopscotch is fun. Was doing that one a lot but was doing it on hard wood floor and my heel really started back to hurting.

Linda, on of my favorites is CC number 5 :)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Sandy,

I am glad to hear of your progress with P90X! I am just not online it seems like when you are. I am cheering you on though! Your smokin!

Hey Toasty,

Tonight is Upper Body Plus and Ab for me too. I didn't work out last night, it's about time for my cycle and I was just too tired to put the DVD in. Please send me some good w/o vibes!!!

I get on here sometimes through the day, I just have to be careful while I'm at work.

Hello to everyone!!!

No court sucked have to go to trial now nothing was resolved as far as me offering to pay a lump some and make payements from there. i'm so upset

Randi, I am so sorry things did not work out for you at court. Doesn't make since to me.

Sandy, sending you some good vibes on upper body+ today:)

Charlotte, I have upped those squats too on the 3X3 I am not a real fan of running from one piece of equipment to another though. I am doing 15s on the running man and clink on run. Yesterday doing the original P90X Back and Biceps I was able to up some of my weights and do more reps. I think the P90X+ has helped. I have eaten so much lately I feel like a little piggy. Must be the workouts and adding all of the cardio I have been doing to it.

Lunch, was left over chicken vegetable soup and post workout was a handful of raisins and a protein coffee smoothie.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

I JUST DID 15 PULLUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My jaw is on the ground. My best was 12. My goal was 14! (((HEEELLOOO))). WOOHOO!!!!

Those were 8 wide grips and 7 underhand

Diane Sue,

I am trying to go up with weights on some of the other moves as well. Sometimes I can and sometimes I have to go back down.

Diane Sue - Thanks for the vibes. Your w/o is awesome!

Charlotte - Wow, you go girl! That's a challenge for me now, to do at least 3 consecutive! If you count a pull up as not getting my chin up to or over the bar I can do at least 8. The first one I can get my chin up to or over the bar, but as for the rest it's really a challenge to get all the way up there!

Great going ladies!!!

Hello Maniacs!

Busy weekend...St. Louis for dd's basketball tournament and off work yesterday playing catch-up.

No workouts Sat/Sun. Yesterday, did iTread #23 and Kelly's Coffey's Step kickbox workouts followed by arms (weight work). This morning I did the original BodyMax through the power circuits. Have a cardio class to teach this evening.

Toasty - Great job on the pullups...that's awesome!

Have a great day and workouts!!

http://1ww.us/1/Marietta.gif[/img]
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake (post workout)
M2: Banana Nut Bread BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 1 whole hard boiled egg, 3 hard boiled egg whites; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: Vanilla Pro Pudding w/ 1/2 banana & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M5: Mango Talapia; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1657.5 calories - too low!
57 g. fat - 31%
146 g. protein - 35%
149 g. carbs - 36%
[/font]

Not liking this breakdown but I've been VERY lazy and have not wanted to cook a thing. Hard boiled eggs, as revolting as they are, are easy to cook. Hopefully I'll have the gumption to cook up my grilled garlic chicken tonight.

Thanks! I am so excited!!!!!!!

Debbie,

I know. I been eating alot of Tunafish lately, but chocolate too. lol. You keep reminding me to put some flaxseed powder in my shakes. I have some..keep forgetting to use it.

Marietta,

Hey girl! Drop me a line sometime. Your one busy woman, but your getting your "things" done. lol.

Sandy,

That is very good. You keep going and you will keep making improvements. That is what this is all about! It is very motivating to "wake up" the body!

Randi - Sorry court didn't go well. That doesn't sound right.

Deb - got the lip glosses.. thanks

Diane Sue - I usually vary my intensities of cardio. I had to do the intervals twice thru this morning to get a truly intense workout though. I liked doing it this way. I've been having severe problems with my bunions. All my shoes rub and make calluses. It sucks!

Great workouts everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.