Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Feb 12

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did P90X+ Interval Plus. Had a very hard time getting my HR up. Can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. I don't know if the intervals aren't long enough or what. Not sure how much longer I'm going to stick with this P90X+ rotation. Workout was 45 minutes and I burned 392 calories.

It's snowing really hard here........so I best get moving cuz I'm gonna half to leave early for work.

Have great workouts .

Lisa - no - I haven't been locking my elbows out during the shoulder presses. My shoulders have been terrible the last couple of days...but it could be from all these assisted pullups and pushups with P90X+ also. I get so frustrated over this! (as you know :))

Today was cardio and I had an excellent puke status workout! I did Cardio Coach #6 with Sean and did very well with it. I feel awesome right now!!!

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]52 minutes
42 minutes in zone
341 calories burned
3.27 miles travelled
[/font]

It's snowing here too! Bought freakin' damn time!!! :)

Sandy - I plan all my foods on Sunday. I've been eating the grilled garlic chicken so I make it up on Sunday and it lasts all week. Then I'll do boiled eggs, cook some turkey patty's on my George Foreman grill; buy yogurt and mix it with BSN - easy stuff. I hate cooking so I do the least that I have too. Then the night before I plan it all out and have it ready to stick in my lunch case for the day.

Linda - I know what you mean about if you eat something bad during the day you figure, what the heck, may as well continue. It took me FOREVER to get out of that train of thought. Now I can have a cheat during the day and still stay on plan. It will come. It just takes time and lots of will power.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Feel like Death Becomes Her right now. Worse cold ever had!!!!!!

Gonna to Upperbody Plus and see if I can do 1 pullup without a problem! lol. I don't know what I will be able to do, but just will do my best.

Did P90X+ Intervals. Still have trouble with Carlito's 3 Way. Otherwise, I didn't really get too sweaty or out of breath. Too tired. I was up at 2 am WIDE AWAKE. I don't know what's going on. Gonna be a very fun and long day today x(

Lora- Maybe you're overworking your shoulders? I don't work my shoulders more than once a week...MAYBE 2x a week. I hate working my shoulders the most. Also, do you use your back to pull yourself up when you do pull ups? I know if I do a pull up wrong, I can feel it in my shoulders especially my left shoulder. You're not the only one who gets frustrated. I get frustrated easily, too. LOL

Char- Do some more shopping. You'll feel better. My mom had the same cold you have and it took her almost 2 weeks for it to go away. It was so bad for almost 2 weeks.

I have a question for everyone....Which body part(s) do you hate working the most? For me, it's shoulders and abs. :)

Hope y'all have a great day!

Lisa :D

Char - You need to take a break girl. Sleep and drink fluids and let that stuff get out of your system. I don't think working out is helping you any. Big hugs!

Lisa - I hate working legs the most. Hate it!!!!!

Afternoon Maniacs,

Today was cardio and I did CC #2 and worked my a$$ off. I know its only thirty minutes, but I woke up a 4 am nauseas and got sick, went back to sleep for an hour, felt okay so did the shorter CC. Which was more than enough because I got sick again afterwards. Fortunately, I don't think I am ill, I just think my BCP messed up my stomach. They do that sometimes, especially when I restart them after the week off.

Debbie - Thanks for the support! I did great yesterday and I am feeling good about today. Only 80 days to the big 40, so I have to keep it together!

Char - I'm with Debbie. Take a break already! Get some rest!

Lisa - I agree with you I hate working my shoulders, but I think there are certain exercises that I just hate more than working any one part. Bulgarian Split Squats, hack squats, overhead tricep extensions,....

DianeSue Hope you feel better soon too!

Great workouts everyone!

Linda

Linda - I can honestly say that I am in the best physical condition of my life. I turn 42 in March. Yikes! I still hate getting old but it's much easier when you are healthy! :)

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON Whey protein shake (post workout)
M2: Chocolate Coconut Candy Bar BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: Grilled garlic chicken; 2 tbsp. raw almonds
M4: 3/4 c. plain yogurt w/ Banana Cream BSN
M5: 95% ff beef patty; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Protein Pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1694 calories
51 g. fat - 27%
153 g. protein - 37%
147 g. carbs - 35%
[/font]

Hello Maniacs!!

Just popping in to say hello...forgive if I don't check in everyday..will post as much as possible.

Toasty - Sorry you are sick...sounds like you need to chill for a little while.

Lisa - I think I hate working back the most...probably because of the lack of variety. Not a whole of of back exercises you can do.

Deb - I agree with you about not liking to get older...but is really is easier when you are in good physical condition.

Hope everyone is okay...take care!

http://1ww.us/1/Marietta.gif[/img]
http://www.picturetrail.com/fitxme

Hi guys:)
Just finished GS Back and chest and cormax 3.
I finally broke down and asked that guy that we where friends emotionally and phyically. I just told him I want him through a text messege last night, he said it can't happen. He is moving soon which i thought he was moving 2 months ago. I was and still am so upset. I told him i can never talk to him agian. Because it would just hurt me more and more. I deleted him from "my space" and he is upset about that. Then I emailed him back and told him I can't see him or talk to him anymore it would be too upsetting.
Ok, he still wants to be my friend, but I said no and he is upset.
I wish he would want me like I wanted him:(
randi

Hey Maniacs!!!

Thanks for all the well wishes. Ya'll warm my very soul..so sweet!!!

I didn't listen to any of ya though. Did Upperbody Plus and managed to still do 13 pullups. Towards end of workout maxed out at only 5. Did regular db curls instead of lunge curls, and did so with 35# db's instead of 30's last time..so I went up. I am suppose to do the ab-core plus workout, but me is bored with that so gonna do a Cathe ab workout instead.

Randi,

Sorry to hear about what your going thru. I don't know what to say.

Marietta,

Yes, I forgive you.
:*

Debbie,

Your only as old as you feel. This is how I am started to think. I think it is damn amazing how much you lift...you are certainly not slowing down at all! That has got to feel good!

Linda,

Well at least you don't have the plague like me. Glad it was not too serious.

Lisa,

That is nice..2 weeks you say???? Oh Lawd! I don't wanna know. I feel like I am coming out of this, but this damn crappy cold is weird. It is like you feel better and next day..HELL and feel better..Hell again. Makes me wonder about tomorrow cuz I feel better so far.

Miss my Bionic Wonder Woman friend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.