Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Dec 18

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix Live - and repeated the Turbo segments 4 times or so. Workout was 57" and I burned 511 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Well I am at 118 pounds now. Figured cuz I also did Butts and Guts after I burned the 620 cals and I didn't eat any "goodies" before going to bed. I have gotten into a bad habit and I am pulling myself out of it. I got 1 more pound to lose. I like being at 115-117 so 117 will do for now.

Today I am going to do a cardio coach workout on elliptical plus chest/back. I have to go take my sons car down for maintenance at 2pm so I got to get going earlier.

Diane Sue,

Glad you made it thru the storm. We did not have much of anything here. Very little ice, but I took pictures and will load up soon.

Charlotte~~

Char i would love to weigh 118..
Jealous here..

Wke up with Aunt Flo, so no scale here. LOL..

Tonite is Legs. Going to be a long week at work. Did not get home till 10 pm last night..
I am doing something if it is only 3 exercises for the butt..Even if i am tired.. I have to..get back to a daily thing here..
Chest is still hurting. Wow..
Well, bath and work..
Have great w/o's

Yeah Deb CC2 is easy. I think 6 Candice is hard..
Guess it wasn't at 1st..

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

This morning was cardio and I did Cardio Coach #2. Had a real hard time getting my HR up. I didn't even hit my level 3 until the middle of the 2nd challenge.

Those of you who do this workout, how do you do challenge #3? I don't get it. He says that you are suppose to do 45 second "treks" - WTH is that? And he says that you should keep your pace the same and that your HR should get up to the upper level 3 and into level 4. I cannot do that with inclines. I just don't get how you're suppose to do this challenge.

Then I did the ab work from LIS. I really love that ab work, I feel it big time in the lower abs and obliques.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]38 min.
29 min. in zone
176 calories burned (treadmill showed 246)
2.3 miles travelled
[/font]

Hope you all have a great day!! We are having our office pot luck today. So lots of bad eating will be going on. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anne - What is the best kind of brush to straighten hair? My hair is REALLY short and I have a vent brush but it doesn't seem to smooth my hair out that great. Any suggestions?

Deb, i run on this w/o. I do the 20 second sprints at 7mph. The 1 min at 6mph and the last at 6mph then 7.
Deb you need a flat iron. You look like coarser hair. Going to be hard for you to straighten with a brush.

Anne
AKA
Storm

Debbie,

My ADD takes affect during the cardio coach workouts and sometimes I just end up doing my own thing. My mind is in too many places at one time. lol.

I have to agree with Anne, cardio 6 candance is hard..that is the one that made me feel like I was gonna puke. Not doing that one today! Oy!

So I am heading on down to basement down...r'adios omigo's~

Anne - My hair on the side where it needs to be straightened is way too short to get a flat iron to it unless I place it right on my head. That would hurt! LOL! The right side of my head is the only place where I have very unruly curly hair. The rest of my head is straight. Weird, I know. But very frustrating as well. I use to get perm solution and just straighten out the one side but that gets old. I hate doing that. As long as I keep it short it's not too bad, but you can definitely see how curly it is.

Morning Maniacs! did 45 min. on the treadmill. Running is still a b*tch for me. Running at 6.0 for 2 min. is like death to me. LOL! I can sprint at 7 or 7.5, but only for like 20 to 30 sec. Guess I have something to work on, eh? Yoga later today.

***Lora- I haven't done one of those workouts in ages. I might sub one in, instead of kenpo next phase. I'm watching that new video by Buck Cherry, "Sorry", right now. I really like it.:)

***Char- I'm at 118-120 (that # just sickens me) right now! I want to get to 112 or so. I used to be 107 for years, but now I'd have to cut off a limb or 2 to get back there.

***Anne- I have a crazy busy week too. Last min. customers calling in panic that their dog looks like crap for the Christmas party. LOL! Think ahead people!

***Debbie- If I remember right, I always do slow hill climbs with that challenge...course, I use the st. bike. It is kind of a fuzzy description on that challenge. Oh! I got me in some quality assisted cardio last night.;) See, I give TMI too!:D

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Good Afternoon Maniacs,

Never a dull moment! My DH just tells me we have to visit his grandmother and great Aunt on Christmas day, which we will have to fit around the 15 guests we having coming to our house for dinner. Also, it is expected that I will pick up the gifts for them to give to our kids. Just when you think your almost done!!

Anyway, it was cardio day for me and I did 4DS Bootcamp and added one round of Bonus Cardio and the intervals from BM2. Also did S&H B&T abs. Must have worked hard or I am too tired, because I puked when I was done! I don't think I've ever maintained this pace on the workouts thru December before. I usually go easier.

Dally, Anne, & Suz - thanks for the support and words of encouragement. I am just dragging too tired. But I was up at 5:30 this morning again making sure I got my workout in.

Char - great burn yesterday!

Diane Sue - glad your back and didn't lose your electric. Been there done that, it wasn't any fun.

No assisted cardio for me, instead DH decides to pick fight when I walk in the door last night!

Okay, I just picked up our Christmas cards, so I have to go get busy mailing! Also school concert tonight! Is there no end?

Linda

I am finally able to check in. Got my workout in and dh came in and took me to lunch. I then ran one errand. I have to leave in a little bit to stop at the grocery store before I pick up the grandchildren. I started my workout with Amy Bento's Hi/Lo Dome hi lo portion, then I did Kimberly's Absolute Kickox combat intervals(stopped the dvd) and did Amys Kickbox Ex bonus bag and core, then finished absolute KB core and stretch. I then did Flexible Warrior Athletic Yoga Run segment. We had a whole crew of trucks out hear working on the power lines today. Hopefully everyone has electricity this evening. The neighbors are either gone or using a generator.

Debbie, I have not done CC #2 in a long time. I know it always felt pretty easy and I usually thought they meant hill climbs.

Charlotte, I know I tend to gain weight easier when I do late night eating. It has been hard here lately too.

Linda, that is to bad you got additional Christmas plans at the last minute. I hope you can get your shopping done soon. I hate last minute changes.

Anne, I bet you are busy this time of year. I think it is good that you are still able to find time to get in those workouts. How is the salon coming along?

Dallys, how are you doing with P90X? How many weeks into it are you? I am thinking of doing that next month. Not sure I will do 90 days though. That just gets to long. But then the new ones are coming out too:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Short break here to eat a quick orange and some pistashios. I can't believe it's only Tues. This is going to be a looooong weeeeeeek....

***Linda- I'm exhausted just reading your post! Sounds like you could use some help. Doesn't help that your dh is being a poop-head either. I bet you can't wait until it's all over. You are doing fantastic getting up early and getting those workouts in.

***Debbie- Everyone needs more assisted cardio.}(

***Diane Sue- I'm in week 3 of phase 1. I'll keep doing the Lean Rotation until I get the new ones. I'm sure I'll want to add those in... we'll see what type of rotations they will have for those. It is hard to do it "as is" for the full 90 days. But, I plan on using them (maybe not following a strick rotation) through Jan. and probably Feb. :)

ETA: I was able to ordered P90X+ through a secret door. Go to this link at VF and go to Kennys post for another link. You will get the 25% coaches discount.:) You have to log into the store first or it won't work.

http://forum.videofitness.com/showthread.php?t=112193#post1082501

Here is what I did today. I don't have time for personals..as usual. Sorry, I am really not a rude person. :p

Cardio:

Just listened to Godsmack again and did my sprints when the song moved me (lol). Burned 329 cals and traveled 3.2 miles. Feeling alittle depleted energy-wise from yesterday so did turn out to be more steady rate then sprints..sprinted only about 3 times. Workout was 40 mins

Chest/Back:

Wide Grip Chins Behind Neck 4/4
Lat Pulldowns with 90# 5/5/5
Close Grip Chins 8/7/7
Pushups 20/16/18
Bench Press 80# 5/5/4
Flyes 40's 5/5/5
Pullovers with 53# 5/5/5
Lawnmowers 45's 5/5/5

Tomorrow I do a challenge circuit plus abs.

Well it is 7:30 and i am still at work.
I am wooped.
Dallys they all wait till the last minute..

Diane Sue, building soon. Waiting on permits. You need a permit to pee anymore..

Take care all. Heading home soon.
Gotta love the holidays..

Anne
AKA
Storm

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.