Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues Dec 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Tracey's High Intensity Step Mix 2. Finally got my replacement DVD. Workout was 60" and I burned 577 calories. This was pretty easy to follow, but I still got tripped up on a couple combos. I like this one.

Have great workouts everyone.

just saw info about the upcoming CIA's - Amy Bento's leading one. I love the CIA workouts and will probably end up getting most of these again this year:

Here is the information for the new workouts that we are shooting on January 26th and 28th. Some times and sculpting segments might change just a bit.
Can't wait for everyone's feedback. I'm also excited that Amy Bento will be doing a CIA video, Gay is doing another one, my wife has been driving me crazy with her new workout that I know will be hard & fantastic, and finally 2 new people.
WE WILL BE PRE-SELLING IN JANUARY.

Sincerely, GREG TWOMBLY

NEW CIA 2801 DVD- GAY GASPER(75-80 minutes)
?All Cardio Stepping & Heavy Weight Sculpting? A New CIA workout with Cardio Step and Body Training.
All Cardio Stepping is a workout loaded with all new innovative step choreography. The workout flows with Gay?s precise breakdowns and friendly manner for an all cardio workout (45 min.). Heavy Weight Sculpting utilizes a bar and dumbbells and combines Gay?s creativity with heavy muscle work to provide maximum muscle loads for a quick effective total body blast (20 min.) A cool down and stretch segment is also included (10 min.). This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including the different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2802 DVD - Carlos Arias (70-75 minutes) ?All Cardio Hi-Lo Xplosion?
Get ready to shake your hips and let it all hang out with All Cardio Xplosion. This workout is a Latin flavored hi- low cardio workout seasoned with athletic energy moves. Be prepared to groove and sweat with Carlos and his Xplosive energy style throughout the entire workout. (Warm up 6-8 minutes; cardio 45-50 minutes; cool down 6-8 minutes). An abdominal workout and stretch segment round out this workout (10-15 minutes).
This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2803 DVD - Deidre Morrris (75-85 minutes)
?Tapless and Sweat More?
A New CIA No Tap Stepping and Core/Abdominal Training Workout
?Tapless and Sweat More? is a step workout that requires you to ?tap less? and sweat more! The ?tapless? style encourages constant motion throughout the workout. Diedra?s fun choreography flows in a non-stop manner, moving the exerciser on and around the step without ever tapping down. This workout also includes an abdominal section and final stretch (warmup 6-8 minutes; cardio 50 minutes; cool down/core/stretch 15 minutes). There will be a BONUS Double step of more Tapless Choreography.
This DVD workout will have multiple options for various workouts including different portions of the workout to better tailor the workout to individual fitness goals.

NEW CIA 2804 DVD- Sharon Twombly(80-90 Minutes) ?Athletic Step Jam?
A New CIA Sports Step Workout with Bonus Stability Ball Workout
?Athletic Step Jam? is a powerhouse cardio step workout that uses 32-64 count choreography with an athletic flair. This workout demands maximum cardio output throughout the workout. The workout features high and low impact versions of the choreography throughout the entire workout, encouraging exercisers of all fitness levels to join in the fun (warm up 6-8 minutes; cardio 50 minutes; abdominals 6 minutes). This workout includes a BONUS Resist-A- Ball Workout that is designed to provide a quick hard core cardio workout using the ball with leg and core emphasis (20 minutes).

NEW CIA 2805 DVD - Amy Bento(75 Minutes)
?All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout?
A New CIA Hi-Low Workout with Kickboxing and Bootcamp Moves!
Join Amy and her team of recruits for All Cardio Hi-Low Knockout. This workout blends new hi-low combinations with kickboxing and combat moves that will challenge you and will make you feel like you have conquered basic training (warm up 6 minutes; cardio 45-50 minutes). Low impact options are shown throughout the workout. Amy completes this workout with Weighted Core Training and Stretch (15 minutes).

This morning was a cardio day. Didn't feel much like doing cardio but ended up having a really good workout and glad I did a longer workout versus the 30 min. one I was going to do.

I did Cardio Coach #5. I like this workout except the first challenge. It's 3 - 4 minute hill climbs and I just HATE hill climbs. But it does go by fast so all is good. The other two challenges are sprints and I did very well with both.

HRM was all over the place. Pissed me off.

[font color=indigo]Cardio stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]54 min.
40 min. in zone
271 calories burned (yea right!) Treadmill showed 350
3.27 miles travelled
[/font]

Hope you all have a great day!

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I am doing Boot Camp this morning minus weights. My arms are sore...lower biceps and triceps are even worse. Dips off the bars work them good.

Charlotte~~

Char - Excellent on the bicep barbell curls! 80# HOLY COW! I am so jealous!!!

Penney - Nice workout! You are really doing well. Hows the keto going?

Teddygirl - I don't use whey for my protein pancakes. Here is the recipe:

3 egg whites
cinnamon - as much as you want, I dump a lot in mine
1/2 banana
2 tbsp. oats

Whip this up in a Magic Bullet if you have one. If not, use a blender. Pour into heated large nonstick skillet w/cooking spray. Cook until both sides are done. Top with 2 tbsp. power peanut butter.

Debbie,

I took a picture after I got done...newest in my picture trail recent pictures. I cannot believe my arms don't look bigger, but if you notice my forearms as how they compare to wrist...almost makes me wanna laugh. You can see where the muscle starts building and my wrist are just tiny as can be. Hope I don't look deformed. lol

Morning Maniacs,

Today was cardio, which I was in no mood to do. Most of my cold is gone except this wonderfully annoying cough that likes to throw me into coughing fits the second I get in bed to go to sleep. Funny thing is once I fall asleep I'm fine, problem is I can't get to sleep because I am coughing. Then if during the night either my DH or kids wake me up forget it it all starts all over again! I am exhausted.

Anyway I did HIS and replayed the final complete combination and added All 4 Blast add on from LIC to make it longer. I guess that brought it in around 40 min. I also did LIC abs, which I didn't need because my abs are already sore from all the stupid coughing!x(

Debbie - What is power peanut butter?

Have a great day and a great workout! I am off to decorate my house, before my kids decide to move!

Linda

Morning Maniacs! Did 30 min. on the treadmill. Will do YogaX later today. Had 2 rice krispy treats for breakfast! Not quite Suz's brownie horror;), but still!

While doing this P90X rotation, I feel my body fat going down, but the scale is not budgeing. I'm trying to keep my head on staight about it. I know the scale doesn't have much to do with body composition. It's only been little over a week on this rotation, so I can't panic yet, LOL!. I have a goal of losing 3lbs by Christmas. It will happen! I'm guessing the rice krispy treats won't help, darnit! Who in their right mind sets a goal of losing weight in Dec.? An Idiot?

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+3]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Hi Everyone,

Debbie, I'm gonna build up my endurance so I can go a little longer on my cardio too! Just when I think I'm getting into shape, just take a walk up the stairs intstead of the elevator, and I know I need to build my endurance up!

Charlotte, Wow...nice arms you have there. I can really see a difference! I'll get there. So, you gonna do Boot Camp tonight? I'm gonna do bi's and tri's tonight since I didn't get up this morning to do them.

Have a great day everyone!

Good morning!

It's snowing again! Had to take my car in this morning so they could reset a maintenance light (DH changes the oil - must figure out how to reset that thing). So I'll work out tonight. Roads are SLICK and visibility is really low, so I wanted to leave really early.

Diane Sue - Do you still have power??? I heard more people lost power.

Char - Your arms are looking much bigger!!!

Debbie - Good job on the longer cardio today.

Lora - Great calorie burn!

Dallys - Rice Krispie treats - isn't that just like cereal for breakfast? :p

Linda - Way to go on lengthening that workout. So do you have it all down? I wonder if I'll ever get it. I didn't think I was that uncoordinated until I started trying to learn it! :) Just the other day I heard on the news that honey was actually better than cough syrup for coughs. Maybe a spoonful before bed might help you. I know that cough of which you speak - the evil thing!

Sandy - Even in the middle of cycling season when I'm riding miles and miles and miles each week, I'm STILL out of breath going up stairs. :) Of course I have exercise-induced asthma, but I would hardly call climbing stairs exercise. :p So don't be too hard on yourself.

Okay, I better get back to work since it's MY LAST DAY UNTIL JANUARY 2ND!!!!!

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Debbie: thank you so very much, going to make a batch tonight:)

Toastythemosty: I peeked at your picture ((((woman)))) big^^^5 your biceps are NIIICCCEE. You got guns! ;-)

Hi Suz,

Thanks, now I feel much better. I'm always hard on myself.
I've done HSI once and love it, but like you I haven't got it all down yet, but very close. I had to watch her, then just jump in and I did what I could get. Didn't want to trip myself up!

I would love to have some snow, the high here today in the Carolinas is going to be close to 80! I want cold weather, it's December for goodness sake. I do feel for the ones that are having all the bad weather though. I don't want that, we do need rain!

Be careful out there!

Sandy,

I am cleaning right now. All has to be clean before I can workout..disorganization and dust give me a headache and I won't be able to focus so I am almost done so I say around 2pm I will be in "punished mode" from Cathe. I deserve it though....grabbed too many candy canes off tree....shame!

Teddygirl,

Thanks!

Char - Nice picture and your biceps are coming along very well! Nice increase in muscle size! I am proud of you. Those 95# curls are doing the job, my friend!

Dallys - How long have you been doing P90X? It takes time for body fat to go away. Usually you will see a change in about 6 weeks.

Linda - I get Naturally More Peanut Butter from Giant Eagle. It's less fat, more protein and has flaxseed in it. It's in the organic section of the store. It's very good peanut butter. Also, the Vitamin Shoppe carries one called Power PB. It's almost identical but more expensive.

Sandy - Don't you do Cathe's cardio workouts? I thought you did?

Suz - I wish it was snowing here dammit! All we are getting is nasty freakin' rain.

Hi Suz,

I almost have all of HIS down, rewound many times though while learning. I do get tripped up on the 2nd and 3rd intervals yet. Too much turning around during an interval. I'd rather have simple and go hard!

Linda

Good afternoon everyone!

Char: OMG your biceps are awesome. You are incredibly strong! Like Debbie, my wrists can give out. I am seriously thinking about adding some wrist movements to strengthen them. :)

Debbie: How are you girl? The Keto is working very well for me. Weight loss is slow (as it always is) but the bloat is gone. I just don't handle alot of carbs well. I feel great, too. I am leaning out better - I am beginning to see veins where I could not before! :D

Suz: How is the snow situation? I heard of that storm out by your way :eek:

Have a nice day everyone! Cardio for me later :)

Thanks Penney. I try to let most of the weight from barbell rest on my palm and not let my wrist take on too much of weight. I know that might not make sense as wrist are obviously involved, but it seems to help me.

Let's see - the snow update. I was in Security's office talking to our Security Manager (b/c I heard a call go out last night on DH's radio when we were on our way to dinner that one of our campus officers got hit ON PURPOSE by a car!) and he got a call that a car was stuck by the PE building. So he went to help and when he came back he stopped by to say that another student fell on the ice and broke her ankle. Then I called DH on his cell phone and he didn't sound very happy so I asked him what was wrong and he said he just got his patrol car stuck at the bottom of the *&%$#@! driveway. The snow is pretty deep out in our development and his car is obviously not 4WD but he did get chains put on it just before he went home. He'll have to take his pickup back to work. You might remember last Christmas when everybody got stuck at the bottom of our driveway (including my mom with the turkey!) and we had a big pulling out party. Last I checked DH had gotten his car to the top of the driveway (it's a long driveway) but he can't get it *in* the driveway - only off to the side. We have a monster snowblower that he's trying to clear some snow away with now.

No news from Diane Sue yet? That's not good. :(

Sandy - I can't believe it's going to be 80 there today!!!

Debbie - Sorry about your rain. At least it's moisture, right? :)

Linda - I agree, simple and go hard. I think that's why I like CC's so much.

Penney - How was that for a snow update? I never have a shortage on words. :p

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Hello again,

Charlotte, I'm the same way, can't stand clutter. Let me know how you like Bootcamp, if you haven't done it yet.

Debbie, I do Cathe's, I was just I feel like I'm getting good endurance when I've worked out because I get better with it each time as far as the cardio goes, but when I walk stairs here at work instead of taking the elevator, I'm realizing I'm not in shape at all! I've been doing Cathe's 4DS. Last night I did Bootcamp and it was very hard! I did it though! Weights tonight, gonna skip cardio. I've really got to work on my eating. So far today I've had oatmeal this morning, then I skipped my snack, then I ate a Healthy Choice steamer Shrimp and Chicken. That's all so far. My water intake hasn't been good today. I really don't know how to kick my eating into gear. I want to eat food in it's most natural state, but raw veggies kill my tummy and bloat me. I need help with my eating for sure!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.