Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Tues 5-20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

Off to do some cardio. I've got a long day planned (and I only got about 4 hours of sleep). Doctor appts this morning and I'm supposed to start a new job this afternoon at Nissan. However, I already did something stupid on the phone when I got the job, so I hope they still want me. The pay is just around minimum wage...not great....but it's a job. I'm nervous. Off to do cardio. Be back later.

Morning Maniacs! I am doing cardio today and will report back on the times and calories burned.

Have a great day all.

Lora - great news on the job. Hope all goes well.

I'm back. I ended up sort of following the cardio from WarpSpeed. I did the intervals at the beginning on the Elliptical - 4 rounds and then I did the 5 minutes at lower intensity and then I put my weighted vest on with 10 pounds and the TM on the 3rd incline and did faster and slower intervals followed by about 10 minutes of hitting and kicking the heavy bag. Tunes were Papa Roach Paramour Sessions. Workout was 54" and I burned 482 calories.

Toasty - are you still liking your job? I haven't seen you talk about it.

I'm a nervous wreck about starting a new job later. I have no idea what to expect and it's gonna be totally different than anything I've done. Hope I do okay and they end up keeping me. I lack confidence since I've had all the recent problems with jobs. Back to wearing freakin' dress clothes again with no money to buy any!!

Cardio - intervals today - 45 minutes - burned 369 calories.

The mio said 369 calories - but then it asked if I wanted to deduct them from the calories taken in and I said yes and it was 503 - so I am confused (again!) LOL

Everyone have a great day and work out.

Today I did another mix of Cardio Coach workouts that I did up. I did Challenge #2 from CC #7 and Challenge #3 from CC #4. It was fun and I felt really energetic today. I had a hard time getting my HR up.

Then I did the ab work from KP&C.

[font color=indigo]Cardio only stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]43 minutes
34 minutes in zone
263 calories burned
2.5 miles travelled.
[/font]

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Today gonna work arms, and I am already sore!!!! My legs are sore as can be.

Lora,

Great workout. You always burn alot of cals.

Haven't talked about my job most because I am just not into it. I like it when I am there, but when I leave, I am not thinking about it. It is a job, and a nice one, but my most important jobs are here at home...those are the jobs I love to do...clean, workout, etc. Basically there cuz my husband thinks it is a good idea and right now his job is not going good. He was suppose to get another large bonus and ended up piddaly dee squat so now he is looking. BTW, my job only pays $6.75 hour which is not much.

Are you gonna order the Dyan Moon? Sounds nice. I think I have too many perfumes as it is. My gosh, I cannot even wear them all. lol.

Ally,

Nice workout!

Good morning. I am planning a fullbody WO today. Not sure what one yet. Gotta eat a little brekkie first.

Lora- good luck with your job, sure it will be fine.

Ally and Deb- nice WO's. Good cal burns.

Char- is $6.75 the min wage down there? Atleast you like it when you are there. Sometimes I dread going to work. Difficult faking a smile and being nice to ignorant customers. But as long as I have decent money in my pocket when I leave, I guess I can deal with it.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

www.picturetrail.com/megadoo2

~*~new pics added in RECENT album~*~
~AGAIN~
5/7/08

Good Morning, I started my workout today with Tracey Staehle's Walking Strong. I added a little time to it to get 4 miles in. My HR monitor says I burned 634 calories. The treadmill says 788 but it does not take a persons weight etc into consideration. I always knew it was probably off some. I am going to do Amy Bento's All Pump Extreme premix 3 day split chest and shoulders. I will add some calves because there are none on this workout. I may add some other chest and shoulder work to this. Then some yoga/stretching.

Lora, good luck with the new job.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Morning Maniacs,

This morning I did IMAX 3 blasts only then did about 20 minutes of Kimberly Spreen's Cardio - Camp Workout (kind of a mix of hi/lo and kickbox). The part I did was not HI at all didn't finish because DH interrupted.

Lora - Congratulations on the job! Nice workout!

Debbie - Nice workout! I have yet to try mixing up the CC's, just haven't been in the mood to run.

Ally - Nice job!

Char - Don't tell me you like to clean? I like things clean, but I hate doing it!

Everyone have a great day!

Diane Sue,

WOW..either way, that is alot of calories. Gosh!

Linda,

Yes, I love to clean. I like to do alot of things most don't. I am Miss Handy Dandy around the house..cleaning, fixing things, etc. Makes me feel good to do it. Passionate about most things.

Great workout even if dh interrupted. lol.

Meg,

Honestly I don't know. I just know the pay is not great for all the administrative work we do. More like secretarial, but the women I work with are very nice and hardworking and the job is pleasant.

Afternoon everyone!:)

Quick check in. This morning I did GS legs standing and floorwork I went as heavy as I could for each exercises.

In between GS standing I hopped on treadmill and did 2 10 minute interval runs. Afterwards did floorwork. I'm feeling a nice soreness in my legs too;)

Nice workouts everyone!

Debbie: I haven’t heard of CC8 sure would be nice.

I finished my workout. I did Amy Bento All Pump Extreme Chest and shoulders no core or stretch, then I did Cathe's Pyramid chest, shoulders, and calves. Finished with Spinervals Flexible Warrior yoga swim segment. Grandson is getting an award at school so got to run:)

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake w/pineapples & strawberries (post workout)
M2: Whipped Vanilla BSN w/oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 4 oz. chicken breast in salad w/light Honey mustard dressing & 2 tbsp. raw sliced almonds
M4: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 2 tbsp. power pb
M5: Chipolte Talapia; salad w/Parmesan dressing
M6: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese mixed w/yogurt

[font color=blue]1597 calories
59 g. fat - 33%
157 g. protein - 39%
108 g. carbs - 27%
[/font]

Carbs are a little higher then I wanted them to be. I like to stay under 100 g. if I can.

ecellent work outs everyone. Debbie I don't know what is up but my carb count is way off. I am going to have to go get more of the flat out light for my wraps.

have a great day everyone.

I plan to go for a short walk, if not too cool, right now it's sunny, I'll see. If not I’ll be doing some cleaning and washingx( Have a great evening everyone.

Meals for today:

M1: 2 Tbsp of protein w/1/2 grapefruit
M2: green&red pepper egg omele w/ 1/2c oatmeal and 1/2c ff milk
M3: turkey sandwich on Thomas bagel w/mustard
M4: fish sticks and spaghetti (all I could find to eat)
M5: chocolate whey protein shake
M6: eating the other half of M2

Posting late, but better late then never. Best bicep workout I have had.
BICEPS:

Warm Up Curls with 50# bb and 15x's

BB Curls with 80# 3/8 (best I have done yet with these reps/weight)

Concentration Curls with 45# db's 3/8 (BEST EVER)!!!!!! Alittle dizzy, but made it thru.

Preacher Curls with 60# 3/8

TRICEPS:

Overhead Press with 35# db 3/8

Skull Crushers with 45# bb 3/8 (wrist was bothering me some)

Dips with 45# db in lap and 3/10

Tomorrow will work shoulders and abs. Cannot get on elliptical yet..my legs are super fried...hip flexors especially cuz I ran yesterday, did weight work few days before and rode my bike so my legs need a few days. hehe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.