Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday May 8

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Tae Bo Acceleration. Workout was 50" and I burned 399 calories. This was the most basic workout in the series. It wasn't that hard......but next time I can make it harder by double timing, etc.

I'm suprisingly sore from that Action Hero 2 workout. Mostly in my core. This is particularly surprising cuz the ab work was non-weighted. I think it's those Mountain Claimbers with feet on Gliding Discs and hands on med ball move. I'm also surprised my legs ended up this sore, as I only used light weight.

Alwyn Cosgrove has a new book out called Warp Speed Fat Loss.........I'm eyeing it, but it's $70ish.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning
UP getting ready for work It seems like I just left there. I hate closing the having to open blah! They're like punishing me because i'm going to be gone for 8 days! They're working my tail off!
Today is B&G Standing glutes and floor work plus abs then 4DS Bootcamp.
Off to workx(
Lora Hope you had a good Anniversery! Great workout!
Have a great day
Randi

Today was cardio and I sure did not feel like running. The thought of going back to sleep really appealed to me but I dragged my butt out of bed and got 'er done.

I did Cardio Coach #6 with Candace but skipped Challenge #3 to keep the workout at 45 minutes. I actullay had a great workout and had some energy after I started.

[font color=indigo]Cardio Stats:[/font]
[font color=blue]48 minutes
38 minutes in zone
306 calories burned
3 miles travelled
[/font]

So now I'm happy... :)

I have a lot to do today so got most of my workout in early. I did the CIA Sharon Twombly Athletic Step Jam repeating the jam challenge once and skipping the ball bonus section. Also did the abs and did Hi/Lo Knockout core. When I get back I will do the standing abs and pilates from Tracey Staehle's Core Blast and some yoga.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Good morning,

Gas has reached an all time high $3.75. Ridiculous isn't it? NO STUPID. How are people going to live and eat ? Man oh man, that's crazy!

I left my workout sheet at home, sorry, I was rushing this morning. I decided not too work legs today, my legs need a break.

Anyways, I did GS Chest Back Biceps and Triceps. I purposely left out shoulders because I only need too work them once a week. Too, by me doing all the push-ups and kickboxing I feel that’s good enough, bbl

Morning Maniacs,

Today was cardio and once again I was in no mood to run. So I did Cardio Fusion but mixed up the order, did drills first, then BM2 finish combo, BM2 intervals and finished with LIC bonus cardio.

Have a great day!

Teddygirl - No kidding about the stupid gas prices. Pisses me off every damn time I have to fill up. Thing is, I can't fill up anymore. It's $20 or nothing. And how are we suppose survive with prices like that? I've cut back on almost everything and still my money is gone each time I fill up. That's why I got a motorcycle. Can't wait to ride it everyday. I say SCREW THE OIL COMPANIES!!! I see a revolution happening.

Debbie: I am so thankful I don’t have to travel far to get to my job. I live in Bedford Hts, hit the freeway every morning, takes me about 10 to get to here. However, a few of my co-workers have to travel far, I really feel for them.

I agree, 'SCREW' the oil companies they are getting richer and richer. Revolution indeed!

ADD ON
I put $17 dollars in my tank this morning, not even half full, scared me. I have also cut back between Gas and Food}( I use to shop on my lunch break, now I go park and relax.

I finished with Tracey's Core Blast standing and pilates. Did Athletic Warrior Yoga cycle segment. Now I need to get moving to the store before I pick up the children. Had to rework yesterdays nutrition stats because I missed a couple of things.
Stats: Calories 1741; pro168.7; carb 177.0; fat 40.7
38.7% pro; 40.7% carb; 21.0% fat
I used to live on fat free grains, skim milk, egg whites, and fruits and veggies and my cholestral was awesome. Have always had wows on my physical reports. Last time the good was still wow but the bad was high. That is why I am concerned and tracking now.

Gas prices and food prices are frightening. Pretty soon we will all be taking out seconds on our homes to survive.

Debbie, I don't know how you do so well with your nutritional stats. I have a hard time keeping the fat and cholestral down and protein up. Last night I realized that the chicken had more cholestral than I had anticipated and ended up eating 1/2 cup garbonzos and a protien drink with no cholestral. I was going to have tuna but found I was out:(

Diane Sue - Why are you watching your cholestral? I don't watch that, no need too. And the fats I eat are all good fats. It's hard for me to keep my proteins up and carbs down, though. But once I figure out a meal plan I'm good to go for a while.

Debbie, the last time I went for my physical my bad cholestral was up. Good cholestral is still awesome. I have never had that happen before so I am really watching it now. My Dad always had great cholestral and then ended up having to have an angioplasty. I am learning what foods I can put together but some days I do better than others.

Diane Sue - I probably should watch as well. My dad has some major heart problems that are genetic so I really have to take care of myself. But last time I got checked, my cholestral was fine.

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (post workout)
M2: Fresh Cinnamon Roll BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M3: 4 oz. Spicy chicken breast; 3 tbsp. walnuts
M4: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese mixed w/Vanilla Pro Pudding
M5: Chipolte Talapia; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: 2 whole eggs, 3 egg whites

[font color=blue]1666 calories
64 g. fat - 35%
175 g. protein - 42%
96 g. carbs - 23%
[/font]

Damn, I'm so pissed. I was suppose to add 2 tbsp. power pb with my cottage cheese and pro pudding and I forgot to pack it. Now I guess I'll just eat it out of the jar after M5.

Hey Maniacs!!!

Work is going good, but can get boring at times. The lady I work with in the evening seems like she has excellent work ethics, but seems like an unhappy person. Maybe I will rub off on her and she will become happier???? lol

Anyhow, just finished my shoulder workout. Switched things up as I don't like Barbell Upright Rows or the Bent Overs too much. So here is what I did:

Overhead DB Press
15's and 15x's for warmup
27.5# db's 3 sets/8

Arnold Press
25's and 4/6

Reverse Lat Raises
10# db's and 4/8

Side Lateral Raises (like your taking a sword and pulling upwards) 15# db's and 4/8

Hubby said it is "surprise night" and we are going out to eat somewhere special. Our daughter is coming too which we don't mind cuz we don't get to see her much as she is always over her friends house.
Son is still in Florida on his senior trip.

Okay, I just came back to vent! My new laptop just arrived and its BROKEN!. Now I have to wait until Monday for the new one! x(

Today eatery:

M1: 3 Tbsp of protein w/1/2 grapefruit (post workout)
M2: 3 egg white w/ 1/2c oatmeal 1/3 c ff milk
M3: eggplant sandwich on (weight watcher pita bread)+ 5 trawberries
M4: 1/2 chicken breast baked w/broccoli, onions, red peppers
M5: whey protein shake
m6: apple & string cheese
M6: ??????????

We've been are extremely busy. I'm just now eating M4. One report left to do, I will talk too you guys tomorrow, have a great evening and be safe;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.