Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday June 5

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did WSFL cardio on the Ellipitical, Treadmill and punching and kicking the heavy bag. I put my 10# weight vest for some of it on the TM and ellipitical. Workout was 50" and I burned 400 calories. I had difficulty getting my HR up. Not a very high calorie burn. I'm still not into these workouts. Don't know what's wrong with me. The first time I did them, I was into the workouts.

Have great workouts everyone.

Diane Sue - I need your email addy to resend the picture. Thanks.

Wow, I can't believe it's Thursday already. Where does the time go?

I had tons of energy this morning and had a great workout. I'm happy with my numbers, both with weight and reps.

1:30 minute rest between each set

[font color=indigo]BACK[/font]
Chinups: 12/10/8
[font color=blue]***Very happy with these numbers. Wasn't sure after a week off how I would do.[/font]

Barbell Underhand Rows:
55# - 12/12/12
[font color=blue]***Good weight. I held the top of the movement for 2 seconds with each rep/set.[/font]

Pullovers:
35# - 15/15/12
[font color=blue]***These felt good. Concentrated on using my upper back to do the pulling movement.[/font]

[font color=indigo]BICEPS[/font]
Barbell Curls:
50# - 12/12/10
[font color=blue]***This felt great. Had excellent form and did not cheat.[/font]

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
20's - 12/12/10
[font color=blue]***Got a great pump with this exercise.[/font]

Barbell Preacher Curls:
45# - 15/15/15
[font color=blue]***This weight is quite light for me. I was able to go high with the reps which gave me a great burn. Biceps were fried.[/font]

That is all...

It's HOT AND HUMID here. I knew it was going to go from 50 degrees to 90 in a matter of a couple days. Unreal!

Taking my motorcycle to work!!!

Morning,

Nice workouts:)

This morning, I did legs, my real plan was too combine Lowmax with legs. But I hit the snooze button (big mistake) woke late! ARGH…

Tonight, I’m doing Strike Zone and GS floorwork.

Squats BB
6 sets of 16 - 45/45/50/50/60/60

Front lunges DB’s
2 sets of 16 30/30

Back lunges DB’s
2 sets of 16 1630/30

Pile squats DB’s
2 sets of 24 - 15/15

Leg press DB’s
2 sets of 16 each leg - 10/10

Dead Lift BB
2 sets of 8 - 50/45

One legged squats
No wts - 32 each leg

Calf raises
40/40

Debbie: I get em from Giant Eagles. You get 8 to 10 slices, frozen and seasoned. I’m not one for buying processed foods but these things are so dam good, its' ridiculous:9 I KEEP in frig. They can be a bit expense I pay $5.29 a box.

As you know Egg Plant is very low in fat, so buying process doesn’t bother me. I can eat them everyday. I can’t remember the name on box. However, I’m going to GE on lunch to buy another box I’ll let you know, but you can find next to vegetarian foods.

Good Morning, today I did a Kickbox Mish Mosh. I started with 4Day Split w/up and KickBox, then I did Turbo Jam Fat Blaster cardio 2 times, I finished with Amy Bento's Kickbox Extreme bonus bag 2 times. I burned 560 calories. Then I did 4DSplit LIS calves and abs, then Tracey Staehle's Core Blast stopping at the pilates(40 minutes) I finished off with Flexible Warrior Yoga cycle segment.
Total calories burned cardio, abs/core and yoga was 900. We are supposed to have severe weather later today so want to get outside things done.

Lora, my e mail is [email protected] .

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Meals for today:

M1: 2 Tbsp of protein w/ ½ grapefruit
M2: 1/2 protein pancake w/ 1 tbsp of PP
M3: 1 lg baked eggplant w/ weight watchers pita bread & ketchep
M4: 1/2c cottage cheese & peaches
M5: baked fish w/vegetable ( forgot to add this meal)
M6: 1/4 chicken breast, spinach w/onion, tomato, green pepper and few croutons & 3 Tbsp of FF raspberry pecan dressing(eating this meal after I workout this evening)

Debbie: Eggplant Cutlets are by "Dominex" And they are located in the Meatless Frozen Food Aisle

[font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font]

M1: Banana Cream BSN protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: ON whey protein shake w/ strawberries (post workout)
M3: Whipped Vanilla BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. ground flaxseed
M4: 1 can of tuna in salad w/light honey mustard dressing & 2 tbsp. sliced raw almonds
M5: 1/2 c. LF cottage cheese mixed w/Peaches & Cream yogurt
M6: Crab cake; salad w/Parmesan dressing
M7: Chocolate Pro Pudding w/ 1 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1697.5 calories
58 g. fat - 31%
184 g. protein - 43%
110 g. carbs - 26%
[/font]

Teddygirl - Thanks!

You guys are tearing it up today!

I took a rest day today. All the plyo-metrics and running has my feet and calves aching a bit.

So I will hit again tomorrow and work out both days this weekend.

The eggplant - is that a whole eggplant? How do they prepare them?

I cook eggplant a lot - I love them. I have never heard of Giant Eagles - is it like a Sam's or something?

Debbie

I forgot to tell you, we are experiencing the same thing here in TN. It is the Country Music Association "Festival" that they have every year in downtown Nashville and the weather is very hot - in the 90's already. Anyway, all these tourists and traffic suck.

Hey Maniacs!!!

I'm back from my honeymoon of number 4. Had a great time. No workouts for a week...dying inside...feel grossythemosty right now. LMAO! Went to Savannah Ga, but did not see any spooks..too bad. The weather was perfect. Went on ghost tour..went to haunted house tour and haunted restaurant...to the beach..graveyard..lots of shopping (got my first REAL biking outfit with 1950ish woman on there flexing bicep, and says, "WE CAN DO IT")...so cool!!!! Most romantic time I had with dh. Dh got me a diamond ring set for our 20th anniversary (actual anniversary was last september)..I did not expect this. I have pictures of our vacation and will show off the ring too when I get a chance. I feel like the happiest woman alive and I am recharged and ready to get back into my workouts!

I did cardio again this morning, did Turbo Jam. Feeling pretty good.

Hi Charlotte Welcome back!!! It's been quite here!

Great workouts everyone! Keep it up.

Later!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.