Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday Jan 11

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did 25 minutes of Turbo Jam Fat Blaster followed by 30 minutes of Stomp 2 - Rebecca Small's Symmetrical Step segment and a cool down and stretch. Workout was about 63 minutes and I burned 420 calories. I used the higher step. I guess I'll be practicing this segment for a while, as I can't get the last 5 minutes of it....too many direction changes. It's odd cuz one day last week, I got most of it and now I can't.

I've got plenty of complex step to keep me busy for many "Saturday Recovery Workouts" to come. I got my couple Rebecca Small's in the mail yesterday and the Dance Step one with Marc Oliver Kluike. I was watching part of it last night.........it looks pretty fun...but very, very complex, just like Rebecca! I think I need my head examined. Cathe's a walk in the park compared to these (complexity wise).

Amber - Thanks for posting that thing about stress yesterday. I was just telling my DH the other morning that the more "nervous" I get, the worse I do at my job.

I had a doctor's appt. after work yesterday and didn't get home until late.

Meaghan - I missed GH again. Anything real important happen? I know usually Wednesdays are slow.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning Ladies
Thank YOu all for your sweet comments! I am getting ready to do SJP cardio and S&H Biceps. Last night it was my dogs first day of obediance class. It was a lot of fun and informative. My dog is 10 but she is so smart anyways:) We taught them how to sit and give a release word (ok) to take a treat out of our hand instead of grabbing it, then most of it was lecture.
Have a great workout
Talk to you all later
Randi

Lora- I think most of it focused on Sonny and Carly arguing over getting married. The kids over heard then fighting about it and packed their stuff and moved back to Sonny's since thye figured they were getting married. LOL! I missed the first part of it. I say Jason talking to Skye about Alcazar.
Have a good day at work.

Randi- that's cool you are taking your dog to that class. You two will probably have alot of fun. Get any batteries yet???????lol!

I am freakin tired. I overslept and woke up 2 min before Matt got here. (He catches the bus at 8) UGH!! I hate when that happens. I need to go hop in the shower, wake my butt up.
And yes I do have DOMS!! I didn't notice them at first because I jumped out of bed so fast and wasn't quite *there*, but each time I get up, I feel them more and more!

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06
December and Christmas Albums

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?username=megadoo2&x=15&y=7

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

Anyone ever hear the song, don't know the name, but it goes like this...

I am so delicious..walking down the street...so delicious, etc. lol. Yup, that is us...showing what we got! Working hard. :9 :7

So my biceps are not that sore this morning...hmmmm. Doing Yoga today and looking forward to it.

Meg,

So you didn't FALL out of the bed. Oh, darn! Maybe next time?

Randi,

Have a great workout. I always did like Cathe's slow and heavy. Miss them.

Lora,

Have a great day at work. Hope each day gets better so you can relax more.

Charlotte~~

Today was upper body, shoulder/neck feels better but I didn't do one-arm pushups because I don't think that would have been a good idea with the tightness still being there. Today was supersets, 2 sets/18 reps, 2 minute rest:

Pushups on pushup bar: 2 sets/18 reps little rest (warmup)

SS #1
Incline Chest Flies: 32's (up from 30's last week)
Underhand barbell rows: 55# (up from 50# last week)

SS #2
Barbell Curls: 45# 18 reps/14 reps (went down in weight last week so I think I did good with these today)
Lateral Raises: 15's (same as last week)

SS #3
Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions: 40# (same as last week)
Dips (added these this week)

Ab work:
Woodchops on stability ball: 15#/25 reps
Hip lifts w/ankle weights: 25 reps
Straight leg oblique twist: 15 reps
Did this 2x's

Workout was 52 min., was in my zone for 12 minutes and burned 162 calories.

Char - don't know the song. LOL!

Lora - Not much happened on GH. Maxie did her little let-me-fall-on-the-floor-so-Lucky-feels-sorry-for-me-routine. She's annoying!

Randi - You are very beautiful! I love your hair.

Hope you all have great workouts!

Deb, i love your new signature with your name...

Char, i will never curl 40#. I did supersets and the concentration curls i did 12's and my arm almost broke. Of course there are alot of reps, but. Wow...

I have had no appetite. I just ate a 1/4 of a sandwich and am full. I think the antibiotic is still workin on me.Maybe that is why i seem to have no strength. But i have lost some weight... LOL..

Well, i am just going to do what i can so i can recover well.

Tonite is cardio. Either the good old faithful tradmill, or KPC.Depends what i am in the mood for. I am going to alternate total body w/o with cardio this week.I want to get all the weights in i can since i won't be lifting for a while.

Char, are you liking Yoga now...????

I need a BOB. Work off some frustrations...

Well, fit awesome looking ladies... Have a great day and great w/o's.
Chat later.Takin my bands to work. LOL..

Bought that book. You on a diet. Maybe i will get to read it now...Supposed to be really good. Dr. OZ. for Oprah and Discovery health.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Debbie,

Great workout for supersetting. I pm'd you. You don't know the song? Shame on you!!!! Go find it. lol

Anne,

You can't have my Bob, I am sorry. Yeah, get your own. lol

I don't know why I can't work my triceps like my biceps. I can't explain it. You know what you can do and you just do it. If you can do 12's and you feel like your arm is almost broke..then your doing the damn best you can do. I tell myself this when I work tri's. I still feel it next day and my weight is low for them.

YES...I love Yoga, Anne!!!!! I can't wait to do it again today. I am really getting into it now. I am bringing my candles into the room again and my fan will be on. The atmosphere is wonderful like that. So relaxed and feel so peaceful. I can see where people can get addicted to Yoga for the relaxion and peace just like runners get addicted to the endorphines.

Charlotte~~

Good Morning, I stayed up way to late so here it is almost 7:30 and I have not started my workout yet. Today I plan on doing cardio (something lower impact) I will probably use the gliding disc cardio workout as part of it, then p90x legs skipping the back as I did tht yesterday will do it tomorrow with the rest, then abs(probably ab ripper x.

Lora, I don't know how you keep up with all of that new choreography. I still have RSS to tackle and I am just finally doing SUS pretty well. I have Amy's Step Challenge but have only done the power add on. Try to relax today. I hope things go well for you at work.

Randi, I bet it is fun doing the dog training classes. I have just been working on our dogs with the down stay command. I bought dog training videos and watched them.

Debbie, good workout.

Charlotte, I bet your house is chaos with all of those dogs. Mine can be with two puppies running around here playing. And my dogs rotate out the door. I need a revolving door for them:7

Anne, you are right doing what you can. You want to mend quickly.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

oh, man!!! everything I wrote got deleted when I was going back a page to see what everyone wrote!!! Here is the short version:

Lora, sounds like a fun workout this am
Randi, I am happy that your dog does well at obedience because my golden is not so smart
Meg, I love DOMS, means you worked hard
Char, is the song you are thinking of from Trick Daddy?
Anne, maybe you are nervous about surgery and that is why you aren't eating? (that is how I get)
Debbie, I forget what I wrote but HEY! Have a fantastic day! :7

Did I forget anyone? If I did, it isn't because you are forgetable, it is because I am forgetful! :p

I am resting today. Every single part of my body is so so so so so so sore. Moving is painful! I will do some stretching this afternoon while the little stinker is down for a nap - and thanks for the comments on his cuteness! We sure like him ;)

Missy

Good morning chatty maniacs!!!

66 posts yesterday...!!! I missed a busy afternoon.

p90x'ers- took bi's and back to failure! I could only go up to 20# on bi's for the first few and then down to 15, but mostly 10's. By the end (the last one) I could likft 5# 10 times then I was shaking. Obviously...to failure. Lat pull downs I'm up to 100#, but stayed with 90 for the later ones. Love those corn cobs. I am super DOMMY today.

They built a Tim HOrton's by our house, my DH cracks up everytime I call it Tony Horton's, "got a thing for Tony huh?" Well, no honey "he shaves his legs".

Char...dang 40#..Tony only goes to 45# right?? You are a maniac! That song is by Fergie...fergiliscous...funny. She was also a singer with the black-eyed peas, funk.

Dally...you got your bike shorts already, maybe I misread that baboon pants?

Meg..I want to see pictures of your hair, no seriously I chickened out on coloring because I didn't want to fall asleep at my desk with benadryl on board, I will try it tonight, maybe during yoga..that should be quite a sight. Also, your mom's zeus sounds like my zeus, he cries when the boys leave for school or their mom's, it breaks my heart. Labs are so sweet.

Missy...you youngest is beautiful, towhead to boot. terrible two's I bet.

Anne...6 days...how much weight have you lost in the last month or so, don't get too scary skinny, you have to have some meat to get you through post op.

Suz...how ya doing? still busy at work?

Randi, you are very pretty, by the time I checked your picturetrail, it said the picture was removed or deleted, so I could only see the small one, the thumbnail. Post some more, we love pictures.

Ok, I'm at work, which means I should be racking up the billable hours. I'm officially a partner this week. YEAH!!!

Amber

No, i am not trying to starve to loose weight. I think the z-pack and the sinus drainage has my stomache acting up. I have been living in the bathroom.I just have absloutely no appetite. The cold is better though.
I am nervous. I am just afraid of pain. I am probably making it worse than it is going to be.Better to be overprepared.

Char, i know the song but don't know which it is. I am terrible with titles. I just turn on the radio. I have to push view on the satelite to see a title.

My mother is making me crazy. She is lecturing me about how my daughter eats. Like i can control what she eats and she told me she should be wearing under shirts..I think she forgets she has her own home and is married....I am not in the mood for lectures. I am 41 yrs old.

Lora, is the job going better. It will take time. 6 months from now it will be a breeze. I remember when i 1st started management. it was so stressful at 1st. After 6 months you just did it. No big deal. I just had to deal with the never ending rule changing. It was like every month. One month do it this way. next month do it that way.
It gets easier. Don't stress...

Randi, good workout...

Meag, slept in huh...i can never sleep in. I try on Sun and i am up at 6:30 like clockwork.
Hi everyone else.

Anne
Aka( Storm)

http://www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Hey Maniacs! Today will be a leg workout, not sure what.

Lora- I'm impressed with all the complex step you are doing. I can do complex once in a while, but I'm more of a zoner and like to just listen and do, not think. Like a robot. LOL!

Char- Yeah, It's Fergalisous! I'll post lyrics in a sec.

Randi- You are a cutie! Can't wait to see more pics.

Meg- Glad you got you some DOMS. Sucks you sleep in a little.

Debbie- Nice workout! I love how you just "ger er done" in such effcient time.

Anne- It's probably nerves with the no appetite. Better no appetite than overeating this late in the game. @@

Missy- Don't you hate when that happens! Have a great rest day!

Diane Sue- You slept in too, but I know you'll still have a kick @ss workout!

Amber- I bought some other shorts a week ago and got them yesterday. The ones I just won on e-bay, I'm still waiting for. They are all biking shorts with the chamios inserts.

Later Maniacs!

~~Dallys~~
www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Char- This is for you and all us Maniacs. It should be our theme song. Well, Maybe not after reading all of it. Yikes! LOL!

Fergie
Fergalicious

Four, Tres, Two, Uno

Listen up y'all
cuz this is it
The beat that I'm banging is delicious
[Verse 1]
Fergalicious definition make the boys go loco
They want my treasures so they get their pleasures from my photo
You can see me ( you can't squeeze me )
I ain't easy ( I ain't sleazy )
I got reasons ( why I tease 'em )
Boys just come and go like seasons Fergalicious ( so delicious )
But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that #### is fictitious
I blow kisses
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got

[Chorus:]
So delicious It's hot, hot
It's so delicious
I put them boys on rock, rock
It's so delicious
They want a taste of what I got
I'm Fergalicious T-t-t-t-t-t- Tasty, Tasty

[Verse 2]
Fergalicious def (x3)
Fergalicious definition make them boys go crazy
They always claim they know me Comin' to me call me Stacy ( Hey Stacy )
I'm the F to the E-R-G the I the E
And can't no other lady put it down like me
I'm Fergalicious ( so delicious )
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym
just working on my fitness
He's my witness
I put your on boy rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch
what I got

[Chorus:]
So delicious It's hot, hot
It's so delicious
I put them boys on rock, rock
It's so delicious
They want a taste of what I got
I'm Fergalicious H-h-h-h-h-h hold up!
Check it out!

Baby (x3)
If you really want me Honey
get some patience Baby
then you'll get a taste Of my tasty
tasty I'll be lassed with lassy It's so tasty tasty
It'll make you go crazy
T to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty
T to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty
D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S
to the D to the E to the,
to the To the to the, hit it Fergie

[Verse 3]
All the time I turn around,
brothers gather 'round
Always looking at me up and down Looking at my uhhhh
I just want to say It now
I ain't tryin' to 'round up
drama little mama
I don't wanna take your man
And I know I'm coming off
just a little bit conceited
And I keep on repeatin' how the boys
want to eat it But I'm tryin' to tell
that I can't be treated like clientele
Cuz they say she delicious ( so delicious )

But I ain't promiscuous
And if you was suspicious
All that #### is fictitious
I blow kisses
That puts them boys on rock, rock
And they be lining down the block just to watch what I got

Four, Tres, Two, Uno
My body stay vicious
I be up in the gym
just working on my fitness
He's my witness
I put your boy rock, rock
And he be lining down the block just to watch what I got

It's so delicious (x3)
I'm Fergalicious T-t-t-t tasty ,tasty
It's so delicious (x3)
I'm Fergalicious T-t-t-t

T to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty T
to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty T
to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty T
to the A to S-T-E-Y, girl you tasty
Four, Tres, Two, Uno
D to the E
to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S
to the D to the E to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S
(x2)

Just listening to Connor jabbering away over here. Too funny.

Dallys- do the B&G leg blast! That is a burner.

Amber- I totally get not wanting to fall asleep with your benedryl. CONGRATS on becoming a partner! Cool beans.

Randi- get those batteries yet?????:p :p :p :p :p

Char- I think I would go nuts with 5 dogs. My cat is black and our hallway is dark at night, so I trip over him constantly! Poor cat!
There were a few times last night I thought my legs were going to give out! LOL!

Deb- great WO. Smart taking it easy with that neck!

DS- can't wait to hear what your WOis today. Have fun with it. I always stay up too late, every night. Always been a night owl.

Anne- That is too funny about your mOM!! Your DD needs undershirts?? Very cute!

I need to do UB and abs abs abs today. My eating was like out of control lastnight. I was like a hugnry beast who hasn't eaten in a week. I couldn't stop. Nothing was safe from my mouth! Feeling it today. UGH!!! YUK!!! PHOEY!!! SSPPHHTTT! (that is me spitting btw)

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06

Hey guys

Meg what workout did you do to make you so sore? What workout do you have planned today?
Charlotte that song is so funny:) I think its by Fergie from the Black Eyed Peas. HOw come you dont do slow and heavy anymore?
Debbie thanks so much! And thank you for all your awesome rotations, I've done them all!!!!
Ann i'm sorry you are not feeling well, try to have a great day!
Diane sue that is great you are learning from videos! I would have done that but since I work where my dog gets trained I get it really cheap or I couldnt afford it.
Missy you have a great rest day you should take a hot bath :)
Amber is your dog a white lab they are so rare he/she is beautiful.
How do you guys keep your picture trail thing on your post instead of having to copy and paste?
Thank you
Randi

Done...everytime I think of that song...I will be thinking of us maniacs working hard. lol. Bionics, so thanks..song stuck in my head now.

Randi

I am on the P90X rotation right now. When I get off, I will be going back to that. O.k., my biceps are sore now. lol

Dallys- I think it is 47 min. You need to do your own warm up I think though. No biggie. It is a good burner.

Randi- I did BM2 cardio and circuits premix, then B&G leg blast premix. Worked them real good. My inner thighs are good and sore too. All those damn plie suats and hops. Oh, and you do the fire walker segment twice! Nice. Love those.
WHen you get your pic trail, copy and paste the link to: go to user menu on the Cathe forums, edit profile link, and then paste the pictrail link in your signature box. Hope that makes sense.

Char- I was wondering how your bis couldn't be sore from 40#ers!!

I like the song. THing it fits us good. I need to download into my IPOD! Good for running.

Maeghan AKA megadoo

Added pics 12/1/06

Yep we are fergielicsious all right!

Char...you should be sore you maniac!

Randi, yes he was completely white with light hazel eyes until he was about 6, then he started getting a tan streak on his back and ears. Thanks.. he's my baby. you must post pictures of yours!!

Thanks meg and dallys..partner is a title, it's really not all it's cracked up to be, but I'll take it.

Dallys...so baboon pants..gotta picture of that in my head and it aint pretty!

Amber

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.