Hardcore Fitness Maniacs for Thursday Dec 20

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Maniacs -

This morning I did Tracey Staehle's Step Intensity Mix 2. Workout was 55" and I burned 462 calories. I think this DVD is defective again cuz it makes a loud grinding noise. I'm going to have to email her.

Have great workouts everyone.

Deb - yes, you are correct.......not able to go online from work.

The job is okay. It's a job......and I still have loads to learn.

I am up and waking up again.
CCoach morning..
I am getting back on track here..

It was really hard gettin up here. I am tired. I am going to be dead by the weekend. I like being buisy, The money is good, but i would definitely have to hire someone if we were like this all the time..
HELLO MARIETTA..Never got back on last night. i sure hope it is a cat// I am freaking.. Oh god only a couple more months of this..
I will catch up later..
Have a great day all. You were all chatty yesterday..

Good Morning I started my workout today with a treadmill/belly circuit that was in Fitness RX. I stayed on a little longer to do 5 miles. I am going back to do Stott Pilates Foam Roller Challenge.

Anne, good for you getting up to do that workout:)

Lora, I wonder what is up with your Tracey dvd. I finally got mine and the audio is still low, but I think it is a little better. Did she have you send the other one back?? I was wondering because she said something about needing my other one. She did not send a mailer or anything.

http://wd.1ww.us
http://1ww.us/logo2.gif

Got up to do cardio today. Still have this headache I can't seem to shake. I took two sips of my coffee, turned the TV off and went back to bed. Slept for another two hours and I feel a little better now.

I really wanted to do my cardio because I received my new HRM yesterday. I think I'll take today as my rest day and get up early tomorrow and do my cardio. We'll see how it goes. I hate feeling this way.

Hope you all have some great workouts today!

Anne - So you only work at the salon by yourself? I thought you had people working for you.

Good Morning Maniacs!!!

I did not workout yesterday. I had the pellet stove on and classical Christmas tunes on and I fell into a deep state of relaxation and tiredness and never recovered from it all. Sorry to myself.
:p SO today I am gonna do the challenge circuit, but I am down again to 118. :p

ETA: Glad to see Marietta came back. Hope you STAY this time!!!!! lol

Did cardio coach 4
3.2 miles 40 min 350 cal..

Deb, i work with my daughter. Haven't found a good stylist to hire. I have help tanning season..
I do about 15-25 people a day.. I can trust my dd and me.
Gonna be buisy so may not get back on..
Have a great day all...

www.picturetrail.com/acatalina

Anne
AKA
Storm

Good morning!

I think today will be CC. Don't act so surprised! I'm going to try to finish my Vogue top first. I didn't finish it last night. The cuffs took me longer than I anticipated since I got sidetracked with cherry pie. :9

Okay, so here's a question for ya'll. What do you keep your house temperature at? Right now ours is at 64 degrees b/c that's what DH keeps it at during the day when we're at work (even though we're on vacation right now). When we're home in the evenings, he keeps it at 66. I am ALWAYS freezing. Always. I try to wear more layers, but my hands freeze. So I run our fireplace a lot and stand in front of it, but then when I want to do other things, like sew, that doesn't help me. He figures that although running it is expensive, it's not as expensive as it is to heat our entire house (which is 2500sf up and 2500sf in the unfinished basemen - or something close). Now I think I mentioned not too long ago that our basement is between 54 to 55 degrees when I go to work out. I'm so cold when I first go down there that I almost can't stand it! He walks around in shorts! He's from Colorado and I'm from Los Angeles. I HATE being cold. Hate it! But then I hate feeling like I'm wasting money too, not that we can't afford to turn our heat up. DH says we can turn it up, but he always says he will and then he never does it (and I don't know how to use that stinkin' system).

Debbie - Sorry you still have a headache. I hope you feel better.

Suz

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." - Anatole France

http://www.picturetrail.com/dogs2birds

Suz - We keep ours at 66 during the day when we're not home. 68-69 when we are home. We have a propane heater in our living room and once that warms up the living room I turn the gas down to 66 again. You might want to look into a small propane heater, they work wonderfully. I love ours.

Good Morning
Just finished GS chest and back that's all I have planned for today tomorrow is my rest day, I need}(
Off to work have a great day ladies
randi

Morning Maniacs! Did 30 min. on the treadmill. Need to do Shoulder and Arm X later today. I'm also down 1 more lb. So, my goal of 3 lbs. by Chistmas might still happen if I can maintain this. Our Vacation got cancelled, so here I am with ZERO presents for my 2 kids! The vacation was their Christmas. Our place to stay on vacation fell through.:( Should I panic or just give cash? I know I'll never find a guitar hero 3 or a Rockband game for ds this late. I'm still taking the time off work though!

Lora- That's to bad you can't post here during work.

Anne- So glad you are getting in those morning workout! I can't believe how many clients you have in a day...you really are a hard worker, I can't imagine. I limit myself or I'd of burned out along time ago.

Diane Sue and Debbie- Sorry you two aren't feeling well.

Suz- Dh and I think life is to short to freeze in the house. We turn it up to at least 72 or even higher if we just can't warm up. We do turn it way down at night, so the house is fairly cold in the mornings. Plus, it really isn't that noticable on the heat bill. Tell him to TURN IT UP!:) Oh! I also have a little portable heater that I use while I'm working. That might be a good idea for you in the sewing room.

[font face="script" color=magenta size=+2]*~Dallys~*[/font]

www.picturetrail.com/keeponthesunnyside

Well I keep my house at 78 during the day and turn down after I workout to like....60. I had the pellet stove on yesterday at 85...but that has to keep the entire downstairs warm. I CANNOT TOLERATE BEING COLD..NO WAY! I would rather be alittle on the hot side.

We keep ur heat at 64 at night.. I turn her up to 68 when home and back down when we leave. Fuel is up over 3 bucks a gal. Trying to make it further this year..
Get better soon ladies. I hate being sick..

Dallys, ya do what you gotta do. Pays the bills. we don't charge city prices . People here can't afford it..
Better to be buisy than not do anything..

I am so ready for spring already...
Is it 2008 yet??

Anne
AKA
Storm

>Well I keep my house at 78 during the day and turn down after
>I workout to like....60. I had the pellet stove on yesterday
>at 85...but that has to keep the entire downstairs warm. I
>CANNOT TOLERATE BEING COLD..NO WAY! I would rather be alittle
>on the hot side.

That is BECAUSE YOU ARE A HOT MAMA..LOL...

My perm is processing..

Anne
AKA
Storm

>
>Dallys, ya do what you gotta do. Pays the bills. we don't
>charge city prices . People here can't afford it..
>Better to be buisy than not do anything..
>
>Anne
>AKA
>Storm

Yeap, ya gotta do what ya gotta do to survive and it's definitely better to be busy than just sitting around. Makes the time go by faster. :)

Anne - Wish you lived closer, I'd be a nail tech for you!!! :) Sounds like you and your daughter have a nice setup out there! How cool!

[font size=4][font color=indigo]Meals for today:[/font color][/font size]

M1: ON whey protein shake
M2: Chocolate Fudge BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats
M3: Grilled Garlic Chicken; 2 tbsp. raw almonds; 1 piece of chocolate
M4: Turkey patty; small salad w/Zesty Italian dressing
M5: Buffalo burger patty; salad w/light Honey mustard dressing
M6: Protein pancake w/ 2 tbsp. power pb

[font color=blue]1772.5 calories (does not include chocolate)
67 g. fat - 34%
169 g. protein - 38%
126 g. carbs - 28%
[/font]

Happy with my carb intake today. Should have lowered my calories a bit since I didn't workout, but that's ok.

Evening Maniacs,

It was cardio day and I had to drag myself out of bed again. Can't remember the last time I felt this tired. Anyway I did Imax 3 and LIS abs. Worked up a good sweat.

Diane Sue - sorry about your cold. Having just gotten over one I feel your misery.

Debbie - I sure the headache gets better. I don't get headaches often, but sure do hate when I do. Oh and you do nails?

Suz - we keep our house at 66 all the time. Yeah its cold and I hate it. My DH wanted to put a space heater in the living room, but then I knew I would want to leave that room. Also sucks that my computer is in the basement, which is of course colder than the 66.

Have a good evening! I had to go to the dentist this morning because I chipped the bonding on my front tooth. Not like I didn't already have enough stuff I was trying to fit in!

Linda

Hey Manicacs! Finished up Shoulders and Arms X. Upped weights or reps on most. I did 25 lbs dumbells with lying tri extentions. My triceps are stronger than most my other muscles. Did 20# db's with shoulder presses. Still stuck at 15's or 20's on biceps.

Linda- Great job on Imax 3. That one is never easy in the mornings!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.